Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Harnessing the power of The Booty Breaker

Hey guys,

I figure to start posting here before the guys over at the hanging forum complain for hijacking my own thread and turning it into a log lol. I'm currently at 5.25 erect length, or at least I was a week ago before I started hanging. And to be honest I never felt so inadequate until I ran into this forum with all these monsters lol! Surprisingly Ive never had a girl complain, regardless I am doing this for my own sexual enjoyment due to a recent a experience with a big(monster) butt that gave me a hard time couldn't quite find a good angle of attack...

But yeah so 7" is the right number for me I think, I am not really concerned with girth for the time being for one because I think I am fairly good in that department, 2 I am too lazy to find a measuring tape and 3 Ive been hearing its better to do the length work before you do the girth. The tools I will be using are a homemade bib hanger and the size genetics extender, that will be all I will do just hanging and extender no manual exercises.For the past week I hung 4 pounds for at-least an hour every day and at least 2 hours of extender afterwards. I know 2 hours of extender might not be enough but that's the whole reason I got into hanging in the first place, I can't just be sitting around for 4-6 hours everyday and contrary to what some people say I really don't see how I could possibly wear the extender to work. So my hope is that by combining these techniques I will get some decent results, without burdening myself with a routine that I will eventually drop because it is simply too time consuming.

Today I started hanging roughly 6 pounds, I didn't have any more weight so I used a 2 liter soda bottle and filled it up to the middle to get about a litter of water which roughly weighs 2 lbs and daisy chained it to my two little dumbells. The weight felt intense for the first couple of minutes but then you sort of settler into it and forget about it. I am sort of excited about this because I am already seeing some changes in flacid length appearance(haven't measured) and awkwardly enough girth even though I haven't done anything for girth, but yet it appears to hang lower and fatter. That being said I will measure on a monthly basis, if I can get .75 - 1 inch in 6 months that would be great. It is a little optimistic but Ive seen a lot of people here doing it.

Best,

Rocky
    Likes VoorheesXIII liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

re: Harnessing the power of The Booty Breaker

Hung today 6 lbs it is my second day hanging this much weight. It feels very intense for the first minute and then it sort of settles down but never enough that I can get my mind off from it. I don't think I will be upgrading the weight next week, it might take 2 weeks or more.

That being said the stretch feels good, and I am now certain that I am definitely hitting fatigue. The way I am working this is 3 sets of 20 min with 5 min breaks in between, I shortened down the breaks from 10 mins to 5 mins just because after 10 mins I felt I cooled down too much and it was tougher getting back in to hanging position. By the way I don't believe I mentioned this before but the hanging angle I am doing is BTC and I am doing at least 2 hours of extender after hanging.

I started at 5.25" NBPEL last week I will measure monthly to see how it goes, even though I already know I am gaining just by the way I am using the extender and my flacid appearance. Perhaps I am becoming more of a shower instead of a grower.
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 01-26-15 at 08:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    Hung today 6 lbs it is my second day hanging this much weight. It feels very intense for the first minute and then it sort of settles down but never enough that I can get my ind off from it. I don't think I will be upgrading the weight next week, it might take 2 weeks or more.

That being said the stretch feels good, and I am now certain that I am definitely hitting fatigue. The way I am working this is 3 sets of 20 min with 5 min breaks in between, I shortened down the breaks from 10 mins to 5 mins just because after 10 mins I felt I cooled down too much and it was tougher getting back in to hanging position. By the way I don't believe I mentioned this before but the hanging angle I am doing is BTC and I am doing at least 2 hours of extender after hanging.

I started at 5.25" NBPEL last week I will measure monthly to see how it goes, even though I already know I am gaining just by the way I am using the extender and my flacid appearance. Perhaps I am becoming more of a shower instead of a grower.
    Take your time in weight, don't feel pressured to go fast or up your weight, when it feel right do it and you will know when it feels right.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER liked this post
    Thanks BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

By the way, I just read on the forum about a member that wears the extender to sleep. Other than the risk of rolling over and possibly breaking your penis, is it ok to have the circulation to the penis cut off for more than an hour at a time? If so I might try this tonight to get a couple more hours of extender in.

Post Thanks / Like

By the way, I just read on the forum about a member that wears the extender to sleep. Other than the risk of rolling over and possibly breaking your penis, is it ok to have the circulation to the penis cut off for more than an hour at a time? If so I might try this tonight to get a couple more hours of extender in.
    I don't use an extender but I really wouldn't recommend cutting off blood to the penis for more then an hour going from biology 101 I hope someone can chime in with experience of using extenders . so I wouldn't do it till more information comes mate to be on the safe side!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mosbrother123 View Post
    I don't use an extender but I really wouldn't recommend cutting off blood to the penis for more then an hour going from biology 101 I hope someone can chime in with experience of using extenders . so I wouldn't do it till more information comes mate to be on the safe side!
    Thanks will do!

Also I am wearing the extender at comfortable length after hanging, not active stretch thats how it should be done for the healing part right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks will do!

Also I am wearing the extender at comfortable length after hanging, not active stretch thats how it should be done for the healing part right?
    Yes you will want to wear the Sizegenetics at a medium tension to heal in a elongated state. There are many other Healing tips in the SRT thread.

Post Thanks / Like

good luck man. Seems like a good enough plan.As long as you dont have a time table in mind i say you are well on your way. You may want to do some manual work at some point just to really get in there and pull some more weasle out for yourself and those fat bottom girls. I second the srt thread, especially the manual work into extender healing. Also, look into Wakingdream's thread. He pulled on his dick for an hour and then rocked an exteder for and hour or two and eventually had a giant penis.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the lookout guys.

So today was productive, I did one full hour of hanging 6lbs 20 min sets and 4 hours of extender then... My penis looked up at me and was like "lets hang again" so we did that.

Funny thing is the 6 lbs are starting to feel normal, I remember when 4 lbs felt uncomfortable, and 6 lbs felt really heavy but I am getting used to it fairly quickly. However I am still taking it slow as far as increasing the weight goes.

I did try manual stretches yesterday after hanging, they felt pretty good. My hands however got tired fast, I see now why the LengthMaster is such a great invention. But as of right now I want to try to keep it simple with hanging, extender but maybe an occasional manual stretching session when the time is available just because I don't want to burden myself with a routine that I wont be able to keep up with.

Thanks again guys.
    Likes BornInFigi liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry about your hands getting tired. You get used to it. A little baby powder helps you grip better without having to really grip the shit out of your dick. I can do more pull-ups than most men and I have a weight well over 200 lbs. so, it's not really about streghth; the endurence is more of a factor. After you can get through 10-20 min of manual stretching you will be golden. Keep up with it. Consistancy is key, especially at your level. The thread you started is the best way to do this. We keep you on task as much as you keep us on as well. Get after it.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok... So after seeing this video by DLD...

Maybe I will try to sneak in some jelqs...

Post Thanks / Like

Damn bros... something happened today that I was dreading... Turtling! Ive heard this term tossed around but never saw a picture of it, however today after hanging and extender I showered and there it was. I knew I had caught it, the turtle.

Not bragging or anything, my dick wasn't all that big but it is straight as an arrow, circumcised and damn gorgeous the last thing I wanna do is ruin that...

Is this thing permanent?

Post Thanks / Like

Just give it a little break so it can just be "hangin around" that's what I do let my shit relax.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tkto View Post
    Just give it a little break so it can just be "hangin around" that's what I do let my shit relax.
    Cool tecato thanks, you puertorican? Cause I know what that word means in spanish.

Post Thanks / Like

Mesikan nig, yeah pimp. means junkie we all know, on thunders I was el jeringas(needles), on pegym shakemasture.
    Last edited by tkto; 01-28-15 at 06:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly, so yall use that in Mexico too... I thought that was a puertorican thing.

Post Thanks / Like

Nah Laredo TX. Black tars' hella popular here.

Post Thanks / Like

Damn bros... something happened today that I was dreading... Turtling! Ive heard this term tossed around but never saw a picture of it, however today after hanging and extender I showered and there it was. I knew I had caught it, the turtle.

Not bragging or anything, my dick wasn't all that big but it is straight as an arrow, circumcised and damn gorgeous the last thing I wanna do is ruin that...

Is this thing permanent?
    Turtling isn't permanent, just a sign your dick has been worked hard. You can counteract that with UJW wrapping method to keep it elongated while healing from your workout (if the situation or time permits it) simple, cheap & easy solution, there are anti turtling sleeves you can buy made from silicone from assorted websites but i can't vouch for their effectiveness, i just use the uncle jims wrap.

Looks like you have a good routine, simple but effective, shall keep an eye out on how you progress with it 😃

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is this thing permanent?
    Turtle Effect is a temporary state usually caused by intense training. Get yourself an ACE Bandage and learn Uncle Jim's Strapping Method. This will not only stop the Turtle Effect it will train your penis to remain elongated close to your erect size.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Turtle Effect is a temporary state usually caused by intense training. Get yourself an ACE Bandage and learn Uncle Jim's Strapping Method. This will not only stop the Turtle Effect it will train your penis to remain elongated close to your erect size.
    Hey DLD so I am a bit confused now, because I did go through the SRT thread and as I understood it is that the Uncle Jim's Strapping method is an alternative healing method to the extender. So I am currently using the extender after hanging, would you suggest doing Uncle Jim's instead after hanging for 15 min intervals?

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast