User Tag List

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Golferjohn vs. inertia...or a 'how to' for the lazy guy to get huge

Brother golferjohn is already proud owner of Goliath.
    If Im not mistaken he uses x40 mainly for warmup.

He wants more length tho, X40 might be better choice for that rather than Goliath (altho I really hope this guy goes for 8 inch girth at least, he seems to be talented at getting girth easily).
    Starting stats
    EL: 16 cm = 6.3 inch
    EG: 13 cm = 5.1 inch

Current stats
    EL: 19 cm = 7.5 inch
    EG: 14,5 cm = 5.7 inch

BigBeardBig´s journey to 10x7
    How to post pictures so they show up

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeardBig View Post
    He wants more length tho, X40 might be better choice for that rather than Goliath.
    Could you please elaborate ? Why X40 would be a better length tool than the Goliath, when the latter one is wider and longer ?(Your penis is free to stretch lengthwise in it, rather than being stuck In the tube)
    Start Stats : March 2010 - 18 cm / 7" BPEL x 14.5 cm / 5.7" MSEG
    Current Stats : March 2017 - 20,5 cm / 8" BPEL x 15.5 cm / 6.1" MSEG
    Using : Wet & Dry Jelqs, X40-X, Bathmate Goliath (Unused Gear at the moment : MH Penis Clamp, Length Master, Size Genetics, MaleHanger)

Goal : 21.5 cm / 8.5" BPEL x 16.5 cm / 6.5" MSEG (where I'll reevaluate if it's worthy and realistic to target 9x7)

Captain Thicks' Routine & Progress Log

STRETCH & BURN !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Thick View Post
    Could you please elaborate ? Why X40 would be a better length tool than the Goliath, when the latter one is wider and longer ?(Your penis is free to stretch lengthwise in it, rather than being stuck In the tube)
    In general Goliath for sure for the reasons you mentioned. But in golferjohns case I believe he said hes good with girth, only needs length now so in his case its better if the X40 dont let him any more girth expansion and can focus on length.
    Starting stats

Current stats

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

B-cubed is correct...I was thinking I could use a Neoprene wrap in my Goliath as Templ suggested, but then I was using my X40 last week and figured I'd just use the inside walls as the 'constrictor' rather than a wrap of some kind, (introducing a wrap would be a total pain-in-the-@$$ and I'm going for 'ease-of-use' to remain as dedicated and consistent as possible). We'll see how it goes...right now I spend half my sessions doing my 'lazy-@$$' hardcore downward stretches. I can definitely feel the lig-stretch and am flexible enough to almost get myself 'behind the cheeks' while in the X40, (picture Silence of the Lambs, lol)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All right, I understand what you're saying now BBB

It's true that because of the added Goliath space, he might very well end with a 7.5" or 8" girth (and I'd be sorry for Victoria if you know what I mean )

Maybe he could try to put some silicone sleeves along his shaft (to retain girth as much as possible), and stick to the X40 then, as long as he doesn't end up his set with his penis girth packing the tube (which will eventually hinders any length gaines too). Or to experiment other length techniques (hanging comes to my mind, or the famous LM) to get the extra missing inch.

GolferJohn : Regarding any ideas, I'd be personnally very interested to see how the ladies can handle your 7" girth for deep blow jobs, and also in doggie (I know my wife already complains it hurts, and I'm 8x6).

Just to be more clear, I'm very interested because my current goal is 8.5x6.5 but deep inside of me I'd love to reach 9x7

However, I don't really know if that realistic (I mean to make it enjoyable for the ladies), so any actual 9x7 experience is welcome so I can revise my final goal (or not ).
    Using : Wet & Dry Jelqs, X40-X, Bathmate Goliath (Unused Gear at the moment : MH Penis Clamp, Length Master, Size Genetics, MaleHanger)

Goal : 21.5 cm / 8.5" BPEL x 16.5 cm / 6.5" MSEG (where I'll reevaluate if it's worthy and realistic to target 9x7)

STRETCH & BURN !!!
    Likes Stakada liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As you know, each woman is different and that same woman can vary form any given week/month/day. I have a current GF who I dated almost 20 years ago for a summer and she's very responsive to my size today, (we actually had a very nice union last night). She mentioned on a few occasions several months ago that she didn't remember me being as big, (I just played it off by saying we were just kids back then and she became 'used' to smaller sizes over the years). Since I've been seeing her, I've noticed that I can reach past her cervix and into her cul-de-sac and last night was a particularly sensuous encounter...while in missionary, she tilted her hips up slightly and I pushed against her back wall slightly/gently and just held it there to which she whispered 'really?' very quietly. This whole PE thing has made EVERY connection feel like a new experience...what a great by-product!
    As far as practical usage out in the field, petite Asian women are no longer an option based on the last 3 or so attempts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, if a guy wanted to "pump for length"....why bother with pumping??...just extra non direct length training IMO, he would be best finding a fitted tube through someone like lapumpworks. A tube in other words that is close to your current erect girth, so you cannot get additional expansion. Again though, why waste the time pumping if you could just directly train length? It's like this concept that was going around a while back, "flaccid jelqs" for length. Why not just stretch, or hang? Invest your time wisely.
    Keepin' It Real Since 1999
    Likes Chaoskampf liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stillwantmore2 View Post
    Actually, if a guy wanted to "pump for length"....why bother with pumping??...just extra non direct length training IMO, he would be best finding a fitted tube through someone like lapumpworks. A tube in other words that is close to your current erect girth, so you cannot get additional expansion. Again though, why waste the time pumping if you could just directly train length? It's like this concept that was going around a while back, "flaccid jelqs" for length. Why not just stretch, or hang? Invest your time wisely.
    I agree, there are much more effective ways to gain length. Tube packing is a OK way to gain length but nothing compared to other exercises or equipment. A LengthMaster will deliver so much more length than any pump ever could. Pumping is predominately a girth exercise with the exception of tube packing and hardcore stretching. Manual stretching, hanging, LengthMaster work, SizeGenetics, Phallosan, etc. all for length.

Now keep in mind that whenever you gain in one direction you will also gain in the other meaning gains are relative girth and length wise to overall gains made. So never fear losing girth to length work or vice versa.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My hybrid of DLD's hardcore stretches inside the X40 is very intense and I can definitely feel the stretch in my lig's...plus I'm only dedicating 40-60 minutes a day which fits my schedule. I just don't think I'd have the time/patience/whatever to use an ADS or hanger for hours on end. Just knowing this about myself...although the MaleHanger would probably work while I'm at my computer for part of the day. That maybe my next purchase...can you point me to the website?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Malehanger Penis Hanger Male Enhancement Get A Bigger Penis!

But what Id recommend for you john is LM, that thing is king of lenght gains.
    So much you can do with it its crazy.
    Starting stats

Current stats

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeardBig View Post
    Malehanger Penis Hanger Male Enhancement Get A Bigger Penis!

But what Id recommend for you john is LM, that thing is king of lenght gains.
    So much you can do with it its crazy.
    I'm going to have to dedicate a 'special' room in my house for all this gear, lol. I'll look into the LM, thanks for the tip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golferjohn View Post
    I'm going to have to dedicate a 'special' room in my house for all this gear, lol. I'll look into the LM, thanks for the tip!
    LM is great, you can stretch wit it, you can hang with it. The stretching is so intense, you could never do with just hands.
    Id priorities this before the malehanger but its your call.
    Starting stats

Current stats

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't look into it, GET it! It takes stretching to a whole other level. The options you have are many and with creativity the LengthMaster will never be anything but fun. I believe it to be my best invention!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll give the LM some serious consideration, but I think I'm making some solid progress with the hang/stretch that I've been incorporating into my normal BM routine. I'm consistently between 8 1/4-8 1/2 on the gauge and the stretch is pretty intense...plus it's fun so I'm not bored. I plan on doing an official measurement on February 1st and continue each month to see how much I'm gaining per month. My short-term is 8 1/2 BPEL by 6/9 and 9 BPEL by 12/25...my girth is going to end-up whatever it's going to be, so we'll see

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My hybrid of DLD's hardcore stretches inside the X40 is very intense and I can definitely feel the stretch in my lig's...plus I'm only dedicating 40-60 minutes a day which fits my schedule. I just don't think I'd have the time/patience/whatever to use an ADS or hanger for hours on end. Just knowing this about myself...although the MaleHanger would probably work while I'm at my computer for part of the day. That maybe my next purchase...can you point me to the website?
    An awesome version that I love!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had another 'field trip' this evening...I snapped a pic of my SP attempting some deep throat action and sent it to BBB cuz for some reason I can't get anything to upload. Anyway, I'm sure he'll post it once he gets my email.
    Just trying to provide some quasi real-world experience to The Brotherhood...so far so good...the only issues have been with 'spinner-type' Asian girls where 'full access' has been denied, lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had another 'field trip' this evening...I snapped a pic of my SP attempting some deep throat action and sent it to BBB cuz for some reason I can't get anything to upload. Anyway, I'm sure he'll post it once he gets my email.
    Just trying to provide some quasi real-world experience to The Brotherhood...so far so good...the only issues have been with 'spinner-type' Asian girls where 'full access' has been denied, lol
    Great ! Can't wait to see this

About Asian women : Is that just that they were scared of your "beast", and refused it without even trying it ? Or that it really really didn't fit in after several attempts ?

One would think that all those Races stereotypes (Like Asian petite chick, Asian with small penises, African with huge long dongs, African women who can "host" bigger penises, etc...) would be just fantasy as many studies already have confirmed. But maybe it has more to do with the "frame" or body type of the girl in general I think than her race ? (small and petite I mean, whatever her race).

STRETCH & BURN !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's definitely 'case-by-case' and the really petite women (under 5'2" and around 110#-120#) have all been Asian, so I'm certain it's the body-type. After all, the vagina is designed to accommodate something 8 pounds 7 ounces, so with patience and lube I'm certain that there won't be any issues. One thing I have noticed is the different depths of these women...one of my 1st experiences was with a stunning Persian girl, but she could only manage around 5".

Being professionals, my thought would be that they encounter literally 100's of men of various sizes every month and would have their fair-share of bigger men, but apparently it's a rarity. Perhaps guys with big dicks don't participate in this environment since they're more 'in demand'?

A few days ago I visited this Scottish/English gal

We spent an hour together and she enjoyed my size very much...her favorite position was 'lazy-doggie' with a vibrator on her clit...out of that hour, I spent at least 45 minutes inside her in various positions and would 'bottom-out' just barely when I penetrated fully, so I'd guess her depth to be about 7 1/2".
    We also chatted a bit and I asked her a bunch of questions regarding her business, (she's part-time, so her volumes aren't that high) but it was very interesting to hear her perspectives.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gag Alert! I think I figured-out how to upload a pic. Had another 'field trip', it was mentioned that deep throat was on 'the menu'...she made every attempt, but not quite the entire thing, (my guess would be about 6") Please excuse the fat old man, (me) carrying around that d!ck, lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes Captain.Thick liked this post
    Thanks Captain.Thick thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gag Alert! I think I figured-out how to upload a pic. Had another 'field trip', it was mentioned that deep throat was on 'the menu'...she made every attempt, but not quite the entire thing, (my guess would be about 6") Please excuse the fat old man, (me) carrying around that d!ck, lol
    Nice, I wish I had someone to suck on me!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast