Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Golferjohn vs. inertia...or a 'how to' for the lazy guy to get huge

Quote Originally Posted by golferjohn View Post
    I also need to change my username to something a bit more apropos to my journey...I'm open to suggestions.
    yep i think you should change mine too i started whit that size name but is a negative name for me nowadays
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shortdick View Post
    yep i think you should change mine too i started whit that size name but is a negative name for me nowadays
    So what name can I change you to?

LongerDick?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    I also need to change my username to something a bit more apropos to my journey...I'm open to suggestions.
    all set my man
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    So what name can I change you to?

LongerDick?
    Attachment 31593 good question D lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shortdick View Post
    Attachment 31593 good question D lol
    I suggest LongerDick as a new name!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Big Schwanz Acht vs. inertia...or a 'how to' for the lazy guy to get

I haven't updated this thread for a while since my routine hasn't changed, although I've added Kegels and RK's to the last 5 minutes of my BM session. I'll feel incredible expansion once I'm at 100%-110% pumped.

I still struggle with getting a good snap-shot with the tape measure, so I'm uploading one with me in my X40...I'm consistently just above 8.25", (I need about 3/16th's to hit my 8.50" goal in the next 6 weeks...that's 1/32nd per week, so I'll be maintaining my 2 a day sessions and try to sneak-in an extra here and there).

p.s. sorry for the crappy pic and no, I did not 'skeet' in my BM, I use a dab of hair conditioner on my glans and just below for a bit of clean-lube
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I suggest LongerDick as a new name!
    ok LoNgEr DiCk sounds fine but how many times can i change the name ..once i get to to 8 + id want to change it is that ok

Post Thanks / Like

I can almost see your dick touching the sides of the bathmate, so crazy haha
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lightlyfried View Post
    I can almost see your dick touching the sides of the bathmate, so crazy haha
    I get crazy girth expansion in my X40, and although temporary, after a few hours I'm just a tad over 7"...I give the VacuVin mod 100% of the credit for that phenomenon.
    Likes longstretch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I get crazy girth expansion in my X40, and although temporary, after a few hours I'm just a tad over 7"...I give the VacuVin mod 100% of the credit for that phenomenon.
    did you pump to max expansion (without vacuvin) when you first started pumping?
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!

Post Thanks / Like

Also do you where ADC?
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!

Post Thanks / Like

I pumped to the max that my arms/hands/muscle could attain and used the standard BM for the first 4 weeks until I stumbled-across the VV mod...it was a night/day difference. I don't use any other device(s), I tried the Quick Extender Pro for a few months, but couldn't stick with it due to the cumbersome nature of wearing it.
    My results, (so far) with the modded BM have been more than satisfactory and as long as I continue to show progress, (no matter how incremental), I'll keep it simple w/just my 2 BM's.
    June is coming quickly and it was a goal of mine to reach 8.50"...if that doesn't happen, I may look into additional equipment

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I pumped to the max that my arms/hands/muscle could attain and used the standard BM for the first 4 weeks until I stumbled-across the VV mod...it was a night/day difference. I don't use any other device(s), I tried the Quick Extender Pro for a few months, but couldn't stick with it due to the cumbersome nature of wearing it.
    My results, (so far) with the modded BM have been more than satisfactory and as long as I continue to show progress, (no matter how incremental), I'll keep it simple w/just my 2 BM's.
    June is coming quickly and it was a goal of mine to reach 8.50"...if that doesn't happen, I may look into additional equipment
    So happy you went with the Wine-Vac, it makes the BathMate so much more powerful.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I get alot of red spots with bathmate, do you get the same?
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!

Post Thanks / Like

I've never got any red-spots, but I did go at it a bit too vigorously this morning, (after being away from PE this past weekend) and found a drop of blood in the chamber, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post Thanks / Like

Last night and this morning I took my BM session very slowly and gradually worked-up to about 75%...just enough suction that I was able to do some light, expressive stretching, some low pressure Kegels and in between sets, some light SSJ's. Even at the lower intensity, I was able to attain a bit over 8" in my X40 so the two-day break didn't seem to have any negative affects. There was no blood in the chamber, so I think I'm healed, (product of a very good nights sleep, no doubt). I'll ramp-up the pressure to 80%-85% and see how that feel after I get home from work tonight...slow and steady wins the race, lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Last night and this morning I took my BM session very slowly and gradually worked-up to about 75%...just enough suction that I was able to do some light, expressive stretching, some low pressure Kegels and in between sets, some light SSJ's. Even at the lower intensity, I was able to attain a bit over 8" in my X40 so the two-day break didn't seem to have any negative affects. There was no blood in the chamber, so I think I'm healed, (product of a very good nights sleep, no doubt). I'll ramp-up the pressure to 80%-85% and see how that feel after I get home from work tonight...slow and steady wins the race, lol
    Awesome to hear. Sometimes the smallest adjustments can change the whole game. I have always said this and I think you will understand; as slow as possible as fast as necessary!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I had another 'field-trip' yesterday and wrote a quick review of the experience, here were the results:

I've been trying to stay south of either that awful/ill-equipped tunnel or the temperamental bridge, (been caught in traffic one too many times at even the oddest hours), so I decided, based on a couple of moderately complete reviews to pay Michelle in White Rock/South Surrey a visit. After reading the two most recent recaps, I had an idea what to expect, but there were a few salient details that would have been nice to know beforehand, so I'm going to do my best to paint a more complete picture of the event(s).

As mentioned, Michelle's incall is actually a SFR at the end of a bumpy, dirt/gravel driveway...there's a separate entrance down a steep concrete stairwell to the daylight basement, (which has a kitchenette, rec room, 3/4 bath and a very small 'bed' room, (cuz it really only fits a bed). Pictures are accurate and 100% her I am certain and she is a very down-to-earth fun girl to be around and talk to. I had a quick rinse in the tiny shower stall, (had to tip-toe around several product containers on the shower floor) and came-out in my boxer-briefs and T-shirt and was greeted by her roommate's Pit Bull mix who is very loving and sweet, but the timing wasn't all that great. Her roomie shooed the pup back upstairs and gave Michelle and I our privacy to chat and start doing our thing. She has a few limitations of which I don't participate in anyway, but I think she felt it necessary to put that on the table de rigueur. A quick BBBJ in the recroom, then off to the bedroom where we chat a bit and start again on some more BBBJ, (I commented on the 1st go-round that her teeth weren't optimal and she said that she wanted to 'redeem' herself, which she did on the second attempt) We moved on to a bit of CG and I rolled her into Mish and after 5-10 minutes I hear 'MICHELLE! Where's the blow?!!' from upstairs. I kinda chuckle to myself and Michelle lets her know where to look, and we're just getting re-started and I hear, 'IT"S NOT THERE!!' followed by footsteps down the stairs. At this point I decide to withdraw from Michelle's wonderfully wet vagina and as I'm standing there at half mast, her roomie pops her head in and asks the same question. Now I'm a total 'go-with-the-flow' kinda guy and am certainly fine if a girl wants to partake in a bit of 'hippie lettuce' or 'booger sugar', but I would have hoped it could have waited...clearly not and I didn't want to get in-between a girl and her party-powder. So Michelle has her look in a spot downstairs and then asks the roomie if she happened to have any bigger condoms...keep in mind that I'm just standing there with half a boner pointing at the ground taking-in the entire absurdity of the whole situation. Any way, we get back into it and here comes the roomie once again, this time trying to be helpful w/alternative condoms of which she tosses on the bed and leaves. I'm assuming these two are both in the SP industry based on this interaction, so I ask Michelle (almost thinking there might be a salvageable way to make the night more interesting), but NO! She's a GD medical assistant student! Holy Hell! I now understand why all you Canadians come down for our healthcare.
    At this point, Michelle and I have worked-up quite a sweat and she offered to get me a refreshment, I declined but said she should go ahead...she said she'd be back in 2 minutes. I laid there staring at the popcorn ceiling trying to piece together what has just occurred, all the while making sure I'd be 'ready' to finish when Michelle returned. Well, I don't wear a watch and my phone was in my pocket in the other room, but I can damn-sure tell when it's been two minutes...and it had been at least 5. I throw-in the towel, get dressed and call-up the stairs to let Michelle know I was leaving...she says, 'come on up here' and I had all sorts of visions of what could possibly/potentially be up there, but I soldiered up and found her nibbling some ground beef out of a cast iron pan on the stove still buck-ass naked. Again, she's very polite, nice, and sweet but by then it was definitely time for me to get gone...

Post Thanks / Like

What I didn't include in the above review was her reaction when I dropped my boxer-briefs...wide-eyed, slacked-jawed disbelief. I asked if she thought there might be a problem, and she said 'I hope not, we'll just have to go slowly' and then had me feel how tight she is/was w/my finger, lol. As mentioned, the BJ was a bit toothy, but once she became accustomed to my size, we were off to the races...until all the interruptions,, grrr. Also, I usually bring my own condoms due to the fact that some don't have larger sizes on hand, but I forgot this time...hence the reference.

Post Thanks / Like

What I didn't include in the above review was her reaction when I dropped my boxer-briefs...wide-eyed, slacked-jawed disbelief. I asked if she thought there might be a problem, and she said 'I hope not, we'll just have to go slowly' and then had me feel how tight she is/was w/my finger, lol. As mentioned, the BJ was a bit toothy, but once she became accustomed to my size, we were off to the races...until all the interruptions,, grrr. Also, I usually bring my own condoms due to the fact that some don't have larger sizes on hand, but I forgot this time...hence the reference.
    Man I need to get me a 7 inch girth!
    8x5.4 going for 9x6.5

Dedicated to girth!

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast