User Tag List

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big Schwanz Acht vs. inertia...or a 'how to' for the lazy guy to get

I've been lurking for over a year and determined this would be a great 'second home' based on all the experience, knowledge and positive energy.
    Here's some background and what brought me to this mysterious and wonderful world;

My journey probably started with a few seeds of insecurity planted in my early teens, (I was a very late bloomer and had two distinct growth periods, one when I was 17 and one in my early 20's). I happen to be a very good athlete, good hands/feet/hand-eye coordination and was introduced to sports very early, mostly basketball, baseball and football. I was only 5'10" 140# when I graduated high school, so I was too small to get any recognition, but was able to letter all 3 years of school, (I graduated after my Junior year). The only reason I bring this up was the fact that I spent many shameful hours in locker rooms trying to hide my lack of maturity. It was probably 9th grade when I knew I was a slow developer cuz a comment from someone I thought was a good friend sent me reeling...something to the effect that I must not do too much damage to my GF, (I was definitely a virgin at the time, so I didn't really pick-up on the reference but I knew it wasn't positive). Playing basketball on inner-city summer leagues didn't help either, so the shame would get reinforced time and again. I was definitely a 'grower' and when I played sports, I'd shrink-down to what looked like less than two inches! Fast forward to my early 20's, I started to notice my body changing and after measuring my height, (6'1" a 3" gain in 4/5 years) and weight, (195#) I was more confident and got a steady GF. This would be my first relationship that included a 'normal' sex life and she always would marvel that I was 'big' but in my mind I was still ashamed and tried to not be fully naked because of it. I tried to find resources for sizes, but this was the early '80's and there wasn't much out there, so I took my 6.50" by 5.50" as being OK...for a while. I was still haunted by those early experiences, but didn't think there was anything that could be done that was definitive enough and provided enough proof until I stumbled across this site over a year ago.

After a brief period of time with my Size Genetics extender, (far too much time and effort for my taste),I decided the BM X40 would be my weapon of choice and shortly after receiving, the VacuVin mod was added, (total game-changer for me). I waited 6 months before my 1st measurement and was ecstatic to see a .50" in length gain and an astounding .75" gain in girth. I am grounded enough to know that a ruler or tape measure doesn't change its values, but for some reason I still think of myself as on the small side, (even today and I am just under 8" and a solid 7" around) so a lot of this must be mental AND that's the reason I'm here.

With much consternation, (knowing I'll have to commit and be accountable) and encouragement, (especially from BBB and DLD), I'll be keeping a log and hopefully get to my short-term goal of 8.5" length by June and 9" by this time next year. For some reason my girth just happens easier than length, so I'll be utilizing my 'lazy-man hardcore stretches' at least twice daily and hopefully show some solid progress in the coming weeks.

I sent DLD a crappy iPhone video of me in my X40...I hit a personal record of 8.125". If he knows how to post those, perhaps he can add it to this introductory page.

Later! (until later)
    Likes BigBeardBig, BaddJack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Golferjohn vs. inertia...or a 'how to' for the lazy guy to get huge

Update #1
    20 minutes in the shower using my X40 only with the last 10 minutes doing my 'lazy-man hardcore stretch'
    (I'll start measuring w/a ruler once per month starting February 1st)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck yes, Ive been waiting for this log to be at MOS for weeks man.
    Very good read about your past, 9x7 (probably 9x8 cuz by the time ur gona hit 9 lenght, ur gona be 8 girth Im sure) is donkey dick size.

I hope DLD will post the vid soon, to see this stuff is just so much of a motivation.
    At kingsnakes log I loved his stories with the ladies, maybe you could do the same with ur trips to Canada bro. Those stories of girls reactions to 7 girth are priceless.
    Starting stats
    EL: 16 cm = 6.3 inch
    EG: 13 cm = 5.1 inch

Current stats
    EL: 19 cm = 7.5 inch
    EG: 14,5 cm = 5.7 inch

BigBeardBig´s journey to 10x7
    How to post pictures so they show up

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Golferjohn, so NOW I finally get why I still could not find your progress log

You had me curious saying you managed to get nice gains with just the BM and vacuvin mod (in BBB thread), so I was looking for your routine and specifics to see how you were using your X40 & Vacu Vine mod.

The reason I think why your Girth gains happens easier than Length, is basically because that's what the BM is mainly about : A Girth tool.

How much have you gained permanently so far (measuring without using the BM for at least 4 or 5 days) ?

If I read you correctly you started at 6.50" BPEL 5.50" MSEG and reached 7" x 6.25" after 6 months, correct ? Right now at 8x7 after how long just using the BM ?

If that's really permanent, nice work ! Keep pumping your future donkey dick all the way

Cya Around
    Last edited by Captain.Thick; 01-22-16 at 05:17 PM.
    Start Stats : March 2010 - 18 cm / 7" BPEL x 14.5 cm / 5.7" MSEG
    Current Stats : March 2017 - 20,5 cm / 8" BPEL x 15.5 cm / 6.1" MSEG
    Using : Wet & Dry Jelqs, X40-X, Bathmate Goliath (Unused Gear at the moment : MH Penis Clamp, Length Master, Size Genetics, MaleHanger)

Goal : 21.5 cm / 8.5" BPEL x 16.5 cm / 6.5" MSEG (where I'll reevaluate if it's worthy and realistic to target 9x7)

Captain Thicks' Routine & Progress Log

STRETCH & BURN !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At kingsnakes log I loved his stories with the ladies, maybe you could do the same with ur trips to Canada bro. Those stories of girls reactions to 7 girth are priceless.[/QUOTE]

The whole 'practical use w/professionals' side-project has been very interesting and I've been very 'private' about these excursions for obvious reasons, (plus nobody wants to hear all those over-blown 'conquest' stories and I certainly don't want to be one of 'those guys').

I have had several encounters, (links provided if requested) and I can definitely say that the Asian-only establishments are the most challenging and there have been at least two providers that said 'not going to fit' once I was fully aroused. Most of these SP's (service providers per lingo) are very petit and I can understand their reluctance...so scratch the AMP's (Asian Massage Parlors, too bad cuz it's sooo cheap @ $170 CA for full-service which converts to just over $125 USD...probably less than I would spend on a date w/a civilian).
    Yesterday I had a 'lunch-date' with Victoria
    which was a lot of fun highlighted by 1. 'you're very well-endowed' after she removed my boxer-briefs 2. 'roll-over I need to be on top so I can be in control' and 3. the most amazing cowgirl experience w/her getting enormously wet as she was grinding my penis head against her anterior fornix, her breasts were flushed and red and she was actually sweating. (I'm 100% aware that this is purely a transactional endeavor, but there have been a couple of times I could tell they achieved an orgasm, which I think is probably a very rare occurrence.) Again, I'm not bragging or tooting my own horn and trying to maintain complete objectivity. OK, back to Victoria...once that happened she just said, 'I needed that, it's been a stressful week', so we chatted a bit then back at it. This time she was even tighter than when we first started, (we went very slowly until she 'got used to it') and after 15 minutes of missionary I felt a 'snap'...an 'oh shit' moment just happened, the condom broke. Knowing that these SP's don't carry an assortment of condom sizes, (I've taken it upon myself to provide my own in a fresh, unopened package so they know I'm not some whack-job bringing some tainted protection) I would have thought they'd all be well-stocked, but live and learn I guess...anyway, The Magnum broke and I immediately withdrew and let her know the issue. This unfortunately kind of broke my rhythm and the mood, so we just spent the next few minutes chatting and sharing a shower, (which was quite sensuous, I might add) but no happy ending for me.

There's been several more encounters and I plan to keep-up on this social study, so I can certainly relay any 'highlights' in the future if you wish
    Likes beardedbaldy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much have you gained permanently so far (measuring without using the BM for at least 4 or 5 days) ?

If I read you correctly you started at 6.50" BPEL 5.50" MSEG and reached 7" x 6.25" after 6 months, correct ? Right now at 8x7 after how long just using the BM ?

If that's really permanent, nice work ! Keep pumping your future donkey dick all the way

Cya Around[/QUOTE]

To be perfectly honest, I haven't gone 4 or 5 days w/out using it, so for all I know this could all be temporary. I do know that I'm incrementally getting larger with each passing month, so something's happening. One thing that I've noticed is the length that I'm achieving...this isn't affected by any fluid retention and I'd bet there's nothing temporary about it. Another benefit is my flaccid hang is phenomenal, I now relish the locker rooms and urinals, lol.
    I'm going to continue to plod-along and commit to the commitment that I've made to you and everyone else that's along for the ride...there may not be any astronomical reports to relay, but in the end I know my goals will be met and maybe even exceeded.
    Thanks for the kind words of encouragement and I'll try to be as helpful and transparent as possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, I forgot to actually answer your question. I have been using my BM X40 religiously since delivery 3rd week of November 2014, approximately 15 months of twice, (sometimes thrice) daily sessions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the reply Golferjohn !

So that would make a gain of at least (let's take an error margin of 0.5", that usually you get temporarily after a BM session)...

+1 inch BPEL & MSEG in about a year ! That's an amazing result I think just using the BM. Especially when you know how much fun the BM is.

And it does gives you a GREAT heavy package hanging between your legs all the time, great great feeling indeed !
    Using : Wet & Dry Jelqs, X40-X, Bathmate Goliath (Unused Gear at the moment : MH Penis Clamp, Length Master, Size Genetics, MaleHanger)

Goal : 21.5 cm / 8.5" BPEL x 16.5 cm / 6.5" MSEG (where I'll reevaluate if it's worthy and realistic to target 9x7)

STRETCH & BURN !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golferjohn View Post

I have had several encounters, (links provided if requested) and I can definitely say that the Asian-only establishments are the most challenging and there have been at least two providers that said 'not going to fit' once I was fully aroused. Most of these SP's (service providers per lingo) are very petit and I can understand their reluctance...so scratch the AMP's (Asian Massage Parlors, too bad cuz it's sooo cheap @ $170 CA for full-service which converts to just over $125 USD...probably less than I would spend on a date w/a civilian).
    Yesterday I had a 'lunch-date' with Victoria

which was a lot of fun highlighted by 1. 'you're very well-endowed' after she removed my boxer-briefs 2. 'roll-over I need to be on top so I can be in control' and 3. the most amazing cowgirl experience w/her getting enormously wet as she was grinding my penis head against her anterior fornix, her breasts were flushed and red and she was actually sweating. (I'm 100% aware that this is purely a transactional endeavor, but there have been a couple of times I could tell they achieved an orgasm, which I think is probably a very rare occurrence.) Again, I'm not bragging or tooting my own horn and trying to maintain complete objectivity. OK, back to Victoria...once that happened she just said, 'I needed that, it's been a stressful week', so we chatted a bit then back at it. This time she was even tighter than when we first started, (we went very slowly until she 'got used to it') and after 15 minutes of missionary I felt a 'snap'...an 'oh shit' moment just happened, the condom broke. Knowing that these SP's don't carry an assortment of condom sizes, (I've taken it upon myself to provide my own in a fresh, unopened package so they know I'm not some whack-job bringing some tainted protection) I would have thought they'd all be well-stocked, but live and learn I guess...anyway, The Magnum broke and I immediately withdrew and let her know the issue. This unfortunately kind of broke my rhythm and the mood, so we just spent the next few minutes chatting and sharing a shower, (which was quite sensuous, I might add) but no happy ending for me.

There's been several more encounters and I plan to keep-up on this social study, so I can certainly relay any 'highlights' in the future if you wish
    Priceless story and thanks for the link. I bet Victoria will never forget this experience.
    Starting stats

Current stats

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and by the way, Please keep posting your "8x7 vs Ladies" stories, very interesting..

For the sake of SCIENCE of course ! :p

STRETCH & BURN !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Thick View Post
    Oh, and by the way, Please keep posting your "8x7 vs Ladies" stories, very interesting..

For the sake of SCIENCE of course ! :p
    I'll be setting-up another 'field-trip' with this gal, hopefully next Wednesday
    Be Back Monday January 25th
    If you have anything you'd like me to try/say, I can attempt to segue it in somehow...I'll see if she'll allow me to take a BJ or doggie pic

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last nights progress report:
    25 minutes in my X40, (took jelqing breaks every ten minutes or so) and the last 10 mins. spent doing my 'lazy-@$$' hardcore stretch, (got it to point more behind my cheeks, so the lig's are definitely stretching)
    Hoping DLD will post that vid I emailed the other day

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be setting-up another 'field-trip' with this gal, hopefully next Wednesday
    Be Back Monday January 25th
    If you have anything you'd like me to try/say, I can attempt to segue it in somehow...I'll see if she'll allow me to take a BJ or doggie pic
    BJ pic would be perfect. And as far what to try - you could try anal =)
    Starting stats

Current stats

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeardBig View Post
    BJ pic would be perfect. And as far what to try - you could try anal =)
    I've never been one to partake in the pleasures of the @$$, although I've heard that it's an experience...just not for me I'll definitely try for a BJ pic, nothing sexier than a beautiful girl looking up at you with her mouth stuffed with c0(&

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never been one to partake in the pleasures of the @$$, although I've heard that it's an experience...just not for me I'll definitely try for a BJ pic, nothing sexier than a beautiful girl looking up at you with her mouth stuffed with c0(&
    Thats a shame brother, maybe try once and see for yourself ? When I was younger I thought Id never like it, but now, i LOVE it.
    Starting stats

Current stats

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure it's awesome, but why go 'four-wheelin' down the 'dirt road' when there's a smooth highway 'next door'? Maybe I'm a prude or a germaphobe or both, it just doesn't seem right for some reason

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, did those pic's I sent come-through?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both are smooth highways bro, ass can ge a pretty tight highway.
    Il post the pics in a sec.
    Starting stats

Current stats

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brother golferjohns pics:
    1. golferjohn hitting personal record of 8 1/8-8 1/4
    2. golferjohn packing X40
    3. golferjohn flaccid hang after the BM session about 7 1/2 bone pressed
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Starting stats

Current stats

Likes Chaoskampf liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks B-cubed, I probably should have put my footie-socks in the hamper and shoes in the closet before I started my film-session, lol. I'm usually a pretty tidy guy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, seeing the way you're packing the X40, I guess it might be time for you to join the BM Goliath Club !
    Looks like your penis is getting stuck in the X40 tube, and that could prevent it from growing more inside of it.

STRETCH & BURN !!!
    Likes Chaoskampf liked this post

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast