Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Eugines progress thread

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    20 minutes is the perfect amount of time in hanging before starting a new set. Good work.
    so today i ended up receiving my VLC and i have been using it for about 3 session each lasting around 20 minutes long and this is what i have to say so far...

So when i first opened the package i was really happy! I got frustrated trying to put it on at first but after about 15 minutes i got the hang of it and now i can put it on almost first try every time. My flaccid is fairly small so it is hard to gather up enough skin to put it on easily and also my turkey neck is so bad that it is almost at the cone! It is fairly comfy if you put it on well but if not you get a burning sensation around the bottom of the cone.

My rating of it so far after my use is about a 6.5/10, but i am sure this number will go up substantially after i use it for 5+ days!!
    Starting stats (September 2015)...
    BPEL: 7.25"
    NBPEL: 6.5"
    MSEG: 5"
    BPFSL: 7.5"

Long Term Goal (December 2018)...
    BPEL: 8.5"
    NBPEL: 8"
    MSEG: 5.5-6"

"Look up, Get up, and Dont ever give up" - Michael Irvin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eugine8plz View Post
    so today i ended up receiving my VLC and i have been using it for about 3 session each lasting around 20 minutes long and this is what i have to say so far...

So when i first opened the package i was really happy! I got frustrated trying to put it on at first but after about 15 minutes i got the hang of it and now i can put it on almost first try every time. My flaccid is fairly small so it is hard to gather up enough skin to put it on easily and also my turkey neck is so bad that it is almost at the cone! It is fairly comfy if you put it on well but if not you get a burning sensation around the bottom of the cone.

My rating of it so far after my use is about a 6.5/10, but i am sure this number will go up substantially after i use it for 5+ days!!
    Yeah, give yourself some time to learn and master the use. I am glad you experience so far has been pretty good, it will get better with time.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes eugine8plz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, give yourself some time to learn and master the use. I am glad you experience so far has been pretty good, it will get better with time.
    ya DLD, i used it for 1.5 hours today and it went well. Took me a couple tries to get it on, hopefully i become more efficient at putting it on soon. I have a terrible dick for using it though... I have a fairly small flaccid which makes it hard to gather enough skin to use (by the time i have enough skin gathered over my head i am already almost at the very base of my dick), and i also have very bad turkey neck.

Today I also did a nice warmup, hanging with 12.5 lbs for 2 sets of 12 minutes (going to go for 14 minute sets tomorrow), followed by rotaries and other manual stretches, 1.5 hours in VLC and 6-8 hours in ads sleeve, overall not a bad day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Awesome! And as the days move on you will become a pro! Keep up the good work!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    Likes eugine8plz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! And as the days move on you will become a pro! Keep up the good work!
    Professional PEers
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday in the morning I did my warmup, 20 minutes of manuals, hanging 20 minutes @10lbs, VLC for 2 hours and then ads sleeve for about 7 hours, not a bad day overall!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yesterday in the morning I did my warmup, 20 minutes of manuals, hanging 20 minutes @10lbs, VLC for 2 hours and then ads sleeve for about 7 hours, not a bad day overall!
    Great day! Good work Eugine8!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Great day! Good work Eugine8!
    Thanks DLD!! Today I had the same session as yesterday, try to be very consistent!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks DLD!! Today I had the same session as yesterday, try to be very consistent!!
    Loving the progress Eugine! Keep up the good work and lets see some gains!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Loving the progress Eugine! Keep up the good work and lets see some gains!
    Thanks again bro! I am hoping to see some gains pretty soon even if they are minimal... i am going to set my next measuring day on June 30th and see if i have made any progress in the last 1.5-2 months of this routine!

Today i had no time to do any good PE length session so i am just going to be in my VLC and ads sleeve for the day and hopefully do a bit of length work later on tonight around 7 or 8... i will update later on what my whole day looked like!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You will and I will be here making sure of it!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

HEY BROTHERS IM BACK!!!! Took a break from the forums for awhile as I was going through a rough time in my life. The last 4 months or so i have been pretty on and off with my hanging and manual work, but i believe this to be because when I am away from the forums i lose most of my motivation and drive to do PE so now I am here to stay! Good to back Hey DLD, how have you been bro what have i missed aha!!!

Also i read somewhere that i won poster of the month back in June, is this true?! If so thats awesome!! Am i still able to pick a prize?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

HEY BROTHERS IM BACK!!!! Took a break from the forums for awhile as I was going through a rough time in my life. The last 4 months or so i have been pretty on and off with my hanging and manual work, but i believe this to be because when I am away from the forums i lose most of my motivation and drive to do PE so now I am here to stay! Good to back Hey DLD, how have you been bro what have i missed aha!!!

Also i read somewhere that i won poster of the month back in June, is this true?! If so thats awesome!! Am i still able to pick a prize?
    Welcome home my Brother. Glad to hear you have gotten through those tough times, we all go through it and it is the one who can pick himself up and brush himself off and keep on going is the type of Brother we love here! So happy you have solved those issues. Motivation comes with involvement and staying social with the Brotherhood will keep you motivated and on track. Things for me have been up and down by always climbing higher.

If you won simply send and email to support and they will instruct you: support@mattersofsize.com

Welcome Back!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome home my Brother. Glad to hear you have gotten through those tough times, we all go through it and it is the one who can pick himself up and brush himself off and keep on going is the type of Brother we love here! So happy you have solved those issues. Motivation comes with involvement and staying social with the Brotherhood will keep you motivated and on track. Things for me have been up and down by always climbing higher.

If you won simply send and email to support and they will instruct you: support@mattersofsize.com

Welcome Back!
    Thanks DLD it's good to be back!

I emailed support@mattersofsize.com and am just waiting on the response. The prize that I want to get is either the bathmate x30 or x40. As of right now my stats are about 6.8 nbpel and 4.75 mseg... which bathmate would you recommend for me just by looking at my stats DLD??

The next few days I won't be able to do much Pe as I am going out of town for work. My goals as of right now are to get a 7.25" nbpel and 5" mseg by early June 2018. I am going to keep hanging and doing manual work with my lengthmaster as often as I can and I will be using the bathmate 3-4 times a week (hopefully). I will start posting my routines daily again! My goal is to also post every day until I reach my goals, on this thread and many others!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks DLD it's good to be back!

I emailed support@mattersofsize.com and am just waiting on the response. The prize that I want to get is either the bathmate x30 or x40. As of right now my stats are about 6.8 nbpel and 4.75 mseg... which bathmate would you recommend for me just by looking at my stats DLD??

The next few days I won't be able to do much Pe as I am going out of town for work. My goals as of right now are to get a 7.25" nbpel and 5" mseg by early June 2018. I am going to keep hanging and doing manual work with my lengthmaster as often as I can and I will be using the bathmate 3-4 times a week (hopefully). I will start posting my routines daily again! My goal is to also post every day until I reach my goals, on this thread and many others!
    If you're sure you don't want any more than 7.25/5 then the X30 will suffice...The BM is very intoxicating tho, and when you mod it w/the VV the X40 might be the better way to go

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    If you're sure you don't want any more than 7.25/5 then the X30 will suffice...The BM is very intoxicating tho, and when you mod it w/the VV the X40 might be the better way to go
    I think I am going to try to limit my use with the bathmate. I have had a thrombosis vein for the past 1.5 years now and I don't know if it will flare up even more or something (it doesn't hurt and never has, it's just a annoying hard wire like vein that I acquired when I first started PE from jelqing too vigorously off the get go). I would one day like to be 8"x6" but that won't be for a long time. As of right now with my stats being 6.8"x4.75" would the X40 still fit me or would it be too big??? No sense in getting a product that you can't use until you get initially bigger lol

Post Thanks / Like

I think I am going to try to limit my use with the bathmate. I have had a thrombosis vein for the past 1.5 years now and I don't know if it will flare up even more or something (it doesn't hurt and never has, it's just a annoying hard wire like vein that I acquired when I first started PE from jelqing too vigorously off the get go). I would one day like to be 8"x6" but that won't be for a long time. As of right now with my stats being 6.8"x4.75" would the X40 still fit me or would it be too big??? No sense in getting a product that you can't use until you get initially bigger lol
    With the VacuVin, you're able to eliminate that 'extra space' via the additional pressure the mod imparts which makes the sizing issue less critical. So if you're intent is to get to 8", the X40 would be the best option

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    With the VacuVin, you're able to eliminate that 'extra space' via the additional pressure the mod imparts which makes the sizing issue less critical. So if you're intent is to get to 8", the X40 would be the best option
    Is there a thread that you can post here to show me what this VacuVin is, cause honestly I have no idea what it is ahaha. But ya I intend one day getting to 8" or so (bpel or nbpel, I'll take either lol). If I don't use the vacuvin can I still use the x40 at my current size??

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a thread that you can post here to show me what this VacuVin is, cause honestly I have no idea what it is ahaha. But ya I intend one day getting to 8" or so (bpel or nbpel, I'll take either lol). If I don't use the vacuvin can I still use the x40 at my current size??
    there're a myriad of ways to mod your BM...here's one:

Wine Mod For Dummies!

I'd highly encourage anyone w/a BM to mod it...makes the entire mounting/holding pressure much easier (and the added bonus of being able to modulate the pressure as well as tripling the power is a no brainer for the $20, or less)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You are going to love it! Best thing to ever happen to the BathMate!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast