Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Progress of PE Routine.

Quote Originally Posted by hamrocker54 View Post
    Just checking in. Haven't done anything really since last update. Have some life things going in Right now. PM if you want to hear about it.
    What is wrong my Brother? Is this something we can help you with?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Just a Body injury. I lost a lot of total blood in my body. Overall I haven't masturbated or anything and again my hormones are raging.

I'm going on day 6 right now! I'm pretty proud of myself. I sent the ol lady some pictures. Says she can't wait to sit on it all night and suck on it all night lol.

EQ is great 8/10 despite the meds I'm taking. Also I've been off my supplements for now. Doing kegels here and there also some random stretches throughout the day. I'm hoping to get back on track next week Wednesday if not just do a stretch routine for now that way I'm not wasting time. Haven't decided.

PM me DLD id rather not share this publicly for personal reasons. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Just a Body injury. I lost a lot of total blood in my body. Overall I haven't masturbated or anything and again my hormones are raging.

I'm going on day 6 right now! I'm pretty proud of myself. I sent the ol lady some pictures. Says she can't wait to sit on it all night and suck on it all night lol.

EQ is great 8/10 despite the meds I'm taking. Also I've been off my supplements for now. Doing kegels here and there also some random stretches throughout the day. I'm hoping to get back on track next week Wednesday if not just do a stretch routine for now that way I'm not wasting time. Haven't decided.

Oh wow that much blood loss is not a good thing, Glad to hear your doing a little better. Getting stretches in here and there is a good way to keep you on track until you go forward more. Wishing you the best of luck
    Date: Started 3/7/17 6/7/17 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 TBA 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 TBA 8 10
    EG 5 TBA 5.25 6
    BPFSL 6.25 TBA 8.5 10.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Send me a PM anytime my Brother.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

5/19
    Starting to recover from my body injury so I figure I start back on the routine. I have privacy now so let's get this ball rolling.

I'm using my extender right now and I keep thinking I have to go back to the single rods. No buddy, looks like I've cemented my stretches flaccid. Even before I measured I seen the gains there first due to the rod system.

I decided I would do the extender at base tension til my member gets stretched out enough to be comfortably strapped in at least 800 grams of tension.
    I would do this in sets of 3 . 30 minutes each and follow up with the stretches in between each sets.
    #3 I would do this 2-3 times a day and I would find time throughout the day to do the entire DLD newbie routine.

This will be my routine til I'm healthy enough to go back to work and not have enough time for all this.

One question.
    What do bpfsl gain signify and what is actually going on when it's growing?

Edit: also I'm on day 8 of no fapping. I can feel the anger lol ... but EQ is improved
    Last edited by hamrocker54; 05-19-17 at 10:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't been posting. Only enduring my OP. I managed to get 4 hours and 30 mins in today

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Haven't been posting. Only enduring my OP. I managed to get 4 hours and 30 mins in today
    4 hours is great! Remember, the more you post the more support you receive and the more Brothers you inspire.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12