Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Ironcock progress

Forgot to add, I should be getting that velcro strap today in mail. Going to try it out starting tomorrow. Ill make sure to wrap up good, as I want to maintain having the extender on for atleadt 8 hrs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcock View Post
    Day 16: 8.5hrs total. Stretched 1/4 inch above my bpel (8inch) for 5.5 hrs and the remainder 3hrs just at my bpel(7.75inch).

Today day 17, started at 2am with 45 min manual streches and jelqs then put on vlc extender right after. Just ordered the velcro sttrap last night ad DLD suggested it will be more intense. So ill start next week when that arrives in the mail. Im a bit sore today, can definitely tell I did a long strech yesterday. So far im about 2.5 hrs in stretching 1/4 above my bpel. Looking forward for my rest day tomorrow. Happy friday all!😀

What tension line is 1/4 inch above your bpel? I have just been using tension as my gage not length. Should I be doing it by length?

Post Thanks / Like

My tension line is at 2, (only 2 lines covered and 2 lines not covered).

Post Thanks / Like

Got my velcro strap today. Will start that tomorrow. Got in a pm pump session. Kept it at 5hg for 20min then clamped after for 10min.

Post Thanks / Like

Day 21 update: total of 8hrs worn a quarter inch above bpel measurement (8inch).

Day 22: started again am. Slapped on extender after 30min warmup n streches. This time wrapped up and tried the Velcro strap. Total time in velcro strap was 6hrs at 8inch strech. My until was to sore to put on vlc mod on. So currently wearing the vlc with the tugger strap. Will measure at the 28 day mark. Hopefully at 8bpel in the next week. If not ill probably give it another 2 to 4 weeks since ive been clocking i the hrs and now moving from 5 days to 6 days wearing the extender. If no increase, ill probably make an adjustment in my training. (May take a week or 2 off decon) b4 starting a new training method. But that's only if I don't see an increase. Although my girth has increased a bit. I was right at 5.5 mseg, but depending on eq im between 5.5 and 5.75 mseg.

Might invest in a phallosan or length master. Hanging didn't really do much as I did that for 12 werks n ZERO gains. But I don't want to jump ahead to fast without giving this program some time to work. I wouldn't be surprised I DO gsin but my cock looks the same lol. Good thing im keeping track on a ruler. Anyways happy hump day MOS bros!

Post Thanks / Like

Cant go wrong with a Length master gives you the ability to get more of a big stretch then you otherwise can do by hand. You have been very dedicated to your routine it inspiring to hear people working so hard and making changes. Good luck brother
    Date: Started 3/7/17 6/7/17 7/12/17 8/1/17 10/16/17 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7.25 7 7.5 7.5 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 5.75 5.5 6 6.25 8 10
    EG 5 5 * 4.85 * 5.5 6
    BPFSL 6.25 7.5 7.75 8 8.25 8.5 10.5
    Likes Ironcock liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks bro. I know im past the, "newbie gains" phase. But ill take any little gains. But only time will tell. Ill still be logging here if I end up switching programs. May the gains keep coming n growing for you!
    Likes Sinthious liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks bro. I know im past the, "newbie gains" phase. But ill take any little gains. But only time will tell. Ill still be logging here if I end up switching programs. May the gains keep coming n growing for you!
    Keep at it and you will gain, it never hurts to change things up as you go, so your body is always guessing that will keep you from reaching a plateau any time soon.
    Last edited by Sinthious; 05-31-17 at 12:34 PM.
    Date: Started 3/7/17 6/7/17 7/12/17 8/1/17 10/16/17 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7.25 7 7.5 7.5 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 5.75 5.5 6 6.25 8 10
    EG 5 5 * 4.85 * 5.5 6
    BPFSL 6.25 7.5 7.75 8 8.25 8.5 10.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LengthMaster is a must! Nothing compares!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Day 22 update: ok bros, so as mentioned earlier, today was first day in velcro strap. Did 6 hrs, I will say not as comfty ad VLC, but its MUCH MORE intense. I have been on a road lately of doing 8 hrs. After 3hrs of the velcro, I cam definitely feel a better stretch. I had to hold strong the last 3 hrs (taking it off every 1.5hrs to stretch n pee) but its not like a horrible pain, it was more like a slight annoying pain, don't know how to describe it. But could tell my unit was so sore after taking it off, i couldn't even Finish the last 2 hrs in the vlc mod, so I just used the vlc tugger strap to stay elongated. After about 5 more hrs in tugger im home n might have to ditch the pm girth session due to soreness. But hopefully im all healed tomorrow and ready to clock in more hours in the extender.

Post Thanks / Like

Day 23: ok bros, did a 45 min warm up with jelq at about 80%eq and streches. Then put on extender with velcro. Surprisingly not as sore as I thought. I did manage to get a get in a pump girth session last night, staying between 4 to 5hg in the pump using a 2.0 tube. The tube was pack about 8 mins in. ( I use a rice sock for warmth throughout the pump session) I can attach a pic to show, but not sure if its allowed in this thread??? For some reason, my t length in the tube isn't as long as my bpel???? Not sure why? Anyone else notice that? Maybe since its a larger tube, for me that is. Will report back in a few to repirt how many hours I did in extender. Oh I forgot after pump session I do a 10 min clamp session following then done. I saw were DLD mentioned that doing some sort of girth work helps with length gains when trying to go for length. Which is why im doing extender in am and throughout the day, and a pm girth session.
    Last edited by Ironcock; 06-01-17 at 10:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Day 23: ok bros, did a 45 min warm up with jelq at about 80%eq and streches. Then put on extender with velcro. Surprisingly not as sore as I thought. I did manage to get a get in a pump girth session last night, staying between 4 to 5hg in the pump using a 2.0 tube. The tube was pack about 8 mins in. ( I use a rice sock for warmth throughout the pump session) I can attach a pic to show, but not sure if its allowed in this thread??? For some reason, my t length in the tube isn't as long as my bpel???? Not sure why? Anyone else notice that? Maybe since its a larger tube, for me that is. Will report back in a few to repirt how many hours I did in extender. Oh I forgot after pump session I do a 10 min clamp session following then done. I saw were DLD mentioned that doing some sort of girth work helps with length gains when trying to go for length. Which is why im doing extender in am and throughout the day, and a pm girth session.
    You can post a picture, that is fine and will be easier for us to help.

Length work enhances girth work and girth work enhances length work as the penis can not grow in only one direction, it grows in all directions. The study on this is here: The Penis is a Balloon not a Rope and I think this is what you are referring to.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Attach is from pm pump session last night about 8 mins in. I didn't go in fully erect, about 50/60%erect. But tube I used was a 2inch in diameter. At 20 mins in, I was about 7.25.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Cool re: Ironcock progress

Here is the pump and 9x2inch tube im using. Ill try and snap a bpel pic, but I always seem too eff that up by the time I reach for the camera, my hard on seems to fade. Kinda funny, it never does that when I have sexy time with wife. Will post up one on measurement day, wish me luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Day 23 update: did 6.5 hrs with velcro strap on extender and finished with 2 hrs on vlc mod extender. So a total of 8.5 hrs. Wore the vlc tugger after for an additional 2 hrs. Finished off in pm session of 2-20min pump in 2.0 tube with 1-10min clamp session after each pump session. This was after taking a 15min hot shower and doing about 5min streches and 5 min jelqs before going in tube about 70% erect.

Day 24: 1 hour stretches n jelqs. Then straight into velcro strap mod extender. Will report back later for total hrs. Happy friday MOS bros!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is the pump and 9x2inch tube im using. Ill try and snap a bpel pic, but I always seem too eff that up by the time I reach for the camera, my hard on seems to fade. Kinda funny, it never does that when I have sexy time with wife. Will post up one on measurement day, wish me luck.
    No luck needed, just dedication. You will definitely get what you want if you apply yourself. Luck is for lotteries, PE is all about work and reward.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Ok bro's update on hrs. I had the day off, and wife was at work. I managed to clock in 11 HOURS!! 8 hrs in velcro mod strap, and 3 hrs in vlc mod extender. Finished off with 2-20 min pump sessions at 5hg with rice sock warmth around tube. And 2-10 min clamp sessions, I can say my clamp girth has increased. When clamped im normally 5.75 which is 1/4 above my mseg. Today it was a hair over 6inch. Im happy about that! Hopefully that becomes permanent here soon. I may go into a bigger tube in the next month or so, since im packing the 2.0 tube about 5 to 8 mins in. Also note, I always warm up with a 15min hot shower before going in tube with 5 min streches n 5 min jelqs in hot shower before going in tube. Well tomorrow is rest day. Hippie everyone has a good weekend. Will report sunday if unit isn't sore.

Post Thanks / Like

Day 25: Off day/rest day from both extender and pump, and manuals. Possibly will start up back again tomorrow, especially if im not sore.

Post Thanks / Like

Day 26: 1 hour warm-up including 40 mins manual stretched, 20 jelqs (about 70% erect) followed by velcro strap mod on extender. This was done after 15min hot shower. Extending at the moment, will report total hrs later.

Post Thanks / Like

Day 26 update: 9hrs in extender. (6hrs in velcro strap, 3 hrs vlc tugger mod) almost one month in. At day 30 ill be fling a measurement. Will report tomorrow.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast