Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

re: Ironcock progress

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcock View Post
    Yesterday hours:8hrs, vlc mod extender
    Today: 8hrs vlc mod extender
    Awesome! 8 Hours is some serious dedication! You are a great example the Brotherhood.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manage to get 16 hrs in vlc mod extender (8hrs each day) with stretches listed above. Also girth sessions in 2.0 x 9 tube for 2 sets of 20mins each set followed by 10 min clamp session after each pump set.Today is off day. Will resume tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manage to get 16 hrs in vlc mod extender (8hrs each day) with stretches listed above. Also girth sessions in 2.0 x 9 tube for 2 sets of 20mins each set followed by 10 min clamp session after each pump set.Today is off day. Will resume tomorrow.
    That Iron Will is coming through loud and clear! Keep up the good work my Brother!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    Likes Ironcock liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks DLD, hoping this dedication and work pays off!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

managed to get 8 hrs in sunday, and 8 hrs yesterday. Wearing the extender 6 days a week with atleast 8 hrs a day. The extender is kinda becoming a pain to have it on for 8hrs a day. But after another 3 more weeks ill measure again and see if I gained and will either suck with it or change it up. Still doing manuals with a pm girth pump session (2sets for 20mins @5-7hg) followed by a 10 to 15 min clamp session.

After this month if no gains are reported, im going to drop the extender time and get the LM, and do SRT program and just wear extender for about 3 to 4 hrs after streching session to heal elongated. Im wearing the vlc tugger at night time but sometimes ill roll over in the middle of the night without noticing and it comes off.

Hope all is well in your routibes MOS Bros!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks DLD, hoping this dedication and work pays off!
    It will pay off, you have my word!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

June-21: 8hrs in extender
    Today:10hrs in extender

does anyone know why my pump length is shorter than my bpel? Im using both a 1.75 tube and a 2.0 tube. Since im going for length, I hear using a narrower tube is good for length. I just ordered a 1.50 x 9inch tube.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does anyone know why my pump length is shorter than my bpel? Im using both a 1.75 tube and a 2.0 tube. Since im going for length, I hear using a narrower tube is good for length. I just ordered a 1.50 x 9inch tube.
    Measuring from the tube is always a guesstimation at best. Always trust the ruler and tailors tape.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6/22-9hrs
    6/23- 10hrs

Today is off day, been strectching in extender at 8.25inch. So .5inch above my bpel. Still doing pm girth work. And A.M streches before putting on extender. Getting a leluv 1.5 tube on monday (ive been using a 2.0 tube) but since im going for length im going to see if this narrow tube will help since ive read to use a narrow tube.

Well ill start back up tomorrow. Hopefully gains when I measure here in a few.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 hrs today in extender. About to start pump girth work. After trying out the 1.5 x 9 tube I got on friday it was a failure. It was definitely not going to fit if I was erect. And going in flaccid didn't work either. So looks like ill have to trash the 1.5 tube. But that's actually good news the way I think if it. So ill just stick to my 1.75 and 2.0 tube untill I grow out of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Iron - I measured my Bathmate with a ruler and noticed it was like 1.5" off, so I wouldnt go by the tube. That is probably why I am getting some bad bruising, I am trying to get to my BPEL or past it, but I most likely already am depending on how compressed the gaitors are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drew88 View Post
    Hey Iron - I measured my Bathmate with a ruler and noticed it was like 1.5" off, so I wouldnt go by the tube. That is probably why I am getting some bad bruising, I am trying to get to my BPEL or past it, but I most likely already am depending on how compressed the gaitors are.

True, but my leluv pump has a correct measurement, I think it's because its a wide tube, when pumping the girth expansion takes some of the length away since your penis is growing in all directions as in length and girth in the pump at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drew88 View Post

True, but my leluv pump has a correct measurement, I think it's because its a wide tube, when pumping the girth expansion takes some of the length away since your penis is growing in all directions as in length and girth in the pump at the same time.
    Started summer 2016 at 6.5BPEL, Current 8.5BPEL X 6-1/18MSEG (July 2017). 1st goal 8NBPEL X 6MSEG (REACHED AUG 2017). Dream goal 9.5NBPEL X 6.5 Whole shaft.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey bros, 18 hrs (9 yesterday and 9 today) in the extender. Still knocking out 30min manuals including bundles streches in am before putting on extender, and another 30mins in pm, before girth work in pump(2.0 tube) and 2-ten min clamp sessions. Ill be doing a measuring in mid july to see if gains are coming.

Another thing ill be doing is getting back into bodybuilding. Get ripped up again. Ill post some of my pics to keep you all updated. Pics to come soon. Hope all is well brothas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6/28- 9 hrs in vlc mod extender, manuals, and pm pump girth work.
    Started summer 2016 at 6.5BPEL, Current 8.5BPEL X 6-1/18MSEG (July 2017). 1st goal 8NBPEL X 6MSEG (REACHED AUG 2017). Dream goal 9.5NBPEL X 6.5 Whole shaft.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random measurement day..... A GAIN!!! FUCK YEA!!!!!!!

So after completing my manuals this morning (bundles and streches) I got instantly rock hard that it was hurting. It just made me pop out the ruler and measure. 8inch on the mark! I was in disbelief that I had to measure 4 more times with the first 3 times at 8 inches and 4th time at 1/16th under. I was so happy I even yelled FUCK YEA and woke my wife up that I just ran out of the restroom and manhandled her and even made her BLEED! OMG I was on cloud nine. These part couple weeks my wife had been saying that her jaw is starting to hurt after giving me a bj, due to having to open her mouth up wider since she sees the reaction on my face when I feel her teeth, she also has been saying, "What's going on down there, I know that dick feels meatier and bigger for some reason, are you taking something?" (Im a stealth PE).

I gotta say THANK YOU DLD for telling me about those bundles stretches, I never knew about those until you mentioned them to me in my thread a few ago. This stuff works guys. The ruler doesn't lie!!! I wasn't able to get an actual measurement pic as this was really random measurement due to my high EQ this morning after doing manuals. Ill get pics soon, but I now reached a new mile stone, and getting closer to my goal, I can't eait to be OVER 8inches!

I hope all is well bros, I attached my ruler pic and marked it 1/16th of an inch with todays date on it since that was my last measurement. But the first 4 measurements was at 8inches, but to be safe ill go by last measurement.

I didn't get to measure girth since I didn't have my tailors measure tape on me. Ill check on that soon as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ironcock; 06-29-17 at 08:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random measurement day..... A GAIN!!! FUCK YEA!!!!!!!

I gotta say THANK YOU DLD for telling me about those bundles stretches, I never knew about those until you mentioned them to me in my thread a few ago. This stuff works guys. The ruler doesn't lie!!!

Congratulations on size well deserved and hard earned. I am glad you, and many others , are understanding the importance of bundled stretching as a primer for the Tunica. So many men are making gains faster now that I pushed this exercise so hard. I invented Bundled Stretches in 2003! They never took off until the LengthMaster was released and even then men were not really doing them. It was not until I did some research and experimentation that I found that Bundles are the fastest way to expand and elongate the Tunica, the single most dense tissue to stretch. Without a Tunica stretch gains would take much longer. So I am very proud of you and I thank you for you inspiration the Brotherhood! Remember o thank Jesus for these gains! He will bless you with more!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Likes Ironcock liked this post
    Thanks Ironcock thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks again man, if I haven't have found this place I'd probably still be stuck in my plateau. Now that I got this bundle streches down, I can't wait to see how it works with the LM. I'll be putting an order here soon on next paycheck. Going to go onto the SRT program.

- - - Updated - - -

June 30th, 10 hrs in extender.
    Today is rest day. Back at it tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

June 30th, 10 hrs in extender.
    Today is rest day. Back at it tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

July 2- 9hrs in extender vlc set up. 1 hour manuals.
    Pm girthwork including 2-20min pump at 5hg followed by a 10min clamp session.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pic with gain.

Ok bros, as promised here is a pic with gain. Again, I cant take measuring pics for chit! Somehow, everytime I reach for the camera I start to lost my erection. Its funny because that doesn't happen during sex, camera shy?? But I tried 4 times and effed it up, due to trying to snap one at my hardest, but failed. However here is one that is ok decent. But you can tell im even about what it looks like 1/16th of an inch over 8. Wasn't planning on taking a measuring pic untill 2 more weeks. But maybe ill try again in 2 weeks to see if I gain again! 😃

So looks like I can say im a 8inch bpel now! I think what ill do next measurement pic is take 2 complete days off pe and sex beforemeasuring again so I can be straight 100% hard and ready for the camera. Attached is a comparison of today by my last pic taken about a month ago. Looks like a quarter inch gain. STILL NOT HAPPY, WANT MORE!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ironcock; 07-03-17 at 08:11 AM.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast