Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ironcock progress

Brothers,

I've decided to lose my forum virginity and do a log here on M.O.S. So a bit of a background, im 28yrs. Not new to pe, as I first started back in fall of 2015 when I first came across the X4 labs extender. I didn't know anything about the basics when it conned to warming up, jelqs, stretches. I just thought once I order this device, I slap it on and let it do its thing.....WRONG! So when I first got the device it was so uncomfortable! I could barely keep it on without taking it off every 10 to 15 mins since the pain was so severe. I just toughed through the pain for the first month until I called it quits. So then I started doing research a couple months later into the 2016 year (after quitting pe since the x4 labs device run) on what else was out there, then I came across thunders, pegym, and here. When I started lurking the forums, I of course was one of those guys that thought, "This is all bogus bs!". So then I finally came to my senses and thought to myself lets just start the jp90/linear program (started this around june 2016) and see if it works since I didn't want to go back to wearing the painful extender.

My start stats are not really correct as when I measured, I measured incorrectly and measured from the side, not the top of the shaft. But side measurement was 6.5bpel with a 6.0nbpel. I didn't measure girth, but my fat pad is about .5inch, so assuming I measured correctly I was probably around the 6.0bpel range.

As of now im right about (depending on eq) 7.75inch BPEL X 5.5MSEG.

Now before I get into the log, i will say I started pe to see if it was true that us men can increase the size of our dicks, I never thought I was small but always average. As I never got told to my face I was small, but who knows What woman say behind our backs. I guess it was never an issue since every girl I had sex with, always came back for more (not including the many 1 night stands I had). But the way I look at it, is we were born with what god gave us, its up us if we want to, "improve" it. So we can't beat ourselves up, we must live life to the fullest and enjoy our pe jorneys to our goals.

So now back on topic. Im uncut, good shape (have competed in bb'ing shows). Since my last 3 month decon break 2 months ago, looking to get back into my X4 labs extender only this time using the VLC tugger mod to see if I can make some more significant gains. I just started wearing the device again with the mos since thursday. Got 4 hours in, can say its alot more comfty, but still trying to get use to it. So this log will be my experiment on the x4 extender n vlc tugger mod. Im looking to hopefully get another .5inch on length by the end of this year. If not more will be nice as well. My all time goal is to be 8inch NBPEL X 6MSEG. So its like my fat pad has increased a bit, or im pressing really hard into my pelvic bone, but I need to be atleast 9bpel to be able to spirt a 8nbpel (focusing on length first). Still in good shape, and still going to be doing manuals along with wearing the extender mod device.

May this log begin, and good luck to all the brothas here on reaching their pe goals.
    Likes mushroomhead777 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

re: Ironcock progress

Subscribed

Love this attitude, I am on this everyday now! Make every moment of this journey bring gains!

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 6

Ok, so getting about 4 to 5 hours a day since I started last Thursday. Can definitely say its alot more comfty, but still a learning curve. Im following DLD's gain an inch program in 12 weeks. Taking it off about every 1.5hrs and doing streches up, down, side to side, and straight out. Along with 25 helicopter rotating turns clockwise and counter clockwise. Today I did about an hour warmup that included streches and jelqs. Can say it made it easier to strech and put on my X4 with the tugger.

I will say i had to add a half inch bar and 1/4 inch bar to each side in order to get a strech strong tension because the vlc comes with the ring that attaches to the hook. This takes away about an inch of strech length. Sorry if my previous post had some errors, did it on my phone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Subscribed

Love this attitude, I am on this everyday now! Make every moment of this journey bring gains!
    Thanks DLD! Im glad I surscribed to the brotherhood of PE. Now I just got to keep on track to make those DLD gainz!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcock View Post
    Thanks DLD! Im glad I surscribed to the brotherhood of PE. Now I just got to keep on track to make those DLD gainz!
    No problem, my greatest love here is new Brothers becoming part of the family! A big reason MOS does so well is the mutual care and love we share with one another. We are unlike any other site as this forum was forged in Brotherly Love opposed to greed and selfishness. We do not always get along but we always stay Brothers. I think you will enjoy your time here.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 7:

30 mins manual stretches, 10 min jelq at about 70% EQ level, 5 hours of vlc tugger with extender. Taking off every 1.5 to 2 hours, and doing manual stretches for about 5 mins before putting it back on. Im only streching at my erect length right now until I fully get use to wearing this up to 8 hours a day. Will more than likely do this for another week before I start extending 1/4 more than my bpel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 7:

30 mins manual stretches, 10 min jelq at about 70% EQ level, 5 hours of vlc tugger with extender. Taking off every 1.5 to 2 hours, and doing manual stretches for about 5 mins before putting it back on. Im only streching at my erect length right now until I fully get use to wearing this up to 8 hours a day. Will more than likely do this for another week before I start extending 1/4 more than my bpel.
    Looking good! 8 hours a day is a great amount of time, I think you will be happy with your gains!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 8: 30 mins of manual work (20 min stretches, 10 min jeq about 60 to 70 eq) VLC extender time 5.5 hours broken down to 1.5 increments with stretches each direction pulling hard and holding for 30 seconds up, down, left, right, straight out. Evening session consisted of 5 horse 440 squeezes.

I read on another thread on here were DLD mentioned erect stretches. Haven't tried these, probably will start these up soon, as im focusing on length and wanting atleast another 1.5 inches in NBPEL before I put more emphasis on girth work. Friday is usually my end of week before taking 2 days off and resuming ball on routine. But may wear the extender on sunday to clock in some more time.

Question on these erect streches. Since these are for length, is it best to be fully erect to perform these erect stretches for length work?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 8: 30 mins of manual work (20 min stretches, 10 min jeq about 60 to 70 eq) VLC extender time 5.5 hours broken down to 1.5 increments with stretches each direction pulling hard and holding for 30 seconds up, down, left, right, straight out. Evening session consisted of 5 horse 440 squeezes.

I read on another thread on here were DLD mentioned erect stretches. Haven't tried these, probably will start these up soon, as im focusing on length and wanting atleast another 1.5 inches in NBPEL before I put more emphasis on girth work. Friday is usually my end of week before taking 2 days off and resuming ball on routine. But may wear the extender on sunday to clock in some more time.

Question on these erect streches. Since these are for length, is it best to be fully erect to perform these erect stretches for length work?
    Perform stretches flaccid for the most part. The only erect stretching necessary would be stretching straight out to help cement length gains. Erect stretching closes the gap between BPL and FSBPL.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 9: 30 mins of manual stretches and jelqs (20 min stretches holding 30sec every direction, 10 min jelq about 60%eq)

Ok so normally I would wear this device for about 5 hrs. Yesterday when I put it on it was like I didn't even notice it. I was able to clock in 8 hrs! Maybe im staying to get use to it?? Cranked up tension today so I can feel more of a tug since it feels like I needed to add a bit of intensity.

Also this morning before slapping on vlc/extender I did an unplanned measuring. I happy to say I GAINED!!!!! Im just over 7.75bpel😀 funny thing was, I wasn't even 100% eq, it was more like 80-85% eq. I plan to measure every 4 weeks to track my results and see if I need to mage singe adjustments. I do plan to post pics once I hit the 8 inch bpel mark. But not sure if this is the right part of the thread on the forum to do so???

Right now, im happy to start off this weekend with a GAIN!! I didn't expect to see one when unplanned measuring this morning, but the urge just got to me especially after clocking a full 8hrs yesterday. Hopefully I get another 6 to 8 hrs today, before taking one or 2 days off this weekend for recovery. Have a good weekend MOS Bros!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subscribed

Perform stretches flaccid for the most part. The only erect stretching necessary would be stretching straight out to help cement length gains. Erect stretching closes the gap between BPL and FSBPL.
    Thanks for the response DLD, since I guess ill hold off on the erect streches untill im ready to cement my gains. Thanks for the info!😀

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot to add, on my measuring I was just a hair over 2/16 over the 7.75inch mark. If anyone wants to know, im using the X4 labs delux version that I purchased about 2.5yrs ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the response DLD, since I guess ill hold off on the erect streches untill im ready to cement my gains. Thanks for the info!😀
    No Problem! I will be here daily to make sure you are doing your job!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 10: 30min manuals including 10 min jelq, 20 min stretches, 6 hrs in vlc extender.

Today is day 11: Off rest day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 12: After trying to do some manuals, ny unit was still sore. Decided to take another rest day and start back up tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 13:

Good morning , penis tuggers, clampers, weight hangers, jelqers, extenders MOS pals. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Monday is here and now begining of a new week for pe work and progress to be made! 😀

Ok, I fell asleep extra early yesterday so I woke up at 2am. Decided to jump in shower then start my 30 min warm up with 20min streches and 10 min jelq (@ about 60% erect eq). Right after I put on my VLC X4 extender on. As of right now, im in about 3 hrs n 45mins. I can tell im definitely getting use to this device wearing it, but ive only been on about medium tension (2 lines showing). This device has gotten more confortable, maybe after taking 2 days rest did my unit good. I'll update with total hrs tomorrow am.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 13:

Good morning , penis tuggers, clampers, weight hangers, jelqers, extenders MOS pals. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Monday is here and now begining of a new week for pe work and progress to be made! 😀

Ok, I fell asleep extra early yesterday so I woke up at 2am. Decided to jump in shower then start my 30 min warm up with 20min streches and 10 min jelq (@ about 60% erect eq). Right after I put on my VLC X4 extender on. As of right now, im in about 3 hrs n 45mins. I can tell im definitely getting use to this device wearing it, but ive only been on about medium tension (2 lines showing). This device has gotten more confortable, maybe after taking 2 days rest did my unit good. I'll update with total hrs tomorrow am.
    Now that is taking advantage of time! 2AM workout? That is some DLD stuff right there!

I am happy to hear you are becoming more accustomed to the extending, it takes time to master the process. Keep up the good work and gains are right around the corner.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Likes Ironcock liked this post
    Thanks Ironcock thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 13: Total of 9.5hrs!!!😃 the last 3.5hrs I stretched it 1/4 above my bpel.

Day 14: Today, well after the amount of hours I did today, I definitely felt it today when doing my manuals. My unit was REALLY sore, probably pushed it a little too much yesterday with time and extra stretch towards the end. I was able to put on the vlc extender, and had to remove it an hour later due to soreness. Nothing that im worried about. Will probably take rest of day off today or knock out an hour or 2 after work since I don't want to go overboard.

I should be getting a Leluv pump with gauge here soon. Got both a 1.75 tube and a 2.0 tube. Along with a clamp. Will perform length routine in A.M. and during day (wearing extender) and then perform girth exercises in P.M. pumping around 4-5hg for 2-15min sessions followed by a 10min session clamp after each pump session. Ill start off with 1.75 tube for a few weeks before I get use to it. Then ill do the 2 stage program, were ill start off with 1.75 tube, then jump in to 2.0 tube to get it packed. But if I feel im pushing it, ill back off.

Thanks DLD, I probably will start getting up 2 hrs early to get in a longer season of manuals PE work here soon. Especially since wife is still asleep at that time. (Im a stealth pe'er&#128514

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is for those who want to see the extender im using. I modified the top with monkey bars version since the nail will allow a higher pull compared to putting it on the X4 labs top part with the hook nail I got from the VLC tugger, that way I don't have to add an additional bar for the low hang if using the hook nail. Im using the X4 labs extender. I wrap some gauze at the base to help with base comfort.

Attachment 32915

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great job on the gain so far Iron hell if you can get up early like that do it definitely help you on your way! Your picture isnt working though
    “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”
    ― Aristotle

Date: Original start date. 3/7/17 Base Measurement 10/16/17 3/6/18 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6
    BPFSL 6.25 8.25 8.13 8.5 10.5
    Likes Ironcock liked this post

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast