Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Forging my Ideal sword Sinthious's Journey

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Thats it, the commitment is what freaks them out! They think that we have become more committed to our dicks than them. If they only understood we were doing this for them!
    Can you name a few reasons why,I think theyd end up hating PE...everything that involves real discipline is not a cool thing for some of them iguess..
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its almost been 3 weeks since I started using the bathmate i notice great expansion when adding in the 5x5x3 sets into my routine unfortunately nothing more than water retention right now as the .25-.5 inch expansion is gone 24 hours later when i go to do it again. For my length routine i have continued to do the basic stretches but have added in some sets of Blasters and occasionally mandigo stretches i want to get my 5.5 NPEL to catch up to my 7.75 BPFL so hopefully those two exercises will help that goal.
    “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”
    ― Aristotle

Date: Original start date. 3/7/17 Base Measurement 10/16/17 3/6/18 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6
    BPFSL 6.25 8.25 8.13 8.5 10.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 weeks you may start seeing gains but do not be discouraged if you do not, gains start to come at about the 1 month point. What is important is seeing expansion and keeping it as long as possible using a cock ring. If this is done repeatedly, each day, you will see temp. expansion become permanent gains. Remain consistent and you will do just fine.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to know I will keep measuring before and after to make sure there was expansion during the routine and hopefully start seeing some permanent gains, I just got my Vacuvin yesterday and a comfort ring (a little dissapointed by that it needs to be a tad larger to prevent it from being sucked in) that thing creates some great suction, where the gators alone would bring me to the 6.5" mark with the Vacuvin im nearly to the 8" and holding the suction there.
    “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”
    ― Aristotle

Date: Original start date. 3/7/17 Base Measurement 10/16/17 3/6/18 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthious View Post
    Good to know I will keep measuring before and after to make sure there was expansion during the routine and hopefully start seeing some permanent gains, I just got my Vacuvin yesterday and a comfort ring (a little dissapointed by that it needs to be a tad larger to prevent it from being sucked in) that thing creates some great suction, where the gators alone would bring me to the 6.5" mark with the Vacuvin im nearly to the 8" and holding the suction there.
    Jesus. You must be pumping in the danger zone to get that kind of expansion in length. But good for you. Hope you'll get to 8 soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jwebater View Post
    Jesus. You must be pumping in the danger zone to get that kind of expansion in length. But good for you. Hope you'll get to 8 soon.
    Maybe I had a ton of water retention and it was my first time using the Vacuvin.
    I did manage to lose the retention already by using my silicon sleeve adw to keep pressure on the entire shaft. I should probably dial back the pressure tomorrow as its probably not a good thing to have my bone pressed in length for the bm measurement. I could be wrong but better safe than sorry at least till I have more knowledge and experience with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I had a ton of water retention and it was my first time using the Vacuvin.
    I did manage to lose the retention already by using my silicon sleeve adw to keep pressure on the entire shaft. I should probably dial back the pressure tomorrow as its probably not a good thing to have my bone pressed in length for the bm measurement. I could be wrong but better safe than sorry at least till I have more knowledge and experience with it.
    Just check by waiting 24 hours and measure again. Gains can come with one session sometimes after a long time of stagnation. If you feel like you have gained take a good measurement and inspire us!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just check by waiting 24 hours and measure again. Gains can come with one session sometimes after a long time of stagnation. If you feel like you have gained take a good measurement and inspire us!
    Hmm i shall do just that tonight, as I didn't get a chance to doing my morning BM routine i will have more than 24 hours of healing time from that. I am hoping there is some kind of growth because so far all i have seen is temp gains that are gone by the 24 hour mark.

When pumping beside watching pain levels how can you tell if your reaching a dangerous amount of vacuum? When i pumped that hard i could feel considerable pressure on it but no pain at least until i pulled the gator off my fat pad that stung.
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm i shall do just that tonight, as I didn't get a chance to doing my morning BM routine i will have more than 24 hours of healing time from that. I am hoping there is some kind of growth because so far all i have seen is temp gains that are gone by the 24 hour mark.

When pumping beside watching pain levels how can you tell if your reaching a dangerous amount of vacuum? When i pumped that hard i could feel considerable pressure on it but no pain at least until i pulled the gator off my fat pad that stung.
    My BM sessions are always a quest for that elusive 'limit' between max expansion and epic fail...tight roping that fine-line is the trick (I've crossed it a couple of times and it wasn't pleasant), so be careful as you're reaching your max

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    My BM sessions are always a quest for that elusive 'limit' between max expansion and epic fail...tight roping that fine-line is the trick (I've crossed it a couple of times and it wasn't pleasant), so be careful as you're reaching your max
    Getting the max out of my session is definitely my goal as 2 weeks (without mod) made no lasting change to girth, I would imagine bring your self within 5% of your BPEL would be nearing the limit but idk.
    What was your experience when you crossed that line? Have you been able to identify the feeling when you get when your at that point that's almost too far? What was the consequence for you what you crossed that line into epic fail?
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both 'fails' arose from going 'full-tilt' after a 2-3 day lay-off...the result was blood in the cylinder from rupturing the tip of my urethra (sounds much worse than it was, but distressing none-the-less).
    My 'tell' for getting close to maximum is no longer seeing myself getting any longer in the tube...for instance take this morning for example:
    Warm-up in the shower with some light stretching and then mount my X40 upside-down at about 75% (enough to go 'hands-free') and do my normal shower duties +/- 8 minutes. Jelq what little FR there was and stretch manually for 2-3 minutes then back in the BM (right-side up this time) and pump up to about 90%. This is where I hit 8"-8.25" on the gauge...I kegel and RK holding each for at least 5 seconds and do this for another 8 minutes or so. More jelqing to eliminate as much FR as I can (3-4 minutes) and then back in slowly reaching 100% using very minimal increases after I hit the 8.50" mark...more kegels and some expressive stretches and continuing to pump to max. I get very close to the area that's 'rounded' at the end...I strive to hit my personal best every time and then eke a tad more. That's my BM routine all made possible by The VV mod.
    Hope that helps
    Thanks Sinthious thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you i think that helps me a bit, I will utilize that information to get my own limits know better last thing i want to do is see blood where its not ment to be lol. It will take some experimentation to gain a knowing of what my limits are with this VV mod as it is surprisingly strong given how simple of an item it is. Once i learn though i feel i will reach my goals reasonably quick.
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The VV mod is a game changer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    The VV mod is a game changer
    We should just start selling these and automatically including them with BathMate orders. They change everything with the BathMate taking a great pump and making it the best!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Decided to take a new measurement yesterday after realizing that a 15 day break caused me to lose .25 inches. I would say the results are pretty good so far.

Date: Started 3/7/17 6/7/17 7/12/17 8/1/17 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7.25 7 7.5 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 5.75 5.5 6 8 10
    EG 5 5 * 4.85 5.5 6
    BPFSL 6.25 7.5 7.75 8 8.5 10.5

I dont know if i was taking false measurements of my girth prior or i something happened because my latest measurement was 4.85 after not using the bm for a couple days.

I had to stop stretching and using the bathmate for the last few days because of some pain near the suspenditory ligs at the base of my penis, It wasnt major pain but it took more than a day for the aches ( a little more painful then normal) to subside. I wonder if i was doing too much force on the stretching as the pain started after it popped there two days in a row.

Odd things i haven notice after doing PE and gaining, First when i kegal in the past i could visibly see and feel my penis pull in when i clenched them now i can only feel that pull if i have it stretched and cannot see it move unless im erect idk if thats serious. and a big change I would say is that while erect it can go left/right/up down easier than before i started PE which i would guess is because pulling it forward there's less at the back to anchor the penis in place.
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Odd things i haven notice after doing PE and gaining, First when i kegal in the past i could visibly see and feel my penis pull in when i clenched them now i can only feel that pull if i have it stretched and cannot see it move unless im erect idk if thats serious. and a big change I would say is that while erect it can go left/right/up down easier than before i started PE which i would guess is because pulling it forward there's less at the back to anchor the penis in place.
    It is best to train length when fatigued as you will see that the penis is much more malleable and stretchable as the Pelvic Floor Muscles can not interfere with the stretch. If you have an orgasm you will find the same state. Next time you have sex with your wife go into the bathroom and stretch and you will see a huge difference.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is best to train length when fatigued as you will see that the penis is much more malleable and stretchable as the Pelvic Floor Muscles can not interfere with the stretch. If you have an orgasm you will find the same state. Next time you have sex with your wife go into the bathroom and stretch and you will see a huge difference.
    I do believe you misunderstood the comment, I was not talking about when i stretch but in general if im not touching it I could visibly see my penis move when clenching my PC muscles prior to starting pe for example if i clenched i could see it pull in 1/4 inch then go back when released, Now if i do so there is no movement unless im already stretching. I am well aware of how much more malleable it is after an orgasm and i tend to get a session in after so if possible.
    Last edited by Sinthious; 08-03-17 at 12:34 PM.
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do believe you misunderstood the comment, I was not talking about when i stretch but in general if im not touching it I could visibly see my penis move when clenching my PC muscles prior to starting pe for example if i clenched i could see it pull in 1/4 inch then go back when released, Now if i do so there is no movement unless im already stretching. I am well aware of how much more malleable it is after an orgasm and i tend to get a session in after so if possible.
    I would concentrate on Kegels and Edging to increase the strength of the Pelvic Floor Muscles, this will give you more strength and endurance. If it is of any help, my penis does not move much when I kegel without touching it.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well its been a insane couple of months since i was last active, i have been keeping active with some basic stretches and have had a little increase or at least maintained my size and lost weight. I had identified what the problem with my kegels were from before it wasnt that i was not doing enough but that i was working the wrong group of muscles. We often say the PC muscles but we really need to work the BC muscles which seem to be harder to isolate, but working those as well as lightly working the PC muscles has made a tremendous difference. Unfortuantly I am thinking that an girth increase will not be coming from the bathmate... about mid August i had to stop using the bathmate because it had caused a blind zit to form on my shaft despite doing warm compresses twice a day and triple antibiotic on it through out the day it scared badly! When left alone its close to normal color (obviously still a scar) but if i use the bathmate it turns reds... I really dont want to leave my dick scared all over because of it so i unfortunately am going to have to give up on it perhaps after a few more months the injury will fade. I will still be continuing my length exercises as i am almost to my short term goal!

Date: Started 3/7/17 6/7/17 7/12/17 8/1/17 10/16/17 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7.25 7 7.5 7.5 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 5.75 5.5 6 6.25 8 10
    EG 5 5 * 4.85 * 5.5 6
    BPFSL 6.25 7.5 7.75 8 8.25 8.5 10.5
    Last edited by Sinthious; 10-17-17 at 09:18 AM.
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just read your thread Sin and it is great motivation for us folks that are newer to PE.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast