User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forging my Ideal sword Sinthious's Journey

Alright decided that its time to create a Progress/Routine log, mainly to keep me focused on the future.

Routine
    10 mins hot pad Warm Up

BTC Stretches Center/Left/Right 30 seconds each
    Straight Down Center/Left/Right 30 seconds each
    Straight Out Center/Left/Right 30 seconds each
    Straight Up Center/Left/Right 30 seconds each
    Occasionally adding in 2 30 second Mandingo stretches

Light Girth work yet as i cant Jelq (except SSJ)

Warm Down 10 Minute hot pad
    Following the SRT thread i wear either a Ace wrap or silicon sleeve throughout most of the day with occasional Cranks/Stretches to keep everything good.

100 Quick squeeze Kegals Daily
    2x1 Minute Hold Kegal with 15 quick squeezes in-between sets Daily or 50x5 sec hold Kegals Daily

And of course the Gym to loose my excess weight/fat pad

Measurements
    Date: Started 3/7/17 6/7/17 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 TBA 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 TBA 8 10
    EG 5 TBA 5.25 6
    BPFSL 6.25 TBA 8.5 10.5

It has been just over two months since fully starting PE all of my routines have been manual work up until i can afford some tools (Perhaps by my Bday in July).
    I wish i could say i have been consistent with my routine but alas between hand injuries and the stresses of life that has not been the case. Never the less i will be working hard and aiming to hit my Short term goal by the end of the year.
    Like many i went many many years believing what i had was inadequate, stuck in a self loathing spiral that was killing my confidence, that has changed and a big potion i credit to MOS what brought me out of that spiral was the inspiring brothers i have seen on mos. I learned that so many people have changed their lives for the better that no matter who you are if your willing to put in the work to learn what so many are eager to teach that you can succeed. That paired with so many that treat each other like family you know you have a support system here. Here is looking forward brothers to brighter future, may you achieve all that you desire.
    Last edited by Sinthious; 05-15-17 at 05:51 PM.
    “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”
    ― Aristotle

Date: Original start date. 3/7/17 Base Measurement 10/16/17 3/6/18 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6
    BPFSL 6.25 8.25 8.13 8.5 10.5
    Likes GottaGetAGrip, megamike liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Forging my Ideal sword Sinthious's Journey

Do it and go get it, man. Good luck!9
    Likes Sinthious liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keeping your mental focus and positive attitude are also important keys that are seldom given their due...it's the fuel to persevere

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

subscribed dude,we have almost the same starting sizes and goals. do it whatever it takes
    Starting stats October 2016:
    BPEL: 6.8"
    MSEG: 5.1"
    BEG:5.5
    FL:4.5"
    Current stats February 2018:
    BPEL: 8.2"
    BPFSL:8.6"
    MSEG: 6.1"
    BEG: 6.5"
    FL 5.5-6"

Short term goal:8.5"x6"
    Long term goal :9.5"x6.5"

Total time of wearing extender: 5 hours

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subscribed

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This last week has been a difficult one to keep on task between waking up to do my morning routine and finding a child sleeping in the bedroom which prevents me from doing my stretches to working on broken vehicles. Although i should count myself lucky that i often get time at work that i can do at least some stretches and kegals so I'm not completely neglecting them. Best part is i weighed myself and i have dropped 10 lbs so I'm definitely making progress towards my weight loss goal. Plan for going forward is to set my alarm even earlier so i can get my stretches done in the one place i can get privacy and than loading myself up with caffeine for work lol.
    “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”
    ― Aristotle

Date: Original start date. 3/7/17 Base Measurement 10/16/17 3/6/18 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthious View Post
    This last week has been a difficult one to keep on task between waking up to do my morning routine and finding a child sleeping in the bedroom which prevents me from doing my stretches to working on broken vehicles. Although i should count myself lucky that i often get time at work that i can do at least some stretches and kegals so I'm not completely neglecting them. Best part is i weighed myself and i have dropped 10 lbs so I'm definitely making progress towards my weight loss goal. Plan for going forward is to set my alarm even earlier so i can get my stretches done in the one place i can get privacy and than loading myself up with caffeine for work lol.
    Congratulations on losing the 10 pounds, ironically I gained back about the same :( I stopped keeping close track on calories and I put some weight back on.,,,lesson learned.

As far as PE goes, be creative as possible to find time throughout the day to get it "all" in. Stretching at work, pumping in the shower, stretching under the covers, piss pulls, get a Phallosan, SG or PeniMasterPro to take advantage of stretching without effort. There are so many ways to get it all in it only takes creative thinking.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Congratulations on losing the 10 pounds, ironically I gained back about the same :( I stopped keeping close track on calories and I put some weight back on.,,,lesson learned.

As far as PE goes, be creative as possible to find time throughout the day to get it "all" in. Stretching at work, pumping in the shower, stretching under the covers, piss pulls, get a Phallosan, SG or PeniMasterPro to take advantage of stretching without effort. There are so many ways to get it all in it only takes creative thinking.
    Thanks always nice to look at the scale and see progress, Gaining weight is always the easy part :/

For sure that's why I'm getting in as much as possible anytime i get the chance, i cant afford a BM for a while or any tools for that matter but eventually i will be getting some. For the time being i am stretching by hand and using a silicon sleeve to keep myself elongated in the meantime.
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks always nice to look at the scale and see progress, Gaining weight is always the easy part :/

For sure that's why I'm getting in as much as possible anytime i get the chance, i cant afford a BM for a while or any tools for that matter but eventually i will be getting some. For the time being i am stretching by hand and using a silicon sleeve to keep myself elongated in the meantime.
    Keep up on the good posting and you will win a BathMate! But you should also have a LengthMaster, every Brother should have one...the best Length Tool Period!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep up on the good posting and you will win a BathMate! But you should also have a LengthMaster, every Brother should have one...the best Length Tool Period!
    For sure that why i am watching for anytime i can help someone, that way i can be helpful to new brothers or even a fresh view for some veterans and hopefully win a bathmate "fingers crossed" although if i lose this month i will have to try again in August as i wont be in town to be active for June and July. The LM is something i'm likely going to buy soon either that or make one myself as i can be good at crafting wood pun intended

Last night got a bit crazy with my roommate/Best friend relapsing on vodka :/ so i was up most of the night taking care of her, not good when she sleeps naked in your bed with your wife because shes drunk and tries to seduce both of us....
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For sure that why i am watching for anytime i can help someone, that way i can be helpful to new brothers or even a fresh view for some veterans and hopefully win a bathmate "fingers crossed" although if i lose this month i will have to try again in August as i wont be in town to be active for June and July. The LM is something i'm likely going to buy soon either that or make one myself as i can be good at crafting wood pun intended

Last night got a bit crazy with my roommate/Best friend relapsing on vodka :/ so i was up most of the night taking care of her, not good when she sleeps naked in your bed with your wife because shes drunk and tries to seduce both of us....
    Good luck in the contest. Definitely start putting pennies away to get a LengthMaster, makes all the difference in the world with stretching.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck in the contest. Definitely start putting pennies away to get a LengthMaster, makes all the difference in the world with stretching.
    Thank you, Oh diffidently putting away money hoping to get it within the next few weeks as im reaching a point where my grip isn't strong enough to do the stretch as it keep sliding up my glans and bursting capillaries around the end of it doesn't look good when half the head is covered in purple spots...
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, Oh diffidently putting away money hoping to get it within the next few weeks as im reaching a point where my grip isn't strong enough to do the stretch as it keep sliding up my glans and bursting capillaries around the end of it doesn't look good when half the head is covered in purple spots...
    The LengthMaster was made for that! No more slip, simply pure stretch!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This weekend was a good one stuck to my routine most of the weekend other than Friday as i was loopy as hell on pain pills after having some teeth extracted. I felt like i got a 1/2 in in temp gains which is a nice feeling, planning on this being a productive week. Good luck to the brothers out there.
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This weekend was a good one stuck to my routine most of the weekend other than Friday as i was loopy as hell on pain pills after having some teeth extracted. I felt like i got a 1/2 in in temp gains which is a nice feeling, planning on this being a productive week. Good luck to the brothers out there.
    A good workout after a tooth extraction? That is some commitment! Work through it all as it is so worth it!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good workout after a tooth extraction? That is some commitment! Work through it all as it is so worth it!
    Thankfully i have a high pain tolerance so besides the day it was extracted Ibuprofen has been more than adequate, if i likely had to take the pain pills i wouldn't have been so productive. Although i wonder how well things would have stretched when my body was loose from the pain pills...
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thankfully i have a high pain tolerance so besides the day it was extracted Ibuprofen has been more than adequate, if i likely had to take the pain pills i wouldn't have been so productive. Although i wonder how well things would have stretched when my body was loose from the pain pills...
    I have to have 3 pulled and I keep avoiding the doctor

They are not cavities, just wisdom teeth, but still...screw that!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to have 3 pulled and I keep avoiding the doctor

They are not cavities, just wisdom teeth, but still...screw that!
    Its not a fun experience but dont put it off too long because if an abscess forms it could be very dangerous a incredibly painful. I dont like going to dentist or doctors i feel like many will say anything to just get some work in when you don't need it. With these two teeth i had out one had formed an abscess it was so very painful tried to save the tooth by following my dentist recommendation, after 2 hours with the endodontist and alot of pain he basically said i cant do anymore or go deeper (charged my insurance over $1100 too) you will have to get it extracted at an oral surgeon. Long story short the endodontist couldn't do the re treatment because the dentist that did the root canal used Arsenic Trioxide which doesn't dissolve...
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its not a fun experience but dont put it off too long because if an abscess forms it could be very dangerous a incredibly painful. I dont like going to dentist or doctors i feel like many will say anything to just get some work in when you don't need it. With these two teeth i had out one had formed an abscess it was so very painful tried to save the tooth by following my dentist recommendation, after 2 hours with the endodontist and alot of pain he basically said i cant do anymore or go deeper (charged my insurance over $1100 too) you will have to get it extracted at an oral surgeon. Long story short the endodontist couldn't do the re treatment because the dentist that did the root canal used Arsenic Trioxide which doesn't dissolve...
    Yup, that is what the dentist says....I got to work up the courage

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, that is what the dentist says....I got to work up the courage
    If one of the wisdom teeth are impacted you can opt to be knocked out you wont remember the surgery and its quick. Made getting my 4 teeth out years ago much easier lol.
    ― Aristotle

BPEL 6.5 7 7 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 6.25 6.15 8 10
    EG 5 * 4.87 5.5 6

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast