Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grind

Post Thanks / Like

The Grind

Hello!!!!

I've been lurking on this sight for a LONG time (like, 2 years maybe?) and I've finally made the commitment to start a consistent PE journey. I was way to distracted in college, but now I've graduated and have even been offered my first real job, which means that I'll have money of my own to go towards PE. I'll be posting daily, and pictures every month.

Background:
    My ego was heavily inflated due to my ex. She was small and complimented me ALL the time on how great my dick was. I would make her cum at least three times every time we had sex. Well, fast-forward things and the next time I had sex with a woman, I had to WORK just to make her have just one orgasm. Like, it wasn't even enjoyable for me, it was like 45 minutes of straight high-intensity cardio. I pretty sure the problem was a lack of girth.

Later down the line, I had not one but two instances of taking a girl back to my room (granted, they weren't the hottest, and alcohol was at play) and my member refused to get hard.
    Also, my flaccid size right now is flat out embarrassing to me. It turtles way too often.

These situations led me to develop the following goals -

Long term goals:
    -NBPEL: 8"
    -EG: 6.5"
    -Flaccid Length: 7"+
    -AMAZING EQ

Starting stats:
    -BPFSL: 7.5"
    -MSEG: 5.25"
    -BPEL: 7.6"

Once I have a little money coming in, I'm going to get a Bathmate. Until then, my routine is as follows:

Morning (Girth work):
    -Warm up (hot towel, 5 mins)
    -Jelq (Normal, Side Jelq, Horse Squeezes. Perform kegels and reverse kegels while doing them. 20-30 mins)
    -Put on a cock ring

Evening (Length work):
    -Various manual stretches (10-15 mins)
    -Put on gel sleeve (keeps penis elongated. When I'm not wearing the cock ring, I aim to have this on at all times to help with the turtling problem)
    Last edited by DeepSighted; 06-14-17 at 04:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: The Grind

DeepSighted welcome to the Brotherhood! You have found the best place in the world to improve yourself! Forget every negative word or thought you have ever experienced and start from this baseline. You are currently 2" above average in length and a half inch over average in girth. You are literally .5" in length and .75" in girth away from the highly desired 8x6. I would suggest that you check out the SRT thread for some awesome pointers and healing and gaining. There are some other things that will help you in that thread too like Bundled Stretching, Expressive work, equipment usage, etc. Your routine looks like a good staring point. I would get all of the Newbie Routine stretches in and I would also suggest the SlowSquashJelq as another jelqing method that is extremely gainful. I am subscribed to your thread and will watch over you each day.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks DLD!
    There's a lot of information in the SRT thread...I'll probably have to read and re-read it several times just to retain all the information.

I do have a question though...so I'm getting the Bathmate, but I also want to get another device for length, assisted bundled stretches, etc.
    My budget will probably only allow for one at this time...so which would do you recommend?
    ---

Day 1:

Morning (Girth)
    Warm up (hot towel, 5 mins)
    Jelq (20 mins)
    Edge (10-15 ish mins, stopped myself from ejaculation twice)
    Put on a cock ring for 3 hours after

Evening (Length)
    Warm up (hot towel, 5 mins)
    Manual Bundles Stretches (5 mins)
    Manual Stretches (inhaled, and tried RKing as hard as I could on breath exhales and increasing tension)
    -Behind the cheek, 2 sets each side, 1 set grabbing towards the top of the penis, 1 set grabbing towards the base
    -Straight up, 2 sets
    -DLD Blasters, 10 sets

Put on hydro-cortisone cream and gel sleeve after. I'm thinking about leaving the gel sleeve on while I sleep (after relieving the tension a bit of course)

Post Thanks / Like

My suggestion would be to start out w/The LengthMaster and then win the 'Poster of the Month' contest and snag The BM. My arsenal includes the BM X40 and Goliath models (both w/the VacuVin mod) and The LM...those would be everything you need to reach/exceed your goals. Best of luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeepSighted View Post
    Thanks DLD!
    There's a lot of information in the SRT thread...I'll probably have to read and re-read it several times just to retain all the information.
    There are some things that need to be read a few times to stick. There are some books I will read over and over to gain a better understanding. The Bible is a very good example to SRT in the sense that both deserve deep understanding and study to master. Take you time and learn as you go but eventually it will be easy for you. Take the advice above that Big Schwanz Acht gave as it is perfectly in line with SRT.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Penis seemed a bit sore today, so I only did girth in the morning, and I'm keeping the gel sleeve on for the remainder of the day just to help combat turtling.

Warm-up(hot towel, 5 mins)
    Bundled Stretches (10 mins)
    Jelq and SlowSquashJelq (~75 Jelqs followed by SSJ, 4 sets). - I think I was doing the SlowSquashJelqs incorrectly, but I think I understand the technique better now. I got a good expansion regardless.
    Put on a cock ring (2 hours)

---

I figured for the first 30 days, I'll post every day just to keep myself accountable. After that, I'll lessen to post frequency so the thread won't blow up with posts after a long period of time

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I figured for the first 30 days, I'll post every day just to keep myself accountable. After that, I'll lessen to post frequency so the thread won't blow up with posts after a long period of time
    That is a very smart move. This is the truth, members who come daily and keep an account of their training and progress gains faster than most men and stick with PE much longer than their counterparts. Becoming accountable to the Brotherhood is the best way to keep you on track and us helping you.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm trying to get more of a mind-muscle connection with the Reverse Kegels...I've been practicing by just doing random ones throughout the day, and my forcing my stream as hard as I can when I pee (as a result, I pee very loudly now lol). I've still got a long way to go though, I find myself flexing my abs rather than the muscle way too often

---

Morning (girth)
    -Bundled Stretches (10 mins): REALLY connected with these today. My penis felt nice and soft when I was done
    -Jelq and SlowSquashJelq (25 mins, 100 Jelq followed by SSJ. 4 sets): GREAT expansion today
    -Put on a cock ring (4 hours)

Night (Length)
    -Warm up (hot shower)
    -Bundled Stretches (5 mins)
    -Manual Stretches (5 mins)
    -125 quick kegels
    -DLD Blasters (5 sets)

Note: My penis normally like a thin noodle by the time I'm done doing length work. By after today's session, it retained its normal girth, and looked longer! Mini Progress :D

Post Thanks / Like

You know, I'm really glad I entitled this log 'The Grind.' Throughout life, I've been pretty happy with my 'stats'; i.e, skin complexion, penis sick, intelligence, and physique in particular.
    However, recently I've been humbled in each and every one of these categories. I realize that I was such an average fish in a small pond...and this metaphor works completely because in a few days, I'll be moving and starting my first real job out on the own in the real world. I'm glad I got this reality check, and I'm devoting the next year to grinding out every day to better myself. I swear I'll improve in each of these areas. A lot of my peers advocate 'balance' but I feel like God is calling me for something greater. I don't want to settle for average. I want to live life how I see fit, and that means devoting myself to improvement for at least the next year. Minimal distractions...I will allow myself to bare minimal amount of social activity so I don't get lonely or depressed. I've been telling myself I've wanted to do this 'self-improvement' for so so so so long, but I've never taken the first step. But now I'm going to take it. Every single day I'm going to take a step forward for my goals. Let The Grind begin.

---

Morning (length):
    -Manual Stretches (12 mins, I got interrupted unfortunately and had to quit early)
    -Gel Sleeve (7 hours. I took it off and quickly stretched my penis every 2 hours or so)

Evening (girth):
    -Bundled Stretches (10 mins)
    -60 Jelq, following by SlowSquashJelq (5 sets): A note here, I made a conscious effort to relax my pelvic muscles, and I could really feel myself more in control of the pleasure levels...
    For example, sometimes I would get the urge to ejaculate late into a girth session, but I really didn't feel that urge when I did this. My EQ was also like at a 9/10 doing this as well..
    -Put on a cock ring until bed

Post Thanks / Like

Rest day for girth, but I had an INTENSE length session. I always listen to motivational videos about purpose in life when I'm doing length work, and it really makes focus and get the most out of each rep. I almost didn't do any length work at all. I waited until night time due to various circumstances (which are really just excuses, I should have made time for it) and I was really tired, and had the thought "why bother with it tonight, I would only get like an hour at most in the gel sleeve after anyways." But screw that, I worked through the laziness and negative thoughts, and I'm glad I did it anyways.
    Putting in the work!

---

Day:
    Lots of Kegels

Night (length):
    -Warm up (how towel, 5 mins)
    -DLD Blasters (5 sets, 10 reps each. 50 Total around 13 mins)
    -Gel sleeve for 1 hour

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm trying to get more of a mind-muscle connection with the Reverse Kegels...I've been practicing by just doing random ones throughout the day, and my forcing my stream as hard as I can when I pee (as a result, I pee very loudly now lol). I've still got a long way to go though, I find myself flexing my abs rather than the muscle way too often

---

Morning (girth)
    -Bundled Stretches (10 mins): REALLY connected with these today. My penis felt nice and soft when I was done
    -Jelq and SlowSquashJelq (25 mins, 100 Jelq followed by SSJ. 4 sets): GREAT expansion today
    -Put on a cock ring (4 hours)

Night (Length)
    -Warm up (hot shower)
    -Manual Stretches (5 mins)
    -125 quick kegels
    -DLD Blasters (5 sets)

Note: My penis normally like a thin noodle by the time I'm done doing length work. By after today's session, it retained its normal girth, and looked longer! Mini Progress :D
    This is not a race, it is a manual journey we take together and over time, with dedication, we can make all things happen!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    This is not a race, it is a manual journey we take together and over time, with dedication, we can make all things happen!
    I agree! And I've never felt more dedicated...I feel the importance of each day, of each set, of each rep. I can only go up from here!

---

Morning (length)
    -Warm-up (hot towel, 5 mins)
    -DLD Blasters superset upward expressive stretch (10 sets)
    -Gel Sleeve (7 hours)

Night (girth)
    -Warm up (hot shower)
    -Bundles Stretches (10 mins)
    -50 Jelq superset SlowSquashJelq (5 sets)
    -Edge (10 mins, hit PONR twice, maintained around 7/10 erection)
    -Put on a cock ring till bed
    Last edited by DeepSighted; 06-19-17 at 09:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I agree! And I've never felt more dedicated...I feel the importance of each day, of each set, of each rep. I can only go up from here!

---

Morning (length)
    -Warm-up (hot towel, 5 mins)
    -DLD Blasters superset upward expressive stretch (10 sets)
    -Gel Sleeve (7 hours)

Night (girth)
    -Warm up (hot shower)
    -Bundles Stretches (10 mins)
    -50 Jelq superset SlowSquashJelq (5 sets)
    -Edge (10 mins, hit PONR twice, maintained around 7/10 erection)
    -Put on a cock ring till bed
    Keep that inspiration front and center, that WILL be your pathway to motivation and victory
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

All I did was Kegels today (granted, a lot of them during a 4 hour drive) due to hectic schedule involved with relocation. Hopefully I'll be back on my schedule strong tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

All I did was Kegels today (granted, a lot of them during a 4 hour drive) due to hectic schedule involved with relocation. Hopefully I'll be back on my schedule strong tomorrow!
    Sounds like me! When I used to drive to work it was a 20 minute drive and I would Kegel the whole way. Eventually, I started to kegel the whole day long...it became a subconscious habit.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Work kicked my booty today, I didn't wake up nearly early enough to do PE, and I was scrambling around trying to get my life together after work so I didn't have to after either :/
    Waking up early tomorrow so I can at least get one session in...

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Sounds like me! When I used to drive to work it was a 20 minute drive and I would Kegel the whole way. Eventually, I started to kegel the whole day long...it became a subconscious habit.
    DLD, are your erections weaker after a day of exhausting the PE muscles? Subconsciously, I avoid girth sessions after a day of hard kegeling, but if there's no reason to worry about this then...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

DLD, are your erections weaker after a day of exhausting the PE muscles? Subconsciously, I avoid girth sessions after a day of hard kegeling, but if there's no reason to worry about this then...
    If you are going hard you will lose eq because the muscles that support the erection are exhausted. This will lessen as you become stronger and gain more endurance. When the muscles are exhausted there is no better time to stretch for length.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Fell asleep before I could post yesterday's log, soooo:

Yesterday:
    Morning (length)
    -Bundled Stretches (7 mins)
    -Expressive Stretches superset DLD Blasters (10 mins)
    -Gel Sleeve (5 hours)

Today
    Afternoon (girth)
    -Warm up (hot shower)
    -100 Jelq superset SlowSquashJelq (4 sets, 30 mins)

---

I'm not even mad at the fact I didn't get two length and two girth sessions in. I know that will come when I get settled into my new life, but man was my girth session today awesome! The mind muscle connection with my penis was good, and every single jelq was done slowly and deliberately. The expansion was great too.

P.S - Fun fact, ever since I've started this log, I've been sleeping naked. Weird, because I never slept naked before, but now it feels more natural?

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday:
    -Warm up (hot shower)
    -Erect Stretches (5 mins): I was very careful with these, and started with low intensity until I got the feel of them
    -Manual Stretches (10 mins)
    -Gel Sleeve (3 hours)

Today: (EQ wasn't the best since I masturbated yesterday and was tired. Didn't let it stop me from a girth session tho)
    -Warm up(hot towel, 5 mins)
    -50 Jelq superset w/ 60 second Uli (6 sets)
    -Edge
    -Cock ring until bed

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looking excellent! Keep up the consistent work and it will pay off!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast