Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: RR04's Grind to GAINS

Quote Originally Posted by RR04 View Post
    Man good manual stretching today but getting sick and was extremely weak so unable to get evening routine in. Hopefully I'll be able to get back at it well rested tomorrow
    I am sorry my Brother! I will pray for you to feel better and regain your strength. Do you know what happened?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes mushroomhead777 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Man good manual stretching today but getting sick and was extremely weak so unable to get evening routine in. Hopefully I'll be able to get back at it well rested tomorrow
    It happens bro, don't force it come back when you are ready.
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I am sorry my Brother! I will pray for you to feel better and regain your strength. Do you know what happened?
    Already back at it today with a decent day. Morning stretch, an afternoon stretch and a typical evening session with stretch and 30 mins of jelqing/manual girth work. Tomorrow should be back to full strength. Just a little cold from traveling, pounding the vitamin C!
    Likes Mike3209, mushroomhead777 liked this post
    Thanks mushroomhead777 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Solid routine today. Woke up kind of late and did a 10 minute heating pad and 15 seconds each direction, 1 set of newbie routine before the gym. Post gym more heat and another all 15 second session. PM full 30 second set and all I can say is wow. Got curious and pulled out the ruler. I was pulling a full .25" more BPFSL than my previous measurement a couple weeks ago in my pictures! I couldn't believe it and don't know if it's because I took he measurement post warmup and halfway through my manual stretch routine or what... but solid 7.25"+ stretch. Excited to see what official measurements bring end of month and this is great motivation! Finished with another girth session, 250 jelqs and 10 mins ULI/SSJ supersetted.

Post Thanks / Like

Solid routine today. Woke up kind of late and did a 10 minute heating pad and 15 seconds each direction, 1 set of newbie routine before the gym. Post gym more heat and another all 15 second session. PM full 30 second set and all I can say is wow. Got curious and pulled out the ruler. I was pulling a full .25" more BPFSL than my previous measurement a couple weeks ago in my pictures! I couldn't believe it and don't know if it's because I took he measurement post warmup and halfway through my manual stretch routine or what... but solid 7.25"+ stretch. Excited to see what official measurements bring end of month and this is great motivation! Finished with another girth session, 250 jelqs and 10 mins ULI/SSJ supersetted.
    Dude I like the routine. I really like the idea of using multiple stretches pre day and also like how you use 15 seconds in the first half and 30 in the second. Seems like your killing it man keep up the hard work.
    Likes RR04, mushroomhead777 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Idk I don't want to inflate my own ego too much but am I also converting people to use the heating pad? I am on a mission to do it with the Length Master but the heating pad also lol?!

I love the heating pad for healing lately Ive been using it to warm up and warm down, barely ever wrap with an Ace any more, using the heating pad at the highest setting I am able to keep the flacid length to almost max without needing to do the wrap/unwrap etc and it is so comfortable.

Welcome to the darkside.

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

Post Thanks / Like

Haha I started with a heating pad. I'm a big believer. I have one of those ones you pop in the microwave, with the beads in them. It creates a moiste heat and is quite pleasant. Heating will allow you to reach the plastic region on the stress-strain curve easier, which is what is required to deform and create gains. My nerd side and research coming out there, but ya. It's great!

Post Thanks / Like

Haha I started with a heating pad. I'm a big believer. I have one of those ones you pop in the microwave, with the beads in them. It creates a moiste heat and is quite pleasant. Heating will allow you to reach the plastic region on the stress-strain curve easier, which is what is required to deform and create gains. My nerd side and research coming out there, but ya. It's great!
    Yeap you don't have to convince me lol I am a huge believer in the heating pad. Other guys on here also use rice in sock and heat it up. I lake the heating pad because it is stable heat and don't have to worry about it cooling down etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love them too, it keeps the penis so stretchable and malleable.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Only length again today as I'm sick again. Very weak and tired, must be become I'm traveling and caught another solid cold. Hoping to get a lot of rest and hop back on the full routine full force tomorrow. My stretches have been insane, along with intense pee tugs during the day. My flaccid looks and feels huge!

Post Thanks / Like

My flaccid looks and feels huge!
    Thats cause you have a huge CAWK. I wish my flaccid looked my size, unfortunately I am a grower.

Post Thanks / Like

Go nominate someone for routine of the week now!

Keeping Up With Rocky II CONTEST

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Rocky, I slacked this week. I was sick and had an intense travel schedule. Still was able to get some PE in. Just checking in and will be back to posting more regularly as of mid next week.

Post Thanks / Like

get back in the game, the MOS team needs u out there on the field! remember we are a TEAM and the whole is greater than the sum of its parts!
    Back in Action

Goals & Stats
    *Looking to gain girth and length, and restore foreskin
    Current: 7.0 EL/6.2 EG
    Goal: 9.0 EL/7.5 EG

Current Exercise Knowledge & Tools:

Clamped Normal & Reverse Kegels(With Silicone Ring)
    Upward & Downward Jelqs(Wit or W/O Ring)
    XX40 with Hand-pump

Upcoming Exercises To Be Added After More Research Testing
    :
    DLD Size Blasters
    Erect Bends

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Rocky, I slacked this week. I was sick and had an intense travel schedule. Still was able to get some PE in. Just checking in and will be back to posting more regularly as of mid next week.
    Yeah you should feel sorry. Stop being a pussy and pull on your cawk

Just kiddin.
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 09-17-17 at 02:26 PM.
    Likes RR04 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Haha needed this! Pee tugs today and a 30 second all way routine. Can't wait to be back home and go serious again every day and night. Missing my mid day routines too.
    Likes Mike3209 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Haha needed this! Pee tugs today and a 30 second all way routine. Can't wait to be back home and go serious again every day and night. Missing my mid day routines too.
    Hey, get in what you can and gains will remain and once you are ready, jump back in full force.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Noticing that I am getting some pretty decent dry skin around the head and even onto the head, specifically on topside of my penis from manual stretching. I remember seven mentioning this happening to him. I guess it's a good sign my stretches are intense, but any suggestions? I already use coconut oil and hydrocortisone religiously.

Post Thanks / Like

Noticing that I am getting some pretty decent dry skin around the head and even onto the head, specifically on topside of my penis from manual stretching. I remember seven mentioning this happening to him. I guess it's a good sign my stretches are intense, but any suggestions? I already use coconut oil and hydrocortisone religiously.
    Can't go wrong with coconut oil and hydrocortisone.

Post Thanks / Like

Coconut cream/oil is my 'go to' after every session

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast