User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RR04's Grind to GAINS

Hey all! I have been lurking on the site now for quite some time. Love the content and have always been interested in PE. I have been on and off for a couple years now, nothing serious outside of some light stretching and jelqing. I know first hand it works because I've seen minor gains and better EQ in the past. Now, I am ready to take things to the next level... I've been reading the forums more than ever and gaining as much knowledge as possible. Starting stats as follows:

BPFL - 4.75"
    BPFSL - 7.2"
    Flaccid Girth - 4"
    BPEL - 6.75"
    MSEG - 4.8"
    Base EG - 5"

I am working a routine currently based off of DLD's beginner routine including the stretching and jelqing. Currently using Uncle Jim's as well (Ace bandage):

Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
    Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
    Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

90 V-Jelqs
    200 Jelqs

End with Uncle Jims wrap for a couple of hours. I plan on doing this for a couple of weeks and want to get more serious with some equipment. Next steps include researching more and implementing SSJs, cockring, and continuing Uncle Jim's Wrapping. I eventually hope to do stretching routine in the morning, wrap for a couple hours at work, then in the evening do some pumping and jelq work (5X5X3) and end with a cock ring for a couple hours. That gives me a length workout in the morning, and girth in the evening.

I am a believer in recovery methods and "state" and found it fascinating reading DLD's comments in the SRT thread. I can personally attest and tell the difference. I often wear tight briefs to work under slacks, and this DOES make a difference. I am aiming to do away with underwear altogether, especially under work clothes, and implement Uncle Jim's and cockring after respective workouts. More updates to come soon, and I look forward to continuing contributions to the forums!
    Likes mushroomhead777 liked this post
    Thanks mushroomhead777 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: RR04's Grind to GAINS

RR04, Love the routine (obviously ) I also love that you have taken in SRT, every man should but many skip due to not wanting to read that much (sad). The benefits of SRT are good for every man even if they do not follow the routine, the healing methods still greatly apply. Thanks for becoming a Brother and I am excited about your contributions! God Bless You!

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks DLD! I wanted to add that my initial goal will be an 8X6 erect length. Looking to gain flaccid too obviously which will come as a result. Killer workout today following the newbie routine. I wanted to ask since I read in another post that you had Bathmate usage after jelqing in a routine. When I up my routine, which should be done first (within the same session)? I was under the assumption that a good 5-10 minute pump followed by jelqing would be best. Or would pumping be best done after jelqing? Your opinion and explanation would be greatly appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not Mike, but I'd think jelqing prior to any pumping session would be the correct sequence...my logic is based on the fact that after you've pumped for 15-20 minutes, you're temporarily 'engorged' which can impede being able to take full advantage of the jelq
    Likes Flop2hard liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    I'm not Mike, but I'd think jelqing prior to any pumping session would be the correct sequence...my logic is based on the fact that after you've pumped for 15-20 minutes, you're temporarily 'engorged' which can impede being able to take full advantage of the jelq
    And it will work out any fluid retention using the jelq after the pump.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I employ a 'quisi' jelq between my 10 minute pumps...gets rid of almost all WR

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    I employ a 'quisi' jelq between my 10 minute pumps...gets rid of almost all WR
    As long as you are working out that retention and expansing that tissue you are golden!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a great workout the last few days following the routine even while traveling! Can't wait to order some tools.

So just to get this straight DLD, you advise pump THEN jelq to get rid of fluid retention and move blood around? That seems to be what I've been reading...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RR04 View Post
    Had a great workout the last few days following the routine even while traveling! Can't wait to order some tools.

So just to get this straight DLD, you advise pump THEN jelq to get rid of fluid retention and move blood around? That seems to be what I've been reading...
    It is called the 5x5x3 routine:

Girth Program: 5x5x3
    5 Minute Slow Squash Jelq
    5 Minutes in the BathMate at full intensity

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotcha. Feeling great. Following the noobie routine and working a 5 on 2 off schedule. I am reading a lot of people having success with a good rest period, so I will begin there. Ordered some cock rings, a silicon sleeve and a silicon sleeve with hanging attachement for an 8oz weight to wear under clothes to keep flacid extension. I have stopped wearing underwear under the business casual clothes and can definitely see and feel the difference in flacid hang. Ordering the bathmate tonight!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotcha. Feeling great. Following the noobie routine and working a 5 on 2 off schedule. I am reading a lot of people having success with a good rest period, so I will begin there. Ordered some cock rings, a silicon sleeve and a silicon sleeve with hanging attachement for an 8oz weight to wear under clothes to keep flacid extension. I have stopped wearing underwear under the business casual clothes and can definitely see and feel the difference in flacid hang. Ordering the bathmate tonight!
    All big steps! I am looking forward to your PE Journey!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wore the cock ring for the first time today for about an hour and a half after a newbie workout and jelqing. Felt good and kept me with a good pump. My bathmate also came in today, so I'm super excited to start using that soon! I also ordered an 8X5.75 dildo lmao. I wanted it for visual inspiration. It's absolutely amazing to look at that thing and hold it, and see just how big an 8 inch cock is with that girth. I am completely amazed how much .75" in girth makes... Giving me a lot of inspiration to stay determined and get that and so much more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wore the cock ring for the first time today for about an hour and a half after a newbie workout and jelqing. Felt good and kept me with a good pump. My bathmate also came in today, so I'm super excited to start using that soon! I also ordered an 8X5.75 dildo lmao. I wanted it for visual inspiration. It's absolutely amazing to look at that thing and hold it, and see just how big an 8 inch cock is with that girth. I am completely amazed how much .75" in girth makes... Giving me a lot of inspiration to stay determined and get that and so much more!
    You have a very fun day planned! Glad you are looking towards SRT for healing, it is a very powerful practice. I love the idea of having a phallic object of our goal size. It helps put a visual spin on the gaining. Most men do not realize how big they are until they hold a phallic object that is similar to their size.

Check out this video I made on the subject: Incredible Motivational Video of DLD Measuring 5 Different Penis Sizes up to 11"

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol so I added a round of stretching for 10 minutes in the middle of the day and plan to do so from here on out while at work. I simply close the office door and apply the heating pad for 10 minutes, then hit the bathroom stall for a routine I can feel it today for sure!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol so I added a round of stretching for 10 minutes in the middle of the day and plan to do so from here on out while at work. I simply close the office door and apply the heating pad for 10 minutes, then hit the bathroom stall for a routine I can feel it today for sure!
    HAHA, That was me back in the day Semi-private office, lots of people wondering what the heck I was doing

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes sir DLD what routine would you recommend for bundles that will give the tunica a proper stretch and deformation before a workout? Do you suggest doing the entire newbie routine of manuals (30 seconds of all directions) bundled? Or is there something else?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back at it after two days off. Feels great and almost missed while not doing the routine. 4 more days before my next day's off soon I add the bathmate into the routine and have my first months measurement coming up in a little over 2 weeks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes sir DLD what routine would you recommend for bundles that will give the tunica a proper stretch and deformation before a workout? Do you suggest doing the entire newbie routine of manuals (30 seconds of all directions) bundled? Or is there something else?
    Whatever routine you use do Bundled Stretches before the routine. Five minutes will expand the Tunica to accept larger gains.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Caved today and masturbated for the first time in a few days. Got a killer manual stretch routine afterwards though! It's crazy how stronger my erections have gotten and how much harder ejaculation has been

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Caved today and masturbated for the first time in a few days. Got a killer manual stretch routine afterwards though! It's crazy how stronger my erections have gotten and how much harder ejaculation has been
    A few days is a good start. I am up to 30 days. My erections are stronger than they ever have been and finally I have nocturnal and morning erections. Masturbation and Porn just do not fit with me anymore.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast