User Tag List

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Journey to 7+

So far so good. My routine yesterday consisted of my usual, bundled stretches for 5 minutes and the newbie routine with the LM followed by three 5 minute supersets with the BM. My 3rd set included the BM stretches and I took the intensity up a little. I used a cock ring during my 3rd set and left the ring on for approx. 30 minutes following the BM session to keep the expansion for a little while. I am only able to get one twist during my bundled stretch but that is more than I thought I would be able to do. I am doing up, down, left, right, BTC middle, BTC left and BTC right for my bundles. If anyone thinks that I should add something else to that, please feel free to chime in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    So far so good. My routine yesterday consisted of my usual, bundled stretches for 5 minutes and the newbie routine with the LM followed by three 5 minute supersets with the BM. My 3rd set included the BM stretches and I took the intensity up a little. I used a cock ring during my 3rd set and left the ring on for approx. 30 minutes following the BM session to keep the expansion for a little while. I am only able to get one twist during my bundled stretch but that is more than I thought I would be able to do. I am doing up, down, left, right, BTC middle, BTC left and BTC right for my bundles. If anyone thinks that I should add something else to that, please feel free to chime in.
    Looks like an awesome workout and practically everything is covered. The one thing I do not see is erect stretching and this is very important in covering fsbp gains to bpel gains. I would do 3 sets a week for 10 minutes each. This will be enough to help your close that gap. You might also want to ad in the Testical Health Massage Snd Stretch as this really helps with a much lower, heavier hanging penis.n And do not forget to getting as many Kegels as possible!

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Looks like an awesome workout and practically everything is covered. The one thing I do not see is erect stretching and this is very important in covering fsbp gains to bpel gains. I would do 3 sets a week for 10 minutes each. This will be enough to help your close that gap. You might also want to ad in the Testical Health Massage Snd Stretch as this really helps with a much lower, heavier hanging penis.n And do not forget to getting as many Kegels as possible!
    When I do my 3rd set in the BM I am entering erect and doing the stretches, will this cover the erect stretching or do I need to incorporate another exercise for this? I have been doing kegels every day, the only thing I am not sure if I am doing correctly is the reverse kegel. I will add the THM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I do my 3rd set in the BM I am entering erect and doing the stretches, will this cover the erect stretching or do I need to incorporate another exercise for this? I have been doing kegels every day, the only thing I am not sure if I am doing correctly is the reverse kegel. I will add the THM
    The reverse kegel is like taking a pee but with peeing. If you can get that mind muscle connection you have Sussed it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    The reverse kegel is like taking a pee but with peeing. If you can get that mind muscle connection you have Sussed it.
    Thanks B, I have been working on it for about a week. I think I have the basics down. I am trying to get to where I can kegel that blood in while I am using the BM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

getting as close to 100% EQ and then kegeling at the highest pressure you can handle was/is a key component for me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    getting as close to 100% EQ and then kegeling at the highest pressure you can handle was/is a key component for me
    That may be my problem. At lower pressures I am able to kegel in the tube but by the 3rd set I am unable to move it even a cm

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That may be my problem. At lower pressures I am able to kegel in the tube but by the 3rd set I am unable to move it even a cm
    Fatigue and that is a good thing especially if you want to make some awesome length gains. Once the penis reaches a state of complete fatigue there is nothing stopping you from stretching without resistance. Now, it is harder to stretch when expanded so know that you will need more intensity, if you have a LengthMaster it is perfect in this case. In another case, where you become fatigued from length work the same applies to doing additional work. Fatigue is the best friend of length gains.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fatigue and that is a good thing especially if you want to make some awesome length gains. Once the penis reaches a state of complete fatigue there is nothing stopping you from stretching without resistance. Now, it is harder to stretch when expanded so know that you will need more intensity, if you have a LengthMaster it is perfect in this case. In another case, where you become fatigued from length work the same applies to doing additional work. Fatigue is the best friend of length gains.
    That is good to know. I try to get in some kegels during the day as well so by the time I get to my routine in the evening, it has been worked pretty well already.

Yesterday was one of those days that everyone has and I was not able to get my length routine in with the LM. I did wear the Phallosan for 10 hours and got my BM routine in with my 3rd set including the stretches. The expansion with the BM was very good and using the gauge on the BM as my reference, I was able to go over my mark of 6.5 by about 1/8. It was not for long but it felt pretty good.

Is it just me or does any of the other brothers feel that you have missed out on something if you are unable to get in some of your routine for a day, off days not included

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have come to realize that Saturdays are pretty much going to be my off day. I was able to get in a session with the BM and wore my Phallosan for about 2 hours but that was about it.

Sunday has been better. I wore the Phallosan for at least 8 hours today and plan to get in a session with the LM and finish off with the BM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have come to realize that Saturdays are pretty much going to be my off day. I was able to get in a session with the BM and wore my Phallosan for about 2 hours but that was about it.

Sunday has been better. I wore the Phallosan for at least 8 hours today and plan to get in a session with the LM and finish off with the BM.
    Snap! Weekends are a struggle for most of us I think bud.I managed to get in around 30 minutes of expressive stretching on Sunday rather than my usual routine. I did this in bed watching TV while at my girlfriends . Even though you haven't completed the routine you wanted to , don't feel bad. You have still done some work and something is better than nothing at all 👊👊

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snap! Weekends are a struggle for most of us I think bud.I managed to get in around 30 minutes of expressive stretching on Sunday rather than my usual routine. I did this in bed watching TV while at my girlfriends . Even though you haven't completed the routine you wanted to , don't feel bad. You have still done some work and something is better than nothing at all 👊👊
    Thanks BB. I have realized that we all have days like that so I just get in what I can or consider it a rest day and push on.
    Likes beardedbaldy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So refreshing to have BB back, so helpful.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Likes Lookn4girth liked this post
    Thanks beardedbaldy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So refreshing to have BB back, so helpful.
    Thanks for your kind words. I don't have the knowledge of half of the guys on this forum but I try to help out if and when I can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your kind words. I don't have the knowledge of half of the guys on this forum but I try to help out if and when I can.
    You help out more than you know B, just seeing your avatar is the highlight of my day

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You help out more than you know B, just seeing your avatar is the highlight of my day
    Thank you 🖒🖒

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I love spanking it 🍑👋

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you 🖒🖒

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I love spanking it 🍑👋
    That is your girlfriends ass, you lucky man Can't help myself, I am an ass man

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is your girlfriends ass, you lucky man Can't help myself, I am an ass man
    Haha yeah , that's my missez .
    I'm exactly the same , Im a ass and legs man . I'm so glad she likes it up the poopa 🍑🍌 😂😂😂😂😂

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha yeah , that's my missez .
    I'm exactly the same , Im a ass and legs man . I'm so glad she likes it up the poopa 🍑🍌 😂😂😂😂😂
    Once again, lucky man. Around my house, that is like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. She has to be in the mood for that type of action and she lets me know and I don't push it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday was a good day. I was able to wear the PF for 10 hours and was able to get in my LM and BM routine without disturbance.

I broke out a heating pad to warm up and once warm I was able to get in 5 minutes of bundled stretches, up, down, left, right, BTC center, BTC left and right. After that I did the newbie routine with the LM. I took the intensity up a little on the newbie routine and it must have done some good as I am feeling it this morning in the base and shaft. Based on my reading here on MOS, I think the soreness is a good thing. One thing I have noticed in doing my BTC stretches is that they seem to be getting easier.

Back in the PF this morning after a hot shower with some manual stretching.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast