Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Journey to 7+

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    Yesterday was a good day. I was able to wear the PF for 10 hours and was able to get in my LM and BM routine without disturbance.

I broke out a heating pad to warm up and once warm I was able to get in 5 minutes of bundled stretches, up, down, left, right, BTC center, BTC left and right. After that I did the newbie routine with the LM. I took the intensity up a little on the newbie routine and it must have done some good as I am feeling it this morning in the base and shaft. Based on my reading here on MOS, I think the soreness is a good thing. One thing I have noticed in doing my BTC stretches is that they seem to be getting easier.

Back in the PF this morning after a hot shower with some manual stretching.
    This is looking really good mate. The feelings you're getting are positive signs that you're doing something right. Our main man seven_wants_ten has said that he aims to constantly feel that ache at his base. I follow his advice .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    This is looking really good mate. The feelings you're getting are positive signs that you're doing something right. Our main man seven_wants_ten has said that he aims to constantly feel that ache at his base. I follow his advice .
    I have a feeling that I was not using enough intensity when doing my stretches with the LM, probably being overly cautious on my part, but I decided to free my mind last night and apply more pull and that is what had me sore this morning. I learned though and that is what it is all about

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a feeling that I was not using enough intensity when doing my stretches with the LM, probably being overly cautious on my part, but I decided to free my mind last night and apply more pull and that is what had me sore this morning. I learned though and that is what it is all about
    It most certainly is bud. In most of the videos I've made using the lenghtmaster I explain that you must use as much force as you can without causing serious pain. You will feel discomfort to some degree but one has to man up and get through it. No force equals no gains and this applies to using your hands or equipment.
    Thanks Lookn4girth thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wore the PF for 9 hours yesterday but my routine got a little bump thrown in last night as we had unexpected company but I still managed to get in a session with my X30. I spent a little more time with it than usual and did the 3 supersets of 6 minutes each with the 3rd set including BM stretches. After my 3rd set I used a cock ring for 30 minutes and then put on the Phallosan for at least an hour.

I started this morning with some manual stretching and put on the PF.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It most certainly is bud. In most of the videos I've made using the lenghtmaster I explain that you must use as much force as you can without causing serious pain. You will feel discomfort to some degree but one has to man up and get through it. No force equals no gains and this applies to using your hands or equipment.
    Indeed, that maximum needs to be known and reached with each workout. Getting a longer penis requires intense stretching, the more intensity the faster the growth. Never rush to find this sweet spot, find it with discipline and control.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes beardedbaldy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Indeed, that maximum needs to be known and reached with each workout. Getting a longer penis requires intense stretching, the more intensity the faster the growth. Never rush to find this sweet spot, find it with discipline and control.
    I don't think I have found that "sweet spot" yet but I feel that I am close. The LM session the other day educated me on what upping the intensity a little can do

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I have found that "sweet spot" yet but I feel that I am close. The LM session the other day educated me on what upping the intensity a little can do
    It's all a learning curve buddy and I'm learning every day! Keep up the good work 👊👊

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's all a learning curve buddy and I'm learning every day! Keep up the good work 👊👊

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    Thanks Lookn4girth, beardedbaldy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday started with some manual stretching while in the shower. I put on the Phallosan right after getting out and wore it for a total of 8 hours. I took the PF off and did some light manual stretching and then placed the SG on for 1 hour.

Later in the evening I used a heating pad to warm up followed by 5 minutes of bundled stretches with the LM. I finished the bundled stretches and followed up with the newbie routine with the LM. I used the heating pad again and proceeded to my session with the BM. I did 3 supersets of 6 minutes each and included BM stretches with the 2nd and 3rd set.

I am trying to keep the intensity up during my session with the LM and can feel the soreness this morning so I think I am on the right track.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday started with some manual stretching while in the shower. I put on the Phallosan right after getting out and wore it for a total of 8 hours. I took the PF off and did some light manual stretching and then placed the SG on for 1 hour.

Later in the evening I used a heating pad to warm up followed by 5 minutes of bundled stretches with the LM. I finished the bundled stretches and followed up with the newbie routine with the LM. I used the heating pad again and proceeded to my session with the BM. I did 3 supersets of 6 minutes each and included BM stretches with the 2nd and 3rd set.

I am trying to keep the intensity up during my session with the LM and can feel the soreness this morning so I think I am on the right track.
    This sound mint bro!! Excellent workout. That good soreness is definitely a good indication of you doing things correctly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always strive to keep an open mind and remind myself daily that I can learn something new and that nobody knows everything. People who think they know it all and refuse to jeep an open mind fail to evolve.
    Likes Lookn4girth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started yesterday with my light stretching during my shower and put the PF on right after. I was able to put in 10 hours yesterday with the PF and reminded myself to do kegels throughout the day while wearing it. I still had some soreness last night from my previous day LM session so I went to my BM routine last night and backed down on my sets to 5 minutes each and tried to do BM stretches during my 3rd set. Now maybe it was fatigue from my previous day LM session or the kegels I had done all day but I was not able to pump to my usual point in the X30. The stretches were also at an intensity level that I had not noticed before, at least they felt more intense.

I will continue my normal routine today with the PF and plan to use the LM and BM later in the day as I know that Saturday will be my off day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always strive to keep an open mind and remind myself daily that I can learn something new and that nobody knows everything. People who think they know it all and refuse to jeep an open mind fail to evolve.
    I think the chart should be flipped as far as acceleration and beginning. In PE, usually the beginning is when acceleration is at it's highest and as we progress it begins to slow. Once a Plateau is reached it is important to start the entire process over again with different, more powerful exercise and tools.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

trite aphorism pt. deux

the more I learn, the less I know

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to take a moment to share something that I am pretty excited about. I have been using the PF since September 26, 2017 and when I first got it I had to use the medium bell that came in the kit. Over the last week or so I have been using the device religiously along with my LM and BM. This week I have had to start using the large bell that came with the kit as I no longer fit in the medium one. I waited a couple of days to post this to make sure this was not a fluke but it was confirmed this morning when I went to put on the device and my head would not fit in the medium bell. I have also noticed that my flaccid hang seems to be improving which is very welcome considering where I started.

The other item that gave me a sense of accomplishment was when the wife and I had a little freaky time and during our romp the words "oh my god, you have got to keep doing those exercises" came out of her mouth about the time she wet me and the bed. Just for clarification, she has been a squirter for several years so this was not something that was new. Now I know that women will tell us lies to stroke our ego on occasion but I have noticed that she feels tighter and she has as well.

My ultimate goal is to be like Star Trek and journey to a place where no man has gone before, lol. I have a feeling that if I continue to follow the advice I have received from the members here and continue reading the forum, this goal is just a matter of time.

Thank you for allowing me to be a member of the MOS brotherhood and for all of the advice that I have been given that made the things I listed possible.

I would hope that this could serve as some motivation for any new guys that may feel that this is not possible because I can tell you without a doubt that it is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to take a moment to share something that I am pretty excited about. I have been using the PF since September 26, 2017 and when I first got it I had to use the medium bell that came in the kit. Over the last week or so I have been using the device religiously along with my LM and BM. This week I have had to start using the large bell that came with the kit as I no longer fit in the medium one. I waited a couple of days to post this to make sure this was not a fluke but it was confirmed this morning when I went to put on the device and my head would not fit in the medium bell. I have also noticed that my flaccid hang seems to be improving which is very welcome considering where I started.

The other item that gave me a sense of accomplishment was when the wife and I had a little freaky time and during our romp the words "oh my god, you have got to keep doing those exercises" came out of her mouth about the time she wet me and the bed. Just for clarification, she has been a squirter for several years so this was not something that was new. Now I know that women will tell us lies to stroke our ego on occasion but I have noticed that she feels tighter and she has as well.

My ultimate goal is to be like Star Trek and journey to a place where no man has gone before, lol. I have a feeling that if I continue to follow the advice I have received from the members here and continue reading the forum, this goal is just a matter of time.

Thank you for allowing me to be a member of the MOS brotherhood and for all of the advice that I have been given that made the things I listed possible.

I would hope that this could serve as some motivation for any new guys that may feel that this is not possible because I can tell you without a doubt that it is.
    Absolutely made up for you brother! ! Keep up the hard work, you are doing fantastic!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is truly where the magic happens!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I suspected, yesterday was an off day for me but I am back at it today starting with some manual stretching this morning and straight in to the PF.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    This is truly where the magic happens!
    Love that and I want LIGHTNING to make that our slogan! It is so true! Especially to men who never dreamed they could make themselves bigger.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love that and I want LIGHTNING to make that our slogan! It is so true! Especially to men who never dreamed they could make themselves bigger.
    I was one of those people. Everything I ever read on the internet in previous years told me that growing your penis was not possible. There was always a company out there pushing a pill that claimed it would make you bigger but nothing solid that I could find. I do wish that I would have found this site many years ago but you live and learn.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast