Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 520
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    I would not call my weekend very productive even though I managed to wear the PF for 9 hours on Sunday followed by my 3 5 minute supersets with the BM.

    Yesterday I was able to get back to my normal routine. I started my morning with some manual stretching and put on the PF and wore it for 9 hours only taking it off for bathroom breaks at which time I did some manual stretching. Later that afternoon I actually had some time to get in my LM session earlier than usual and with no interruptions I took advantage of it. I did 5 minutes of bundled stretches and followed it up with the newbie routine using the LM. Later that evening, I was able to get in my BM routine and did kegels while in the tube during the 1st 2 sets while letting the tube hang. By the 3rd set I was not able to kegel much at all so I took this time to do some BM stretches. It felt like a good workout and when I woke up this morning I could feel the soreness in the base and shaft so I think I got a good workout.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    97,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    I was one of those people. Everything I ever read on the internet in previous years told me that growing your penis was not possible. There was always a company out there pushing a pill that claimed it would make you bigger but nothing solid that I could find. I do wish that I would have found this site many years ago but you live and learn.
    I never really searched out PE for so long because I just did not believe it worked. I stumbled into PE through looking for ways to increase my EQ. What I found was pretty basic and in a different language and this was prior to Google Translate! I can't remember how I deciphered it but I did. The directions were pretty much the Newbie Routine with many stretches missing. I believed the science behind getting harder erections was true but making the penis larger? No way. I decided to do the entire routine for 6 months and see what would happen. I received harder erections in the first couple weeks so I continued. At one point my girl asked me if I was still growing this was about 6 months in so I decided to measure. I had gained 2" in length and a 1/2" in girth...I had to remeasure a few times to get my mind around it. Once I realized it was a reality I made it my movement to bring it to the world. I thought to myself how many men suffer so much with an issue that can be fixed so easily using PE.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I never really searched out PE for so long because I just did not believe it worked. I stumbled into PE through looking for ways to increase my EQ. What I found was pretty basic and in a different language and this was prior to Google Translate! I can't remember how I deciphered it but I did. The directions were pretty much the Newbie Routine with many stretches missing. I believed the science behind getting harder erections was true but making the penis larger? No way. I decided to do the entire routine for 6 months and see what would happen. I received harder erections in the first couple weeks so I continued. At one point my girl asked me if I was still growing this was about 6 months in so I decided to measure. I had gained 2" in length and a 1/2" in girth...I had to remeasure a few times to get my mind around it. Once I realized it was a reality I made it my movement to bring it to the world. I thought to myself how many men suffer so much with an issue that can be fixed so easily using PE.
    I along with everyone here is thankful that you chose to share it with us.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    I started my day yesterday with my normal manual stretching in the shower followed up by the PF. I wore the PF for 9 hours yesterday. I got in my LM session that evening starting with 5 minutes of bundled stretches and then the newbie routine with the LM. I did encounter a problem during my LM session and have posted a new thread to hopefully get some help with that. I followed up later in the evening with my BM session where I decided to do the 5x5x3. I did kegels during the sets until I could no longer do them and added a 4th set where I did BM stretches. This workout seemed to work well for me and I could feel the stretch in the ligaments at the base. The SSJ between sets eliminated any FR.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    97,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    I started my day yesterday with my normal manual stretching in the shower followed up by the PF. I wore the PF for 9 hours yesterday. I got in my LM session that evening starting with 5 minutes of bundled stretches and then the newbie routine with the LM. I did encounter a problem during my LM session and have posted a new thread to hopefully get some help with that. I followed up later in the evening with my BM session where I decided to do the 5x5x3. I did kegels during the sets until I could no longer do them and added a 4th set where I did BM stretches. This workout seemed to work well for me and I could feel the stretch in the ligaments at the base. The SSJ between sets eliminated any FR.
    Sounds good. I will reply to your other thread also.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    You are kicking some serious ass bro!! Well done mate, keep it up.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    You are kicking some serious ass bro!! Well done mate, keep it up.
    Thanks B, I am trying to keep it balls to the wall, lol

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    Thanks B, I am trying to keep it balls to the wall, lol
    You are killing it bro! The hours you are putting in is phenomenal!! Keep it up.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    You are killing it bro! The hours you are putting in is phenomenal!! Keep it up.
    Thanks B, will do

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    10/11/17: Started with manual stretching in the shower and went straight to my PF afterwards. I was able to wear the PF for 11 hours yesterday. I was not able to get in my LM session yesterday due to family obligations but i was able to get in my BM routine using the 5x5x3 method. I used the 3rd set to get in some BM stretches. I am still working on my method to reduce or eliminate suckage during my BM stretches but i am able to maintain a good seal.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    97,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Looking good my Brother! 11 hours in the Phallosan is amazing! I love the Phallosan it is so easy to use and allows you to do other things while wearing it. All this is adding up to some great gains for you.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Looking good my Brother! 11 hours in the Phallosan is amazing! I love the Phallosan it is so easy to use and allows you to do other things while wearing it. All this is adding up to some great gains for you.
    Thanks for the words of encouragement D. I feel confident that the time i have invested will pay off in a big way

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    97,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Another awesome workout! I am so happy the BTC stretches are finally becoming comfortable for you. You are getting your moneys worth out of that Phallosan!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Another awesome workout! I am so happy the BTC stretches are finally becoming comfortable for you. You are getting your moneys worth out of that Phallosan!
    I took a couple of measurements of BPFSL this week to see if I have made any progress and let me just say that it looks encouraging. I wanted to measure a couple of more times to make sure that I am not being fooled before the reveal. I will post it in this thread when I am certain about my findings

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Just realized that I did not post my routine for 10/12 or 10/13. 10/12 started with my usual manual stretching in the shower followed by 9 hours in the PF. I took the advice from brothers here on my wrapping technique and was able to get in a fair session with the LM but still needed some work. I was able to do about 5 minutes of bundled stretches. I followed that up with 3 5 minute sets with BM including some BM stretches during my 3rd set.

    10/13 was the usual manual stretches in the shower and in to the PF for 8 hours. I waited a couple of hours and proceeded to work on my wrapping for the LM. I used a tighter wrap while pulling the skin back to the base. This allowed me to get in a good session with the LM including 5 minutes of bundled stretches before doing the newbie routine. I did not get to my BM session as the midnight hour was upon us and had to be up early this morning. I was feeling the soreness at the base and in the shaft after the LM session

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    I consider 'soreness' a sign of a job well done!

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    I took a couple of measurements of BPFSL this week to see if I have made any progress and let me just say that it looks encouraging. I wanted to measure a couple of more times to make sure that I am not being fooled before the reveal. I will post it in this thread when I am certain about my findings
    Exciting times buddy! Can't wait for the big reveal.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    I consider 'soreness' a sign of a job well done!
    If soreness is a good indicator of doing it right, I am golden

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    Exciting times buddy! Can't wait for the big reveal.
    I am wanting to make sure before I say something. I have made one more measurement and it is right in line with the previous 2 so it looks promising so far

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: My Journey to 7+

    don't try and let your brain argue with empirical evidence

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •