Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My Journey to 7+

10/14/17 was pretty much an off day. I was able to get in a BM session, 3 5 minute sets but that was about it.

Post Thanks / Like

yesterday was definitely an 'off-day'...it happens sometimes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    Saturday and Sunday are always off for me. Family time!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Saturday and Sunday are always off for me. Family time!
    This very well may be what I end up doing as well. I don't think 5 days on and 2 off would hurt my progress. I would still be able to wear the PF all day on Sunday and still spend the entire day doing family things

Post Thanks / Like

I have learned that you can't let yourself discouraged if you are not able to get in a session as things will and do come up from time to time

Post Thanks / Like

Yup off days happen. I've had about 9 of them on the bounce 😂😂 ah well , back to it tomorrow. Just don't get down about it bud , you are killing it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    Yup off days happen. I've had about 9 of them on the bounce 😂😂 ah well , back to it tomorrow. Just don't get down about it bud , you are killing it!
    Thanks BB

Post Thanks / Like

You can also get your 'mental house' in order while your body is recuperating

Post Thanks / Like

That might take more than a day,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    That might take more than a day,
    you and me both...all day every day

Post Thanks / Like

10/15/17 started off great, a little extra time in bed followed by a hot shower with some manual stretching, another time when 4 hands are better than 2. I placed the PF on and was able to get in 8 hours. I took an hour break and proceeded to do my LM session starting with 5 minutes of bundled stretches followed by a portion of the newbie routine (9 people in the house is making it harder to get the time to myself) I cut the LM session short and had a short break before doing 3 5 minute sets with the BM and included kegels in the first 2 sets and BM stretches during the 3rd set.

I am still reminding myself to do the kegels every day and can feel that the muscle is getting stronger. I try to get in at least 200 to 300 per day, not including the ones I do with my BM session

Post Thanks / Like

solid start to the week! well done

Post Thanks / Like

you and me both...all day every day
    Yep, it is a constant battle

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Indeed, the Brotherhood covers it all so take advantage of it all. Mind, Body and Soul!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

10/15/17 started off great, a little extra time in bed followed by a hot shower with some manual stretching, another time when 4 hands are better than 2. I placed the PF on and was able to get in 8 hours. I took an hour break and proceeded to do my LM session starting with 5 minutes of bundled stretches followed by a portion of the newbie routine (9 people in the house is making it harder to get the time to myself) I cut the LM session short and had a short break before doing 3 5 minute sets with the BM and included kegels in the first 2 sets and BM stretches during the 3rd set.

I am still reminding myself to do the kegels every day and can feel that the muscle is getting stronger. I try to get in at least 200 to 300 per day, not including the ones I do with my BM session
    Solid work brother! Even with a full house you still get a session in! Top man!

Post Thanks / Like

10/16/17. Got in some stretching during the morning shower and went straight in to the PF and was able to clock 10 hours. I was not able to get in my LM session due to family obligations, birthday party with a house full of people, so I used the few hours to rest. I did manage to get in a condensed BM session before bed. I did 2 6 minute sets in the BM and used the last set to get in some BM stretches since I was unable to get in my LM routine.

I did not achieve the same results with my 2 sets in the BM even though I added a minute to the 2 sets. It is possible that I could have maintained the expansion for a while longer if I had a cock ring but both of the ones I had have broken. Note to self, get some more cock rings.

Post Thanks / Like

Solid work brother! Even with a full house you still get a session in! Top man!
    Thanks BB.

Post Thanks / Like

10/17/17. I was able to do some light stretching that morning before going in to the PF for 9.5 hours. I gave myself a break of about 2 hours and did a heating pad warm-up for 10 minutes before getting my wrap in place for the LM. I started with 5 minutes of bundled stretches and wanted to shake things up a bit so I put the items together to try some hanging. I had a 2 pound weight and started with this but it only took about 5 minutes for me to realize that this was not enough weight. Not having the heavier weight close by I went ahead and finished my LM session with the newbie routine.

I waited for an hour and went in to my BM session. I wanted to increase my time so I added a minute to each set as I thought this would be safe. The session turned out well and I included BM stretches in the 3rd set. The intensity of the BM stretches seemed higher than usual but that may be due to my LM session an hour earlier. Overall, it felt like a good workout and I plan to add more hanging sessions to my routine this week

Post Thanks / Like

10/17/17. I was able to do some light stretching that morning before going in to the PF for 9.5 hours. I gave myself a break of about 2 hours and did a heating pad warm-up for 10 minutes before getting my wrap in place for the LM. I started with 5 minutes of bundled stretches and wanted to shake things up a bit so I put the items together to try some hanging. I had a 2 pound weight and started with this but it only took about 5 minutes for me to realize that this was not enough weight. Not having the heavier weight close by I went ahead and finished my LM session with the newbie routine.

I waited for an hour and went in to my BM session. I wanted to increase my time so I added a minute to each set as I thought this would be safe. The session turned out well and I included BM stretches in the 3rd set. The intensity of the BM stretches seemed higher than usual but that may be due to my LM session an hour earlier. Overall, it felt like a good workout and I plan to add more hanging sessions to my routine this week
    All this work you are putting in is going to bring you gains! I'm looking forward to you taking a measurement.

Post Thanks / Like

All this work you are putting in is going to bring you gains! I'm looking forward to you taking a measurement.
    Thanks. I am certainly hoping so. My observations so far look promising. I will let the cat out of the bag a little. My starting bpfsl was right at 6" and I have taken a few measurements over the last week and it is fluctuating between 6.25 and 6.5. Maybe I am being overly cautious in sharing this until now but I want to make sure that it is not a fluke. I want to get 3 solid months in before taking all of my measurements again but this one has me excited and looking to the future in a positive way, the wife also, lol. This is all thanks to the MOS brotherhood

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast