User Tag List

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Journey to 7+

Hello brothers. I am pretty new here and have noticed in that short time that MOS is a special place. There are very few forums on the net where members give advice to people they don't know and have never met all in an effort to help that person achieve the goal they have set for themselves. For that I would say thank you for allowing me to be a part of the brotherhood.

I have been married for 30 years to a beautiful woman who supports me in this journey and is looking forward to what the future holds, code for she would not mind a bigger one either, lol. We have a house full so it is difficult to have time for PE but I am determined.

That being said, I started out with the BM X30 Xtreme about 2 months ago and since that time I have added the SG, LM and have the PF on the way. I plan to start with the newbie stretching routine using the LM. I will use the SG and PF for all day stretching and the PF for the night. If anyone thinks I should do the SRT routine instead, please feel free to say. I want to also do the bundled stretches and SSJ.

I took my current measurements last night and they are: BPEL 6", EG 4.9",BPFSL 6",NBPFL 3.5". If there are others I need to get let me know.

On a side note, last night the wife and I were laying in the bed after I had pumped and she reaches down and grabbed my dick and said that if this is 49, turned 49 yesterday, I can't wait to see 50.

You never get tired of hearing that, even if they are lying

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Journey to 7+

Let me have the honor to be the first to reply to this thread. I am so happy you started your log, as I always say this forum is the most powerful tool in your PE arsenal and the log is a mayor step in the right direction.

Happy to have you here brother!
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best of luck to you! This is a grind, a game of consistency. You have to love the journey, and you will see results

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep up the hard word buddy! Any support or motivation you found the best place!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    On a side note, last night the wife and I were laying in the bed after I had pumped and she reaches down and grabbed my dick and said that if this is 49, turned 49 yesterday, I can't wait to see 50.
    Happy Birthday (belated) and just wait and see what kind of 'gift' you'll have at 50 (I'm just a few years ahead of you, and after 3 years of PE/MOS, it's feels like my B-Day every day!)
    Glad to hear you have a supportive spouse.

Best of luck!
    Likes Mike3209 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the most helpful and positive PE community in the world!
    It's looking like you have all the tools you need to help you on your journey. It is excellent that you can share your desire for a bigger cock and get full support from your other half 👍
    As some of the other members have already pointed out that time and commitment are needed to achieve a bigger you. Please try to learn from the mistakes that others, including myself have made by not being consistent and learn from them.
    I wish you the best of luck on your journey and ill be following along.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all the support guys.
    Likes RR04 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so happy you see just how valuable this Brotherhood is, we built this around altruism and love and no matter who joins they always find that value found no where else. Many of the people who help here have already made their gains and do it out of love and to give back. Many have done this for years. We are not all about PE here, of course that is part of it, but we are here to help in every part of your life. When I started MOS I found that many times wanting more penis size is a symptom of a deeper issue. This is why concentrating solely on PE is a huge mistake, it is so important to cover everything from head to toe. Boys become Men here! We learn how to improve everything, mind, body and soul! So as I have said many time, getting a bigger penis is simple, getting a bigger mind is what truly matters.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I am so happy you see just how valuable this Brotherhood is, we built this around altruism and love and no matter who joins they always find that value found no where else. Many of the people who help here have already made their gains and do it out of love and to give back. Many have done this for years. We are not all about PE here, of course that is part of it, but we are here to help in every part of your life. When I started MOS I found that many times wanting more penis size is a symptom of a deeper issue. This is why concentrating solely on PE is a huge mistake, it is so important to cover everything from head to toe. Boys become Men here! We learn how to improve everything, mind, body and soul! So as I have said many time, getting a bigger penis is simple, getting a bigger mind is what truly matters.
    Thanks for chiming in DLD. Words of wisdom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saturday was a bust for trying to get in much work. I was able to get a quickie session with the BM. 5 minutes on, some jelqing, 5 minutes on, some more jelqing, 5 minutes more and more jelqing. The last set I was getting in some stretches in the BM. Sunday was a little better. I was able to get in a full stretch session including some bundled stretches, those were the toughest but not bad at all. After that, I put on the SG and was able to wear it for a total of 4 hours. During one of the off times, I was able to change the smaller bars out for one set of the longer bars.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel that I was able to get in a pretty good routine yesterday. I started the morning with some light stretching and followed that up by putting on the SG. Was able to wear that for a total of about 4 hours throughout the day. Yesterday evening I was started with 5 minutes of bundled stretching and followed that up with the newbie routine using the LM. Following the stretching, I did 3 minute supersets with the BM, increasing pressure for each set and added expressive stretching for the last set.

I do have a question. When I am using the BM, I start out with the first set pumping to 6" according to the BM gauge, the second set I am able to pump to 6.25" and the third set I am able to pump to 6.5" or a little over. My BPEL is 6" so I would assume that this is a good thing. I have been able to pump to 6.5 or a little more consistently for the last few days. Is this additional .5" that hidden penis that I read about?

Any input would be appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use the BM sticker/gauge as more of a reference-point than an actual measurement, but climbing-up the cylinder is exactly what you're after.

(I did an 'true measurement' w/my BM on the kitchen counter...with the bellows fully compressed, my X40 showed .375" higher than the tape measure, fyi)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    I use the BM sticker/gauge as more of a reference-point than an actual measurement, but climbing-up the cylinder is exactly what you're after.

(I did an 'true measurement' w/my BM on the kitchen counter...with the bellows fully compressed, my X40 showed .375" higher than the tape measure, fyi)
    Thanks B. I would not want to use the BM as anything official but I figured that it would give me a good reference. When I first started with the X30 I was not able to pump beyond 5.5. That was likely due to my being cautious but I continue to get more comfortable with my tools and push the intensity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post

Do you find your true measurement to be bigger than that in the tube?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Do you find your true measurement to be bigger than that in the tube?
    I don't think so. I measured last week before I started with the LM and my BPEL was only 6". Based on the info that BSA provided, if my BM is measuring the same as his that would put my true measurement a little over 6". I was not planning to measure again for 4 weeks or longer. I am pretty sure that the BM is not accurate so I was planning to use it as a reference to see how much length I get in the tube until my next measure day

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My routine yesterday consisted of a quick warm up followed by 5 minutes of bundled stretches with the LM. I followed that with the newbie routine while using the LM. After a short rest I did 3 5 minute supersets with the BM and incorporated the expressive stretching during the 3rd set.

On a side note, I was able to get some practice with the Phallosan yesterday and there is a learning curve but I am getting the hang of it pretty quickly. I wore it for approx. 4 hours yesterday taking it off about every hour to check circulation. I placed it on this morning after some manual stretches. The only thing I will need to work on is getting it off. It is difficult to role the sleeve back up as it tends to want to grab the skin but I will get there. I am alternating the sides so that I can get an equal amount of stretch. I am looking at trying to wear it at night starting tonight or tomorrow night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My routine yesterday consisted of a quick warm up followed by 5 minutes of bundled stretches with the LM. I followed that with the newbie routine while using the LM. After a short rest I did 3 5 minute supersets with the BM and incorporated the expressive stretching during the 3rd set.

On a side note, I was able to get some practice with the Phallosan yesterday and there is a learning curve but I am getting the hang of it pretty quickly. I wore it for approx. 4 hours yesterday taking it off about every hour to check circulation. I placed it on this morning after some manual stretches. The only thing I will need to work on is getting it off. It is difficult to role the sleeve back up as it tends to want to grab the skin but I will get there. I am alternating the sides so that I can get an equal amount of stretch. I am looking at trying to wear it at night starting tonight or tomorrow night.
    This sounds great buddy! Excellent routine 👍

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    This sounds great buddy! Excellent routine 👍
    Thank you B, I am determined

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice routine brother! Keep up the work! I'm also interested to see how you like the Phallosan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike3209 View Post
    Nice routine brother! Keep up the work! I'm also interested to see how you like the Phallosan.
    I wore it for 10 hours today and it was easy to forget I had it on. The worst part of it is having to take it off to piss but by the end of the day I had gotten it down to just a minute or two. I plan to give it a try tonight to see how it goes
    Likes Mike3209 liked this post

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast