Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Stakada's Log

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    just to add...never skip a proper warm-up
    And never skip Bundled Stretches before every workout. Just like a warm up prepared the penis for work, Bundled stretches prepare the Tnica for expansion and elongation.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I updated my original post to show my actual progress in a organized way. I hurt myself with the bathmate again. I seem to never feel pain with the wine vac mod. And I’m so addicted to seeing myself go further up the cylinder I have pumped a lot lol. I think I could of bungee jumped with the vacuum I have had and it would of stayed put. But I go to far and hurt something. It was sore for about 11 days so I took 2 weeks off of PE this last month. But I am back at it and just not using the bathmate no matter how much I want to. I will post new measurements this coming monday. I am not expecting much again as I didnt hang for two weeks this month.
    Last edited by Stakada; 12-28-17 at 09:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also I kind of wanted to say I am keeping this log for myself to track my progress but also for guys who start out small. There are quite a few guys who come in here packing pretty large penis's from the start. I didnt see very many logs of guys with under average penis sizes that experienced a lot of growth. Not that I have experienced a ton of growth yet. But as I continue to gain I hope this log can encourage somebody who was in my situation to do PE.
    Last edited by Stakada; 12-28-17 at 07:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stakada View Post
    Also I kind of wanted to say I am keeping this log for myself to track my progress but also for guys who start out small. There are quite a few guys who come in here packing pretty large penis's from the start. I didnt see very many logs of guys with under average penis sizes that experienced a lot of growth. Not that I have experienced a ton of growth yet. But as I continue to gain I hope this log can encourage somebody who was in my situation to do PE.
    Keep it up brother. Seems like your making good gains so far. Remember this is a marathon not a sprint. Just learn to know your limits. Nice work so far!

Also as BSA said up at the top 'just to add...never skip a proper warm-up '

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Each and every gain, (no matter how big or modest) is motivating and encouraging...all of us know how difficult this is and when gains are reported, it's energizing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep up the good work Stak. I have been guilty of going too far with the BM as well. I did learn what the feeling was when I was pushing harder than I should be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I updated my original post to show my actual progress in a organized way. I hurt myself with the bathmate again. I seem to never feel pain with the wine vac mod. And I’m so addicted to seeing myself go further up the cylinder I have pumped a lot lol. I think I could of bungee jumped with the vacuum I have had and it would of stayed put. But I go to far and hurt something. It was sore for about 11 days so I took 2 weeks off of PE this last month. But I am back at it and just not using the bathmate no matter how much I want to. I will post new measurements this coming monday. I am not expecting much again as I didnt hang for two weeks this month.
    did you experience any blood in the cylinder? what was the nature of the injury? I know I've 'over-pumped' when the 'dull-ache' becomes a 'sharp-twinge' (which is usually followed by a drop or two of blood in the water).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    Each and every gain, (no matter how big or modest) is motivating and encouraging...all of us know how difficult this is and when gains are reported, it's energizing
    We grow at different rates due to many factors but a gain is a gain. I have heard someone recently say they made a small gain of 1/2 inch in 3 months and I was like WTF? I men that is a huge gain in the timing. Every gain whether big or small should be celebrated and be thankful for, you have learned a secret and each gain is a victory. The big gains like 2,3 even 4 inches come in tiny increments, sometimes not even noticeable but as time progresses these add up to inches!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The injury is a pain that happens randomly throughout the day and lasts for a week or two. It feels like it is just behind the glans. I also have some bruising on top of the glans when it happens. At first I thought I did this hanging. But I was hanging and pumping at the same time. I cut pumping out and the injury didnt happen again. Then I pumped for a few days again early this month and boom injury. So I think I have narrowed it down. Only happens when I go really high pressure in the bathmate. I just have to keep myself from being stupid. I never did get any blood though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The injury is a pain that happens randomly throughout the day and lasts for a week or two. It feels like it is just behind the glans. I also have some bruising on top of the glans when it happens. At first I thought I did this hanging. But I was hanging and pumping at the same time. I cut pumping out and the injury didnt happen again. Then I pumped for a few days again early this month and boom injury. So I think I have narrowed it down. Only happens when I go really high pressure in the bathmate. I just have to keep myself from being stupid. I never did get any blood though.
    That's a shame. Were you pumping with H2O? I can't imagine the BM putting that much pressure on just one part of you...it would make more sense you got this from clamping/hanging due to the compressive nature of the mount

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use a vacuum hanger so it wasnt from compression. And ya I used H2O.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bummer cuz The BM is such a great tool (especially w/the VV mod)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly I think its just im pumping to hard. I need to let myself get conditioned for more than a week before I start using the VV mod probably.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is possible Stak. I had my only injury a couple of weeks ago from going with too much pressure with my BM. I did learn what that felt like so I know when my limit is being reached

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we all go through it...hopefully we can just call them 'growing-pains'
    Likes Lookn4girth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Measured girth today because I have not pumped in two days and wanted to pump tomorrow. Went from 5.0 to 5.3125 from last month. Pretty happy about that. I will measure length tomorrow. I probably should of measured today but I have two more hang sessions before I normally would measure on Monday evening so I figured why not wait and eek out a little more length lol.
    Last edited by Stakada; 12-31-17 at 08:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Measured girth today because I have not pumped in two days and wanted to pump tomorrow. Went from 5.0 to 5.3125 from last month. Pretty happy about that. I will measure length tomorrow. I probably should of measured today but I have two more hang sessions before I normally would measure on Monday evening so I figured why not wait and eek out a little more length lol.
    That is 1/4" in a month, that is impressive Stak. Keep up the good work and Happy New Year

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gained 1/16 in length. Seeing I missed two weeks of PE this month I am happy about that. Hopefully this month I can get a full month in and gain the last 3/16th to get a full inch gained so far. Also I am ordering a vacutech pulsar when they get more in stock (hopefully in 2 weeks) and a 2in thickwall cylinder. Interested in how that unit will work. I like the idea of being able to watch tv or work at my computer while it does its thing. I will write a review once I get it and again after a few months with it.
    Last edited by Stakada; 01-01-18 at 03:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gained 1/16 in length. Seeing I missed two weeks of PE this month I am happy about that. Hopefully this month I can get a full month in and gain the last 3/16th to get a full inch gained so far. Also I am ordering a vacutech pulsar when they get more in stock (hopefully in 2 weeks) and a 2in thickwall cylinder. Interested in how that unit will work. I like the idea of being able to watch tv or work at my computer while it does its thing. I will write a review once I get it and again after a few months with it.
    Look at that, making gains on half the time, imagine if you went full time! Congratulations on a great gain!

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast