Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stakada's Log

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stakada's Log

Well I'm here to report my first months newbie gains. I gained 3/8 of a inch in length and 1/4 of a inch in girth in my first month. I started at 4.75 length and 4.75 girth. I plan on taking measurements every month and posting them here. Hopefully the easy gains last for a few months. It took me a couple months to get a routine down and find out what I could make work. What I am doing to keep track of my measurements is using a metal ruler and putting a tape pointer to my measurements so I can visualize my progress.

Starting measurements were 4.75 bpel, 4.75 girth 9/9/17

monthly measurement log
    9/9/17 4.75 bpel, 4.75 mseg
    10/9/17 5.125 bpel, 5.0 mseg
    11/6/17 5.375 bpel, 5.0 mseg
    12/4/17 5.50 bpel, 5.0 mseg
    1/1/18 5.56 bpel, 5.25 mseg
    2/1/18 5.62 bpel ? mseg 5.5 2hr post pump
    3/2/18 5.62 bpel 5.375 mseg no pump
    Last edited by Stakada; 03-02-18 at 11:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Stakada's Log

Quote Originally Posted by Stakada View Post
    Well I'm here to report my first months newbie gains. I gained 3/8 of a inch in length and 1/4 of a inch in girth in my first month. I started at 4.75 length and 4.75 girth. I plan on taking measurements every month and posting them here. Hopefully the easy gains last for a few months. It took me a couple months to get a routine down and find out what I could make work.
    That is pretty good gains for a month Stak, what routine are you doing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow! What awesome news! I love hearing about gains on a Monday, it sets a great tone for the rest of the week!

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    That is pretty good gains for a month Stak, what routine are you doing
    I am doing the LG hanger for 1 hour in the morning followed by 10 min of manual stretches with the Lengthmaster when I can get the wrap right. The manual stretching with the Lengthmaster is hit and miss since I still am having difficulty with the wrap at times.

Then a second hour long hang session before bed with another 10 min manual stretch session and then a 5x5x3 bathmate session.

I have missed 3 hang sessions last month but I had at least 1 hr of hanging every day.
    Last edited by Stakada; 10-09-17 at 04:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3/8" in 30 days!! Kickin' some serious @ss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. It is cool to actually see a change. I know its not permanent but to actually measure a difference this soon is a big deal to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am doing the LG hanger for 1 hour in the morning followed by 10 min of manual stretches with the Lengthmaster when I can get the wrap right. The manual stretching with the Lengthmaster is hit and miss since I still am having difficulty with the wrap at times.

Then a second hour long hang session before bed with another 10 min manual stretch session and then a 5x5x3 bathmate session.

I have missed 3 hang sessions last month but I had at least 1 hr of hanging every day.
    I have not started hanging yet, may need to step up my game a little. At that pace you will be packing a massive tool pretty soon, keep up the good work

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hanging combined with manuals is awesome. I feel like my stretch sessions after are super productive because its already fatigued from the hang. It would be awesome if I maintained that pace but I would imagine its going to slow down.

Its funny because all this attention I have given my penis has upped my sex drive quite a bit and me and the wife have had a lot more sex this past month.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Stakada;742077]Hanging combined with manuals is awesome. I feel like my stretch sessions after are super productive because its already fatigued from the hang. It would be awesome if I maintained that pace but I would imagine its going to slow down.

Its funny because all this attention I have given my penis has upped my sex drive quite a bit and me and the wife have had a lot more sex this past month.[/QUOTE]

That is one of the positive side effects listed in the PE manual, lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hanging combined with manuals is awesome. I feel like my stretch sessions after are super productive because its already fatigued from the hang. It would be awesome if I maintained that pace but I would imagine its going to slow down.

Its funny because all this attention I have given my penis has upped my sex drive quite a bit and me and the wife have had a lot more sex this past month.
    Nothing more beautiful than a husband and wife enjoying each other! Keep the attention on her and your love, not the penis (that will speak for itself). In order to keep the wife happy the focus needs to be on her, not the cock. You can focus on the cock here

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Measured again today and gained another 1/4 of a inch in length. Did not gain any girth but I have not done any bathmate work last month. Just hanging 2 hrs a day and I am up to 7lbs. My ligs are pretty sore after each session. The bathmate kept sucking up a testicle and its just not as easy to do other things while pumping as hanger is. I have considered buying a Vacutech Pulsar and pumping with air. Still not decided on that. But after not gaining any girth this last month I am determined to give my bathmate another go of it. But that is 5/8 of a inch in length and 1/4 of a inch in girth in 2 months. I am pretty happy.
    Last edited by Stakada; 11-07-17 at 09:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My goals are 7.5 length and 5.5 girth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing I am considering is not going up in weight as long as I am gaining. It seems dumb to me to use heavier weights if I'm still gaining. Why go up if the penis tissue has not adapted yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Measured again today and gained another 1/4 of a inch in length. Did not gain any girth but I have not done any bathmate work last month. Just hanging 2 hrs a day and I am up to 7lbs. My ligs are pretty sore after each session. The bathmate kept sucking up a testicle and its just not as easy to do other things while pumping as hanger is. I have considered buying a Vacutech Pulsar and pumping with air. Still not decided on that. But after not gaining any girth this last month I am determined to give my bathmate another go of it. But that is 5/8 of a inch in length and 1/4 of a inch in girth in 2 months. I am pretty happy.
    While I am no expert, you are kicking some ass in the gains department. 5/8 length and 1/4 girth is nothing to dismiss, that is impressive. I would not give up on the BM just yet, I have been using mine for a while and from time to time still have to adjust to keep suckage from happening. Have you tried using a CR or ace wrap to keep your balls back away from the tube? I have used both of these methods and it works pretty well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I am curious how long the easy gains will last. I have been reading about how to keep my testicles out of the bathmate. Pretty much what you described. I also think I need to go in erect. My biggest thing is its 30 minutes of being in the bathroom without anything else I can do at the same time. If I need to do that its fine. But I much prefer doing my PE work while watching tv and chilling on my computer. Thats why the Pulsar appeals to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I am curious how long the easy gains will last. I have been reading about how to keep my testicles out of the bathmate. Pretty much what you described. I also think I need to go in erect. My biggest thing is its 30 minutes of being in the bathroom without anything else I can do at the same time. If I need to do that its fine. But I much prefer doing my PE work while watching tv and chilling on my computer. Thats why the Pulsar appeals to me.
    Once you cement the temp gains, they will be there and then you start working on new temp gains. I try to go in erect during every set. If not I will make sure that I am erect (90%) at least by the 3rd set. I know what you mean by being in the BR for 30 minutes. I actually enjoy the time myself, it is quiet and no distractions so I am able to put my focus on my routine

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    Once you cement the temp gains, they will be there and then you start working on new temp gains. I try to go in erect during every set. If not I will make sure that I am erect (90%) at least by the 3rd set. I know what you mean by being in the BR for 30 minutes. I actually enjoy the time myself, it is quiet and no distractions so I am able to put my focus on my routine
    It is a relative cycle as Look4 has said. As you make temporary gains they become cemented as new temporary gains come. This is mainly in girth but tit does happen in length occasionally. Girth is a pretty easy thing to be sure you are getting it right, simply measure after every session being sure you see expansion. That expansion you see is the upcoming gain.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was talking about easy noob gains people talk about. I figured that is what I was getting right now and that things will eventually slow down to a crawl and I will have to fight for gains. I would assume I wont keep gaining 1/4 of a inch a month at some point. Would be nice if I could get a inch in before things start to slow down.

Are you saying that gains tend to come in bursts? And that after a gain has been cemented another gain tends to happen? I figured i'd learn more about cementing my gains when I got close to my goals. So I haven't really read up on that much yet. Sorry if I am dense but I express myself badly online.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The bathmate works for me as long as I have a erection going in. And the wine vac mod is amazing. Its still a pain to be in the bathroom for 30 minutes but the pump is pretty freaking awesome with the mod. Tonight was the first time I used the wine vac and when I came out of the shower my wife's eyes popped. It was pretty cool. Very very slight doughnut but nothing I am worried about.
    Last edited by Stakada; 11-08-17 at 01:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tonight was the first time I used the wine vac and when I came out of the shower my wife's eyes popped.
    ...and women profess that size doesn't matter, I beg to differ

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast