Thanks Thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Returning after over 10 years - My log

So a brief introduction might help.

Back in 2003 I used to be quite an active member on MOS (for a year anyway). I learnt a lot from members such as REDZULU, DLD, SWM, Supra, ItsElectric and a guy called AfterShock, in fact as weird as it sounds it was almost like being mentored from some of the shear gods of PE.

Anyway at the time I would have been pretty young (18) and even though I stuck to my routines pretty well, I always had moments of weakness which eventually spiralled and led to be dropping off after a year. Throughout my time here I went from manual based work, typically following variations of DLD's newbie routine and eventfully moving into clamping and hanging. My start size was 5.7 BPEL and roughly 4.5 EG. Through the support I gained from MOS I eventually moved up to 6.45 BPEL and 4.75 EG. I can still see all my old logs and starting sizes and towards the mid-end of my short PE journey I posted pictures of my gains.

Anyway, due to being at college and ultimately now I've matured, I can look back and say I wasn't as structured / invested over the log term as I could have been. This tied in with a lack of privacy meant I stopped cold turkey. From the end of 2003 till now there has been zero PE. So how did that go? Well naturally of course I did lose some gains, but of course that's the case if you don't do anything to maintain general penile health. The silver lining of all this is that it wasn't anything too drastic. I now sit at 6.2 BPEL and back to 4.5 EG. The big thing I want to point of here is for any doubters in regards to PE, look at this in reverse. If PE never worked then I wouldn't have had gains to lose. Once i'm back to a certain level of confidence on the forums I have no issues re-posting photos showing this.

I'm now 30+, with my own place. Im not upset with my penis size, theres not one part of me that's self conscious , I know full well Im on the average scale. Naturally I want to move above average and now I feel in a much better spot i'm going to knuckle down and finish what I started. My goals aren't crazy, i'm going for 7" BPEL x 5 EG.

I'm starting back on the relative basics for now, 15-20 minutes of manual stretching work (mainly based around DLDs routine again, 300 Jelqs, 10 minute bathmate pump and finishing with a good edging session on most days. I'll look to stick to 5 days on / 2 off for now, i'll just take these days when I feel the need to. As of now, i'll probably lurk on the forums a little more (and soak up info), a lot has changed yet the basics are still the same as they were. This is more a chance to hold myself accountible and share my journey.

So far i've been back at it for a week, I wont be posting daily but it will be consistent. Any advice and feedback is always appreciated.
    Last edited by pUNKY; 07-12-18 at 02:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Returning after over 10 years - My log

Good for you! Glad to have you back!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome back bro. You goals are very attainable and you should get there within a very short time. If you have a length master, I can assure you that you can get to your length goal in 4 months using mainly the length master. It cost only $100. If you want to go manual, you can get to your goal as well. For girth, get the X30 and follow the SRT routine. Once again, welcome back

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Punky! Wow, this is cause to celebrate! My prodigal son has returned home! Praise God! And you are coming back with a vengeance, ready to make things happen! I think that before, at 18, you simply had other things going on in life and that is true with many younger members. You are of a mature and ready age, I know you will fair very well!

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the kind words all.

As always MOS is always welcoming. Thanks for the recommendations on the length master, getting more equipment is certainly something I will be doing over the coming months, I just want to get into the swing of a scheduled routine first. From what I've read it can be used as a hanger too, which would be my preferred method from length training, once i'm more conditioned.

Another week nearly under the belt and it feels good to be back. I'm already noticing some of the non gain benefits of PE, EQ is rising and its quite nice to wake up on a few days and be rock hard. Tomorrow I plan to take some photos, i'd like to have quite a well documented progression plan. I may or may not post them on here straight away but it would be good to have them anyway so I can post them when I feel more settled.

My routine has been consistent, including tomorrow I will have stuck to a 5 / 2 routine. I will probably measure monthly at most, i'm not in any huge rush this time round. I know this stuff works so I just need to grind it out. Supplement wise I'm just popping l-arginine (2000mg) and a standard mulitvit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are doing great. I'm following your log.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pUNKY View Post
    Thanks for the kind words all.

As always MOS is always welcoming. Thanks for the recommendations on the length master, getting more equipment is certainly something I will be doing over the coming months, I just want to get into the swing of a scheduled routine first. From what I've read it can be used as a hanger too, which would be my preferred method from length training, once i'm more conditioned.

Another week nearly under the belt and it feels good to be back. I'm already noticing some of the non gain benefits of PE, EQ is rising and its quite nice to wake up on a few days and be rock hard. Tomorrow I plan to take some photos, i'd like to have quite a well documented progression plan. I may or may not post them on here straight away but it would be good to have them anyway so I can post them when I feel more settled.

My routine has been consistent, including tomorrow I will have stuck to a 5 / 2 routine. I will probably measure monthly at most, i'm not in any huge rush this time round. I know this stuff works so I just need to grind it out. Supplement wise I'm just popping l-arginine (2000mg) and a standard mulitvit.
    Grind it out my Brother and make Daddy proud! I will be on your progress thread every day helping to inspire. I'll tell you the most successful men on the forums are the Brothers who have a progress log. Having a log makes you accountable to us and it helps us keep you pn point and growing. So glad you are back at it full force!

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!