Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: what does a girls asshole taste like?

i think it tastes like an ass
    Im Bigger and Blacker Now :-)

Blog Entries

depends on how clean it is, I have tasted abit of shit sometimes...but I get my tongue right up her anus and riggle it about.
    Always makesure you rinse your mouth out with strong mouthwash afterwards.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Best is if the girl just realy gets her ass washed good from the in - and outside
    Start [ 16.8.04 ] BPEL="16cm" EG="11,5cm"
    [ 16.09.04 ] BPEL="16,9cm" EG="11,5cm"
    [ 16.10.04 ] BPEL="17,5cm" EG="11,7cm"
    [ 16.11.04 ] BPEL="17,3cm" EG="11,6cm"

Start [ 12.09.2005 ] BPEL="7 0/8" EG="4 2/8"
    [ 12.10.2005 ] BPEL="7 1/8" EG="4 3/8"

Goal EL="7" EG="5"

Girth Attack Soldier
    6 EG.... I know i can do it

Girth Attack Soldiers Research Thread
    See it here

Girth Attack Soldier's logs
    My Progress Log, 9Cyclops9, pUNKY, HOOSYODADDI, Profesionalac, Philadelph, Iwant8X6, AlloyCG,
    UpgradingUnit, frank&beans

I have done it in the throws of passion and it has never been bad. I have wondered later, however, if I should have asked how clean she was. I mean lets face it, we've all taken a crap in a public bathroom and wondered if we cleaned ourselves well or not. Also, have you have taken a crap but felt like you are not finished? I would prefer to know she has had an enema before sex.

Blog Entries

Stinkiest Thread Ever
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Blog Entries

Haha. I eat my girls ass out a lot. If you know the girl, and you know she's clean, it's perfectly fine. I really enjoy doing it, and when the favour gets returned... damn. As far as the taste, it doesn't really taste of anything. It's a lot less tasteless than the vagina, even if you get her ass to open up and you put your tongue in her ass. It tastes like virtually nothing.

It's funny this thread got a bump as me and my friend were talking about this in the car. The sweaty ass smell of a girl is one of the sexiest smell, we both agreed. But then again we are both ass men.
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 9 inches X MSEG 6 inches or whenever the girlfriend says she can't take it.

Short Term Goal: BPEL 8 X MSEG 6

Current BPFSL: 8.1 inches

Blog Entries

I might ask a girl to shit on my chest
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

It tastes really good to those who have fascination to it...before u do it make sure it is REAL CLEAN. It may taste a bit salty. If u do fingering in her ass for a long time, a white juice will come out that tastes even better !
    Last edited by Ashiqul; 06-29-13 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Mistake

"WHAT DOES A GIRLS ASSHOLE TASTE LIKE?"

Why would anyone wanna taste an ex-boyfriend?
    Older, bolder, rusty, crusty & dusty
    but bigger 'n' yesterday.

(The following links are of vital importance, especially for "newbies".)

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?55361-Another-anatomy-guide

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-Matters-of-Size-Rules-amp-Penis-Enlargement-Glossary

Penis Enlargement

Penis Enlargement Forum

One technique that works for me for stretching is start as close to the base as possible and perform one set of stretches there, then move towards the head about an inch or so-one finger width for me- and then continue on until I've reached the head.

To maintain a good grip I'll kegel blood into my penis until the volume from my grip point to the head is almost at a full erection level, gripping tightly to prevent outflow, this "bulbous end" acts as a damn good anchor. It also isolates the vast majority of the stretch into the tunica & septum- away from the skin.

Like I always tell new guys:
    1. Absorb as much information as you can, there's no substitute for honest-to-God knowledge.
    2. Find out what works for YOU, experiment, try new routines, expand your personal envelope in a rational, intelligent fashion.
    3. Go S-L-O-W...you can't train a broke dick.

P.S. Go to the very bottom of the page and select "ARCHIVE". You'll be amazed, I guarantee it.

DLD newbie Routine and Tutorial
    Matters of Size Full Program
    BathMate for Beginners
    Gain and Inch in 12 Weeks
    SizeGenetics Tutorial
    SRT Theory: Maximizing gains and Healing

well... it depends on before or after shower... and also diet... and general hygene...

Taste like chicken.
    Older, bolder, rusty, crusty & dusty
    but bigger 'n' yesterday.

(The following links are of vital importance, especially for "newbies".)

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?55361-Another-anatomy-guide

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-Matters-of-Size-Rules-amp-Penis-Enlargement-Glossary

Penis Enlargement

Penis Enlargement Forum

One technique that works for me for stretching is start as close to the base as possible and perform one set of stretches there, then move towards the head about an inch or so-one finger width for me- and then continue on until I've reached the head.

To maintain a good grip I'll kegel blood into my penis until the volume from my grip point to the head is almost at a full erection level, gripping tightly to prevent outflow, this "bulbous end" acts as a damn good anchor. It also isolates the vast majority of the stretch into the tunica & septum- away from the skin.

Like I always tell new guys:
    1. Absorb as much information as you can, there's no substitute for honest-to-God knowledge.
    2. Find out what works for YOU, experiment, try new routines, expand your personal envelope in a rational, intelligent fashion.
    3. Go S-L-O-W...you can't train a broke dick.

P.S. Go to the very bottom of the page and select "ARCHIVE". You'll be amazed, I guarantee it.

DLD newbie Routine and Tutorial
    Matters of Size Full Program
    BathMate for Beginners
    Gain and Inch in 12 Weeks
    SizeGenetics Tutorial
    SRT Theory: Maximizing gains and Healing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiqul View Post
    It tastes really good to those who have fascination to it...before u do it make sure it is REAL CLEAN. It may taste a bit salty. If u do fingering in her ass for a long time, a white juice will come out that tastes even better !
    You, my man, know exactly what you're talking about. You and I? We are ass-men.

Always wondered what that white stuff is, anyone know?
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 9 inches X MSEG 6 inches or whenever the girlfriend says she can't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by belowav View Post
    I agree, there isn't any noticeable taste, if your tongueing around the hole but let me tell you i have had the very nasty experience of inserting my tounge inside and i found there to be a very nasty bitter taste in there needless to say i spat that foul taste out and will never do that again!!!
    Same.

I had a decent rapport with wife. She was very clean like 2-3 showers a day and I never hesitated to go down and take a tour around the rim. She enjoyed it.

Answer to OP is "earthy". Not dirty not crap but unique. Try it once.

After the bitter inside experience though I had answered that question with finality. Not doing again. I eventually asked her to ensure, in the pre-sex bathroom stop shed invariably go do, to use those cotton wipes similar to baby wipes. She was interested in doing anal rim on Me and also prostate touching... but I'm an outty not an inny and was never comfy for that. I just dont feel that clean, despite hygiene, wipes and showers. No.
    Pics of Penomet expanding girth to fill tube:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...omet-Pump-Pics

Mom said: work to become the right person, dont worry about finding the right person. Go do the things you enjoy. You will naturally attract friends and women who also enjoy those activities... things in common...

5 keys to PE gains: consistency, intensity, duration, multiplex attack, healing and rest.

My Length Routine= SRT using Penomet +Size Genetics +Basic Stretches
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...025#post559025

My Story: SRT + PT + SG for 2nd inch Goal: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...742#post552742

SRT Basic stretches + SG = My first inch gained story:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ersary-present
    Stats:
    bpel...nbpel...mseg....fg....nbpfl...weight...date
    7..........5.0.......5.5.......4.......3.......... 301......09/01/12 start SRT manual stretches
    7.6.......6.1.......5.5.......4.......3.5.......26 1......12/23/12 added SG
    7.75.....6.2.......5.6.......4.5....4..........256 ......12/31/12 added Supras RoP for ++T
    .................................................. .......250!......weightgoal 1/16/13
    8.0!.............................................. .....247.......added bikers lock hang 1/23/12
    .................................................. ....................pe hiatus began ~ 3/25?13
    7.5......6...........5.5.......................... ..257......bought PT 6/25/13
    8.0......6.2........5.8.......5.....4.5.........25 0......restart 7/7/13
    8*.......7...........6..........5*....6........... 250*.....goals 1.0 (*met)
    9.........8...........6..........5*....7.......... .231.......goals 2.0

SG Velcro mod: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...o-Strap-by-J1L
    Allergix's.ridge wrap for SG & lock hang:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...etics-Extender
    Dlds biker lock hang ADS:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...iker+lock+hang

SRT: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...a-Perfect-Body
    SSJs and DLDs Hydropump girth blasters 5x5x3 routine:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...(full-routine)
    Dlds kegels, RKs, Blasters how to:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...e-Basics/page2
    Dlds orgasm = length PE primetime:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...our-Gains!-SRT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LoveHerDeeply View Post
    Same.

I had a decent rapport with wife. She was very clean like 2-3 showers a day and I never hesitated to go down and take a tour around the rim. She enjoyed it.

Answer to OP is "earthy". Not dirty not crap but unique. Try it once.

After the bitter inside experience though I had answered that question with finality. Not doing again. I eventually asked her to ensure, in the pre-sex bathroom stop shed invariably go do, to use those cotton wipes similar to baby wipes. She was interested in doing anal rim on Me and also prostate touching... but I'm an outty not an inny and was never comfy for that. I just dont feel that clean, despite hygiene, wipes and showers. No.
    Hmmm, that's different to my experiences. I put my tongue inside a lot and never get the bitter taste. Or, maybe I do and I like it so I don't taste it? Haha.

You should let your girlfriend have her way with you. Interestingly, when I'm getting head and my girlfriend goes down on my rim, my penis gets much harder and much fuller. It goes to like a 115% erection. It's quite cool. I'm warming to the prostate stuff but it's not bad. You can't knock it 'til you try it!

I have stuck my tongue up six different girls butt-holes. The first one was my ex-wife and I did it because she was so gross that I decided the only way to get off on her was to make it even grosser. The next girl, I was 32 and she was 17 and such a sweet ass. I was kissing her butt and she started to turn over, I stopped her and started licking that delicious starfish, she gasped, she loved it. I used to lick it for the longest time. She was married, and actually told her husband that she had someone do something to her that she loved. He guessed it was me, she said he tried to do it but it wasn't the same. The next girl I did that to was 18 and I was 44, she had the most beautiful body that I had ever seen, and get this, she was a virgin, even had a bubble butt. Oh, my god, she had been at school all day, and still her asshole was the most delicious I had ever even imagined. Her best friend was next, she was 19 and and bit overweight, but she absolutely loved it, we would fuck and I would say bend over the couch and I would spread those cheeks and bury my tongue inside there. There were even times when with this girl and the next that some shit would appear on my finger, but I sucked it off, girls shit is tasty. The next girl was married, I was maybe 46 and she was 30something. I had met her for maybe an hour before I had my tongue up her ass, she had been working all day, but you wouldn't know it, delicious. The next girl was 26 I was 50, my tongue was up her ass for many many hours. I even tongued it while she gave head to another guy. There were 6 delicious starfishes that I had. Yum, Yum, There was another girl that I had sex with, within maybe 15 minutes of meeting her. She had probably done other guys already that day, it didn't matter, she was hot, and she loved it, never got my tongue up her ass though, I regret it.

Oh yeah, that last girl, she played the rusty trombone, that was f-n hot.

I totally agree, if the girl is classy, her ass is tasty!

Incidentally if there are any girls out there who would love to have that butt-holes sucked on hard. Please let me know!

Wrong, girls ass taste like the beauty that they are. I would suggest staying away from a guys ass, in general they are gross. Women on the other hand, although they are bitches, their ass needs to be sucked.

Blog Entries

poop
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast