Post Thanks / Like

high and tight vs low and tight

is there any advantage or disadvantage of one over the other circumcision (in the meaning of sexuality / having sex)

some say that if you are cut low and tight - therefore you can move the foreskin a little if its hard, it will also move like that in the women and cause less feelings for her...but this sounds a little strange due to the fact that a lot of men are uncut and this would also be the same for them...?

or is it just a "beauty-thing"?

9cyclops9 Guest

Re: high and tight vs low and tight

Looser skin is better for the woman because it gets closer to that "gliding effect" for the woman, the way an uncut penis would. Uncut would be ideal, but unless you want to do FR, then loosely cut is the next best thing. You can loosen the skin if you were cut tightly by just trying to move it around, or if you do dry jelqs this should help.

Post Thanks / Like

why is it betther, i dont really understood what you wrote? what effect? I thought gliding is no good because your penis just moves around in your foreskin and not in the women?!

Post Thanks / Like

Now that you are cut, you are going to discover what a difference there is. These differences I learned in reverse, as I was cut and I am moving toward uncut. I hope you do not lose alot of sensitivity or have any other problems from being circed. I really do.

Cut dicks make pussies dry out during sex. My wife always had a problem with her pussy drying out when we fucked. She felt bad about it. I felt bad about it. We didn't know what was causing it...until I started FR. When a cut guy fucks, he really pounds the shit out of that pussy. Going almost all the way out over and over, mainly to get more sensation. Each time he slides out, he pulls the woman's juice out with him and it eventually begins to dry her out. An uncut guy tends to fuck with smaller thrusts because he doesn't need as much gross movement to get stimulation, plus his extra loose skin makes a kind a seal that keeps the moisture inside her.

The gliding is really just a subtle thing for me so far. I notice it a little during sex, but I am not restored enough to know how it feels completely. I am just restored enough to get a sense of how it will feel when I am done. It does feel good when we are fucking and I feel the skin gliding. It's very pleasurable, and adds something extra to the sensation of the sex. Maybe a fully restored or uncut man can give us some info on that.

I am eager and curious, because every day I feel like I am more and more a whole man, and being partially restored has given me a whole new appreciation of sex because I can FEEL it so much better!

Post Thanks / Like

Hydromaxm I had sex uncut and I think you feel the gliding effect much more when masturbating..when having "normal" sex you dont feel it so well...if everything heals okay and looks good afterwards i am pretty happy with it (although I hadnt had sex yet)...this dry out thing - i talked to a lot of cut guys and non of them had the problem...maybe its an individual thing...we will see...at least now the frenulum does not rip anymore...

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm kinda tight and my g/f does dry out after about 10-15 minutes. :(

It sucks. Maybe that will change when I add some more loose skin. I've got a good start so far, but not sure how far I'm going to take it. Probably up to where I can almost cover my head with skin, when erect.
    It began 11/1/04 EL 5.25" x 4.75".

Current EL 6" EG 5" 1.75" Width

Do the Dew

Post Thanks / Like

this with the drying out sounds strange to me since no medicinical research covers such statements nor do the most cut...but well...ill see, i am really looking forward for the next time sex and fucking a girls brain off YEAHAAA

Post Thanks / Like

I notice the gliding effect more if my wife is really turned on and really tight. Her pussy will grip my cock as we are fucking and I will feel the skin moving. It feels really good. It is more pronounced during masturbation. I agree there. I only jerk off by pulling the skin up over the head now. No more lube! You say you asked a couple cut guys about pussies drying out, and they said they hadn't noticed. Really, being a cut guy all my life, before learning about FR, I didn't think about it either. If my wife went dry, I would figure she was done and I would hurry up and pop my cork. Neither her nor I figured it out until after I had restored a while and we noticed that we weren't using the old K-Y anymore. Like just about everything else with circed guys, you don't miss it cause you never had it, but once you find out, it seems really big and obvious. It's like, "Ooooohhhhh-hhhhh!"

Post Thanks / Like

Nem, it's not like it goes dry like sawdust every time. Being married a long time, I would say maybe a quarter of our sexual encounters my wife would start going dry after we did it for awhile and we would have to use lube or I would hurry up. Now it is like one in twenty times. It's not a black and white issue, but it is something you will come to notice.

Post Thanks / Like

Hydromaxmm okay...but thats something i can live with (using vaseline stuff things)....betther this then a ripped frenulum and skin ;-) cant wait for the first time fucking...yeaha (did i allready say that?!) Hydromaxm ok...