Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I fucked a married woman recently

Yea, as the title suggest I fucked a married woman recently and LOVED IT lol
    Its been brewing for awhile now and she works with me alot of my shifts and a few nights ago towards the end of the shift I got the vibes from her and she got the vibes from me, and before we knew it we were kissing like kids in the car.
    I thought no fuckin way me shagging in a car, its cramped and it aint my style so I drove us to a quiet area where I knew well and took her out into the field, laydown a tartan blanket and fucked her for what she was worth, which was alot at the time.
    It was just lust and a jolly good fuckin time.
    Shes not what I'd call a stunnner, but shes alright and I would rate her 7/10 on facial features and 5/10 in tits, 7/10 in ass, 8/10 in body but 10/10 for sex cos she was superb...if she had a better tan than I would have broke her.
    She didnt half moan like a fuckin cat, man I loved it a real good screw and in the farmers field too lol a farmer I had actually had a argument with weeks before about hunting foxes with hounds and horses which is now under strict protection of the law here now...yeeeehhaaaa cums stains in the grass for that fucker.
    Now for the aftermath, I dont really wonna do it again and its one of those 1NS things and I aint gunna say to her 'hook up tonight'.
    Shes married, aged 24 with me being 21 and shes married with X2 kids.
    She however tasted my larger than average dick and now wants more....I would want more but its wrong cos shes married and has kids so I dunno what to do really cos she might spread it around the station, but that isnt my main worry cos her man is also a copper and might be VERY bitter about this.
    Anyone got tips on how I can defuse this situation, cos I aint been here before...fuckin a married woman and than trying to stop her from wanting it again with me.
    I also feel bad, cos of the fact shes married and its against my principles as I dont belive in cheating...I allowed her to do so.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I fucked a married woman recently

Ah Red, I think you got some good advice here but this doesn't really sound like those cougars you were talking about. I figure you gotta been honest with her...that you're a randy fuck and just wanted a peice and it got away on you (not in those exact words). Or lie your horny ass off and tell her something like you just got religion and planning on becoming Nicky Gummels right hand man for evangilism or something. I usually just stay drunk for a couple of weeks and they get sick of me puking and shitting my pants and leave. Good luck Red, you still got alot of my respect.

Post Thanks / Like

bro first off you are 100% right about the cheating thing... it's wrong bro. but what is done is done and you can't go back. you're kind of stuck now unless she is in the same boat as it being a 1 time thing. but sounds like that isn't the case. for a single guy you could just be mean and brush her off but then again if she is a talker she may tell all the other women there at your work and word will get around and will be harder for you to date around. wish ya luck none the less

Post Thanks / Like

i dont think she will say anything, as you said red, she is married with 2 kids... the last this she would want to do is spread the word around the station mate.

If you wants me, and comes up to you, you just got say something to the effect: "ahh, i feel really bad as it is, it's been doing my head in over the past . I just want to wipe the slate so to speak as looking bak on it, we both know it was a silly act, .. even though we both enjoyed it.. well i did anyway! , but yer it's best we dont , if you know what i mean"

If anything i rekon she will respect you for your maturity.

but hey, im only 22.

in second thoughts, drop her my number!, hehe lol

Post Thanks / Like

Don't piss her off, Red. Women are vindictive and they also do not think the way we do. Guy gets mad, he punches you in the face, and then you both go have a beer. Woman gets mad, she gets even. My advice would be to break it off as gently as possible as soon as possible. Make her feel like you just lost control because she's so hot, but you feel really bad about it and just can't let yourself use her that way, no matter how hot and irresistible she is, because you respect her. See what I'm getting at? Break it off in a way that makes her feel good about herself. Not in a way that makes her feel used or angry.

Post Thanks / Like

true that Kong

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah just tell her you feel really bad about it and feel like you wronged her. I been there. It just gets bad if you dont stop it after the first time. Even though it was great, dont do it again. It would be real bad. Good luck Bro

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Red...nig toughie here. I think Kong was spot on. Guys can punch each other and then it's done with. There's no telling what this chick can do. Plus she's young(24?). Wow, you might have been the first one to really give it to her and now she wants it more.

Don't be that guy!

Think how you would feel if that was YOUR wife. If the marriage is over, fine. But don't be the one to CAUSE it to be over. Kong and ctmwm are right. Make her feel great over it, not used or pissed. You don't need a woman around who feels like that toward you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I shall apologise for what I did and that I didnt mean to really do it, that I feel bad and shes really stunning but it cant happen again cos its wrong and shes married with kids.
    It was fun, I'll say to her that went too far but it was my fault it went to far [wasnt really] and I take the blame, and its not her fault.
    Forget about it, wipe the slate clean and move on.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

You are the man Red. Tasted the forbidden fruit, liked it, admitted wrong and then gracefully stop the bad behavior. Avoiding temptation is the hardest lesson to learn in life. This is a mature step forward for you brother and, at the age of 21, is coming earlier in your life than for most. I have watched your mature so much in the last few years and I am impressed brother. You are the man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks Dash' I have also noticed the change in myself aswell.
    I'm back at work tommorow so I shall sort it out than.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thebug
    If you wants me, and comes up to you, you just got say something to the effect: "ahh, i feel really bad as it is, it's been doing my head in over the past . I just want to wipe the slate so to speak as looking bak on it, we both know it was a silly act, .. even though we both enjoyed it.. well i did anyway! , but yer it's best we dont , if you know what i mean"
    1. What you did was really wrong, especially with the kids, but you're well aware of it, so what's done is done I guess. Now the exit strategy is minimal damage.

2. I think the above advice from thebug is close to spot on. Make sure you take the blame and express deep concern for her family situation, to make it as noble and gentlemanlike in her mind as possible and not that you just used her for a throwaway fuck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah its all sorted, I talked to her this morning and she was alright about it.
    She seemed pretty calm and cool about it, more relived I feel.
    It was just one of those things that can happen.
    I said to her that we just act normal, I can do that easy cos of my syndrome which lets me just have no guilt anyways, but she well as a cop you must be good liers and actors so she'll live.

May I just respond to you Penguinsfan for #1 point.
    Dont forget its takes TWO to fuck, and she was up for it just as much as me.
    Too much blame is put on the man when someone cheats, but hey she wanted my dick just asmuch I wanted her cunt and hey it went down and shit happens.
    I myself will forget pretty soon about it, cos shes now happy and I now dont give a toss and wont have any guilt when I see her man or kids.
    If she does ever move onto me again than I will just say ''look you dont wonna do this and fuck your marriage and kids up''
    Shes a mature girl and like I said, it was just bored lust with her and me...nuthing else to do towards the shift end and we both flirt alot and it started, simple.
    Last edited by REDZULU2003; 07-04-05 at 10:14 AM.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003
    May I just respond to you Penguinsfan for #1 point.
    Dont forget its takes TWO to fuck, and she was up for it just as much as me.
    Too much blame is put on the man when someone cheats, but hey she wanted my dick just asmuch I wanted her cunt and hey it went down and shit happens.
    I myself will forget pretty soon about it, cos shes now happy and I now dont give a toss and wont have any guilt when I see her man or kids.
    If she does ever move onto me again than I will just say ''look you dont wonna do this and fuck your marriage and kids up''
    Shes a mature girl and like I said, it was just bored lust with her and me...nuthing else to do towards the shift end and we both flirt alot and it started, simple.
    I know she has every bit as much blame, actually more. She is the one that has the kids and family...not you.

I guess I was just always taught that adultery is one of the worst things a person can do. I suppose I always think about how hurt I would be if it were my wife, or how I would react. I have never hit a woman and I have never committed an extreme act of violence (as in would warrant incarceration) against anyone. I cannot promise that I would keep my composure in a situation where a woman would break her vows to me. The betrayal is like nothing else I can think of. I guess it might not be that strong with some people, but I suppose anyone I would actually marry would be aware of my viewpoints and how strongly I take them on some things.

Again, she actually has more responsibility than you. I just sounded stern towards you because you happened to be the one I was giving advice to. I would have really harsh words for her if she were to ask me for advice. To me, it just seems pointless from her end. Why would she fuck someone else? If there are communication problems, seek counseling. If his dick is too small, join MOS. If he just sucks in bed, buy a book or video on sex or seek therapy and advice. I mean, unless it's a mutally understood open realtionship, you're not ready to marry if you're not willing to take your commitment seriously. Those are all her issues, not yours. I didn't mean to jump at your throat RED, but it was just a reaction from thinking about how pissed I would be if it were me.

Post Thanks / Like

SWEET RED! I'm VERY glad to know it worked out! Great job!! Me in that situation I wasnt so lucky, after me doing her a second time dumb fuck that I was at 17 she was 36. She went nuts and told her husband out of guilt. YIKES!!! Well after 3 weeks of me hiding at work, he finally found me and told me that he didnt hold a grudge against me as she had done it before. But if he found me even breathing around her again he would put an end to my breathing habit for good!!!
    Last edited by ctmwm; 07-05-05 at 08:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Good move Red , Kinda the same thing happened to me when I was 19 and she was a real freak the first time around so I just had to go back a second time just to be sure she was truly that freaky and she was !!!! Now I didn't know she was married till her husband came home from working third trick that morning and I had to slip out the second story bedroom window nearly breaking my freaking neck falling off the porch roof.lol I never went back but I did see her around she tried to talk me up to a few times but I found out I knew her husband from school and told her that as much as I wanted to I just couldn't knowing him and all.

Moral of the story
    Don't fuck around on someone elses second floor you might break your neck when have to jump

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No worries penguin' I just thought I better explain with what you replied with.
    I feel guilty still now about it, cos I'm soft as shit when it comes to woman and I do have feelings even though I like to think I dont.
    She and I are fine now, but I cant help feeling like a wanker for doing what I did to her husband, and I really dont want anything to do with him...thankfully he doesnt work with me, so I wont have to see him.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Routine
    !

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Red,

I'am glad you broke it off early. My divorce will be final in a couple of days. My wife had numerous affairs. I can't express to you the pain felt when you find out. It has screwed with my self-esteem for a long time. In fact, that's part of the reason I found this place. I thought maybe I wasn't big enough or good enough. I did learn that I wasn't paying attention in other areas of our relationship. Even though I filed for divorce, there are times I think what would have happened if the other man had enough respect for my marriage and two kids. Fifteen years of marriage up in smoke! I know it take "two to tango", but why tango with someone's wife?

Just a thought to ponder...

Titleist

Post Thanks / Like

We are men. We want to spread our seed and have sex. It's prefectly natural. I'm not advising to go out and bang married women, but it's our natural instinct to want to have sex with women. I am in the same boat as you but I will not go into details about the situation but a lot of people know about it which is a bad thing. I believe it is more her fault than yours. When i get married if my wife cheats on me and i find out i will kick her to the curb. I'm not going to hunt down the dude like a psycho over a stupid wh*re. I will try to make sure that i will get most of the belongings after the divorce though, if something like that were to happen. Then find a better woman to spend my life with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast