Thread: shallow pussy?

Post Thanks / Like

shallow pussy?

im about 7 inches nbel and 5.75 girth which i know isnt massive but my girlfriend is having trouble with it. she can handle the girth no problem but the length is an issue. When she rides me or i fuck her from behind at a certain angle i can feel my knob poking something inside of her and moving it. She can feel it too and says it makes her feel sick to her stomach. It couldnt be her cervix could it?
    It's not my fault I have a Schlong and you have a Schort

Post Thanks / Like

Re: shallow pussy?

It's likely her cervix... some women like it others don't.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, what he said. I really just wanted to comment that only on a Penis Enlargement forum would a guy with 7" by almost 6" mention his stats modestly . . . that's top 90% of probably the whole world buddy.

Post Thanks / Like

This sounds like your banging on her cervix, the neck per se of her uterus. You can actually feel her cervix with your finger if you slide it in her vagina far as possible. It will feel like a bump with a dimple in the middle of it.

Warning you may be grossed out by the picture of an actual Cervix so view at your own risk.

The cervix has fewer nerves than rest of her female reproductive system. this is why she feels a sensation of pressure against her cervix. If she feels any pain, it may be a couple of things, including the possibility of a medical problem. If so be sure she sees her OB/GYN.

The fact that you're hitting her cervix at all may be an indicator of her body's level of arousal. Typically, when a woman is aroused, her uterus and cervix will ascend, lengthening her vaginal canal. So the penis doesn't hit the cervix. If she feels this pressure often enough, it's her body's way of telling her that she's not quite ready for your huge manhood (penetration), or simply that you're in too deep. Just take more time and make sure she is really aroused and changing your sexual positions may help the situation also.
    Last edited by Threak-X; 04-07-07 at 03:10 AM.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency."

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

About how tall is she?
    Current: 7.25 x 6.0 NBPEL
    Goal: 8" x 6.5" NBPEL

Post Thanks / Like

Makes sense, thanks threak, I'll see if i can tell a difference when shes all horned up.
    Stridge, is that a true fact? I dont see myself to be that big, maybe just cuz my flaccid is really small, and i have a feeling my girlfriend has had bigger. Insecurities I guess.
    And to answer Sed, shes tiny, like 5'3 at the most.
    It's not my fault I have a Schlong and you have a Schort

Post Thanks / Like

Put it in her ass.

Try anal sex. My wife says that when she has larger , longer, thicker cocks at the club, its easier to put them in her asshole - as long as she is lubed and relaxed with foreplay.

good luck, remember to use lube !
    King

My Progress

July 2005:
    BPEL: 4.5 inches
    Girth: ~4.5 inches

Currently:
    BPEL: ~7 inches,
    Girth: 6.0 inches.

Goal: 8 inches, Girth: 7.0 inches

Tell it the way it is, show it the way it is - thats the way it is - Be Proud !,

Your Only Fooling Your Self

"A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words"

Work Hard At WhatEver You Do - You Will See Results !

"It doesn't happen over night"

"Gainers Never Quit" and "Quitters Never Gain"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Castor
    Makes sense, thanks threak, I'll see if i can tell a difference when shes all horned up.
    Stridge, is that a true fact? I dont see myself to be that big, maybe just cuz my flaccid is really small, and i have a feeling my girlfriend has had bigger. Insecurities I guess.
    And to answer Sed, shes tiny, like 5'3 at the most.
    So far as I have ever seen from studies where guys don't measure themselves, a 7" NBP length and a girth of 5.75" are both very close to the top of the heap - easily less than 10% of men have these stats naturally occuring, and it's also rare to have both a larger girth and length naturally.

Check out some studies on average sizes to see for yourself. Anything bigger than that, such as the revered 8X6 size are probably naturally occuring in less than 1% of men - despite what you may be lead to believe on the internet.