Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What Makes Your Cock, Hard as A Rock?

how you doin guys? i made this thread to focus on what turns the members of this forum on? what kind of girl/woman turns you on? what kind of pussy or asses turn you on? what kind of tits turn you on? make lists of things that turn you on, and why does it turn you on. ANYTHING (within reason) that turns you on sexually, post it here.

Please NO Beastiality, and No Underage shit.....

ok, let the sexual chaos begin...
    As of June 10, 2008

Im startin out with a penis that when fully erect 100% is:

BPEL 8"
    EG 6.5"

My goal is to be :

EL 12"
    EG 10"

Some have told me that my goal cant be achieved...and they might be right....but theres nothin wrong in tryin to grow the G-virus Birkin monster in my pants....

Siegel's Penis Laboratory

Erect Penis size in Biohazard/Resident Evil style

Penis Under 5" = The Zombie

Penis 5" - 6" = The Licker

Penis 7" - 8" = The Tyrant

Penis 9" - 10" = The Nemesis

Penis 11" and Over = "G" (G-Virus infected William Birkin, Malformation Levels 1-5)

Enter the Lab, If You Dare...

The PE Posse & The Girth Gang = The Cock Combination

The Cock Combination (Founder and Boss)

Join The Combination, And Work Your Way Up the PE Underworld!

I'm not homosexual or bisexual (and if you are....good for you) I just wanted to set the record straight....no pun intended.

"My friends call me Benny, to others I'm Mr. Siegel.... And guys I don't like call me "Bugsy".... But never to my face...."

They Say The Sky is The Limit, So Lets P.E. Until We Can Touch It with Our Dicks....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Makes Your Cock, Hard as A Rock?

Tiny waste and a firm round ass. At least B cup breasts (unless she's REALLY petite). DD's is about the max but they have to be round and not saggy. I like 'em firm n' fit, I guess. Bodywise my dream girl is Coco Austin. 39DD, 22" waste and 40" hips... and TIGHT... DAMN!!! She's a dancer(not the strippin' kind) and fitness model, she's also Ice-T's wife.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a problem. Sorry.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PE rebirth: june 16th 2009

short term goal: 1mm
    med term goal: 2 cm and slightly wider
    long term goal: PE till I die with little red dots on my dick

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for your replies so far guys. sexy stuff there Stick i like wide hips myself. mlb092, you dont have a problem man...everyone is into somethin different. you could have said youre into males or big dicks or whatever and i wont judge you because everyone has different things that turns them on. shit man, it wouldnt bother me to bang a muscled up broad...just as long as shes was born only 100% female and her face is femenine.
    As of June 10, 2008

BPEL 8"
    EG 6.5"

My goal is to be :

EL 12"
    EG 10"

Some have told me that my goal cant be achieved...and they might be right....but theres nothin wrong in tryin to grow the G-virus Birkin monster in my pants....

Penis 11" and Over = "G" (G-Virus infected William Birkin, Malformation Levels 1-5)

I'm not homosexual or bisexual (and if you are....good for you) I just wanted to set the record straight....no pun intended.

"My friends call me Benny, to others I'm Mr. Siegel.... And guys I don't like call me "Bugsy".... But never to my face...."

They Say The Sky is The Limit, So Lets P.E. Until We Can Touch It with Our Dicks....

Post Thanks / Like

here are some of the things that turn me on:

i love voluptuous women with wide hips and a nice round asses. (im not a chubby chaser though)

hairy women, thats right i love the hairiest pussies possible, i even love it when its so hairy that it goes up inside thier asses...i hate when women shave it....

im not really into big tits, but i love thick long nipples, that range from light tan to black.

older women turn me on more than younger women.

natural black women, mullato, red bone or dark brown skin....with the nappiest hair possible on their heads (i really fuckin hate it when black women straighten thier hair..its a turn off to me) and even nappier and rougher hair on thier pussies...pussy hair so nappy that it makes "brillo pussy" look like asian hair. it doesnt matter if thier head hair or pussy hair is black, blonde, brown or gray....its candy store joy for me.

heres a list of some women i would love to bang (obviously the ones that are dead i would only bang alive....im not a necrophiliac)

Pam Grier

Sarah Palin

Suzanne de Passe

Alicia Keys

Gloria Allred

Kellie Everts

virginia capers

Patricia Heaton

Maria Carta

Ruby Dee (younger days)

Judge Glenda Hatchett

Melanie Brown

Rita Kleinstein

Rita Moreno (younger days)

Lynda Carter

Donna Summer

Marisa Del Portillo

Parminder Nagra

i love women of all races but my cock tends to favor pussy of color.

now after readin all that crazy shit, do you still think you have a problem mlb092?

p.s. i would include Nancy Grace and Judge Judith Sheindlin (younger days) on the list but those two broads talk too much. ive always had the belief that the more uptight a woman is in public, the more of a fuckin freak she is in the bed room.
    just look at these two women carefully, you could see it in thier eyes and attitude.. that they are big freaks...

i would also include Dr. Ruth but shes too old now. but i bet in her younger days, she would have been a good fuck with all the sex knowledge she has....
    As of June 10, 2008

BPEL 8"
    EG 6.5"

My goal is to be :

EL 12"
    EG 10"

Post Thanks / Like

hahaha. I would go for the hairy women and older women and the long ass nips too. Never had a black chick but why the hell would I say no? I like women's legs and feet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Kim Kardashian. Yum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

small chicks with asses that look like they belong on a thicker chick get me hard as a brick....MLB092, I once had the same problem being attracted to muscle chicks. The second 2 there is nothing wrong with but the first....i might fuck her but doesnt really get my that rock hard. but alot make me horny...GIGGITY!
    "If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

*CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS THREAD.*
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...-and-beyond%21

Post Thanks / Like

petite girls with small but firm asses and a D cup. ohh yes.
    06/01/09
    NBPEL 6.9
    EG 5.4

12/27/12
    NBPEL 8 [+1.1]
    EG 5.85 [+0.45]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Girth Hammer View Post
    small chicks with asses that look like they belong on a thicker chick get me hard as a brick....MLB092, I once had the same problem being attracted to muscle chicks. The second 2 there is nothing wrong with but the first....i might fuck her but doesnt really get my that rock hard. but alot make me horny...GIGGITY!
    Yah man thats Melissa Detwiller. She used to be a lot smaller and hotter before she shot up test.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheStick View Post
    Tiny waste and a firm round ass. At least B cup breasts (unless she's REALLY petite). DD's is about the max but they have to be round and not saggy. I like 'em firm n' fit, I guess. Bodywise my dream girl is Coco Austin. 39DD, 22" waste and 40" hips... and TIGHT... DAMN!!! She's a dancer(not the strippin' kind) and fitness model, she's also Ice-T's wife.
    definitely, she is THICK. Ice-T is a lucky dude.

Quote Originally Posted by mlb092 View Post
    I have a problem. Sorry.
    i wouldn't mind doing them either. im all about fit/thick frames on feminine women. love it.
    Starting 5/09:
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 4.5"
    BPFS: 6.75"

8/09:
    BPFL (varies) longest: 5.75"
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 4.75"
    EG (@ base): 5.25"
    BPFS: 7"

Goal: 9" x 6"

Post Thanks / Like

I get Rock-Hard for any woman without a toe-tag (LOL)
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency."

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Göran persson? Nah,just Kidding :D

Girls with tight butts and big Boobs. (The ordinary stuff)

Post Thanks / Like

good stuff guys, i like that you guys are bein open with your preferences. ill be postin pictures soon of the stuff i like...just as long as its ok to post pictures, in this section of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    I get Rock-Hard for any woman without a toe-tag (LOL)
    hahahahaha, so what youre sayin is, it doesnt matter if shes still at the crime scene... just as long as theres no toe-tag yet.... hahahahahaha, no man i know what you ment.
    As of June 10, 2008

BPEL 8"
    EG 6.5"

My goal is to be :

EL 12"
    EG 10"

Post Thanks / Like

Two sexy chicks simultaneously fucking each other with one of those long, flexible dildos. That’s hot.

Post Thanks / Like

I think every guy actually has 2 objects in mind when it comes to getting their Soldier to rise.

This guy explains it pretty well: http://z0r.de/?id=167 :D

Post Thanks / Like

My hot girlfriend does it for me everytime.... She has beautiful c/d cup real tits...and a nice flat tummy...mmmmmmm

Post Thanks / Like

here are some broads or parts of thier body, that make my cock hard as adamantium.
    As of June 10, 2008

BPEL 8"
    EG 6.5"

My goal is to be :

EL 12"
    EG 10"

Post Thanks / Like

i found these pictures in the same place that i found some of the other ones. but somethin about her i find strange.... so i was wonderin maybe you guys also see what i see, do you guys think this is a transexual??

im startin to think so because this lady has some manly facial features...and its packin what seems to be an adams apple....its hard to tell nowdays whats what, anymore....with all the advancements in plastic surgery. so besides it being human, was is it exactly...is it a real woman or a tranny? and no i am not turned on by it, because im not sure if its a real woman and it also looks manly to me.
    As of June 10, 2008

BPEL 8"
    EG 6.5"

My goal is to be :

EL 12"
    EG 10"

Post Thanks / Like

:bumped, looks like a fly ball to left field: dont be shy, feel free to comment and share your tastes in whatever gets you off.
    As of June 10, 2008

BPEL 8"
    EG 6.5"

My goal is to be :

EL 12"
    EG 10"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast