Realistic Home Made Fake Vagina

Hey guys... I found this post over at LPSG, and I tried what this guy suggested.

WOW. Feels amazing. Personally I prefer a woman, but when I'm single, if its a choice between this and my hand, the toy is a much better experience. It also beats a FleshLight, hands down because there's no hard plastic casing to restrict the stretching of the passage. Feels a lot more like real flesh.

Here is the post.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot guys wonder if buying one of those "pocket pussies" is worth it.

Let me tell you, the majority of them out there are a complete rip-off and
    you're better off making it yourself.

Why? Because commercial ones use crappy material, and are too "open" with not enough texture. They don't simulate the feel of a woman well at all.

While my home made alternative is more expensive, the experience, take it from me, is
    much more intense and realistic. While nothing is as good as the real thing,
    I think the design I've come up with is 80% there.

What you will need:

The Material: It is called Gel Elastomer. Not sure what that is?
    When you were a kid, did you ever play with those "sticky hand" toys?

Same stuff, only softer. Extremely high elasticity, can accommodate ANY girth without tearing (sometimes tiny tears, but they don't get bigger)

You can get it from chemical and special effects suppliers. It is 100% safe
    and non-toxic.

After some searching I found a chemical supply company that will sell you a minimum amount of 48 pounds at a price of $192.00. Sounds expensive but believe me, the pleasure is worth it.

The company is Northstar Polymers, a manufacturer of polyurethane resins.
    The product you want to order is MCG-1.

Make sure you follow the instructions carefully. The good thing about this material, is if you make a mistake, you can melt it back down and re-cast it.

The Cast: If you're a good sculptor, you can get creative with clay and
    make the entire inside anatomically correct, but that isn't needed for it to
    be good.

I used a 12 inch tall x 12 around pasta container.

Glass is best because you can see where the thread rod is when you try to position it for casting. One of the problems with the commercial toys is that they are "sleeves" and so there isn't a tight resistance from the walls because they are too thin, so make sure your container is at least 10" around. Super large glass pastor containers are ideal.

Tools:

2mm metal thread rod (from any hardware store)

a stick of piece of cut wood to bind to the rod

Some string

The Process:

Pre-heat the container if you're using glass. Pour hot water into it and let it
    sit for 5 minutes. Now pour boiling water into it. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Now pour a second lot of boiling water in. Let it sit for 1 minute.

Pour out the boiling water and pour in your Gel, which you should have prepared first (following the maker's instructions)

Gel note: If your gel requires heating, follow the instructions strictly or you
    might burn it, which creates all kind of problems. As a general rule for Gel elastomer, keep the heat low and keep stirring until it becomesliquid.

Tie the stick to the thread rod in a crucifix formation, with the stick forming the horizontal part of the crucifix. The rod will hang inside the container, and the stick will stop it falling to the bottom or to the side.

Make sure you measure the part of the rod that is inside the container, this will be how deep the passage in the toy will be. Adjust according to your requirements.

If you want a toy with a dead end (creating a slight suction effect when you penetrate) then leave at least 3 inches of room between the bottom of the container, and the end of the rod. If you want an open ended one, just let it hit the bottom.

Now position the stick-rod crucifix in a position thats in the center of the container, and tape the edges of the stick to the side of the container to keep it in place.

If bubbles rise from the thread rod, leave it for a while. If a lot of them gather at the top and are not bursting, pop them with a skewer.
    You might have to stand there doing it for a while. It's important that the top of the toy doesn't set with bubbles in it.

It will take 24 hours to set properly (resist the urge to remove it before then, as it may seem solid on the outside, but will have a liquid core.)

Be careful when you remove the thread rod. Don't just yank it out, or you
    might tear the corrugations created by the thread on the rod.

Instead pull the walls of the toy off the rod, when you get 3/4 of the way in and its more free, you can slowly pull it then.

Don't be too afraid, its VERY tough material but also very soft.

It has what chemical experts call "shape memory" meaning its very hard stretch out of shape unless you're using extreme heat on it.

When you use lube with it, put the lube inside instead of on your dick.
    Just seems to work better. You can also soak it in hot water. This makes it softer and more realistic. If the toy gets cold, always soak it in hot water or just let it warm in a warm room. If you use it when its cold, it will warm up because your dick is in it, but it has a "hard" feeling until it warms up.

I don't recommend using vaseline. It doesn't work well with this material.
    The best lubes are the water-based surgical gels. I've found those to give
    the most realistic feel.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Entries

Re: Realistic Home Made Fake Vagina

Moved to Sexuality but good thread thanks for sharing.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

r u kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats one expensive plastic puss! I would never build it.... but let me know how it works out for this forum! Nice post!
    Start Oct. 2010
    6" length
    girth ??? (never measured)
    now 7.65" length
    girth 5.7"

goals:
    Short: 8" length
    5.5" girth GOAL MET!
    Long: 8.5" Length
    6.0" girth
    things in my routine: SSJ... HAnger... Kettle bell... Stretcher... Hand Stretching... edging... total workout time per day: 2 hrs in the morning

Blog Entries

I want a pretend pussy! Send me one please
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Quote Originally Posted by traveling bull View Post
    r u kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats one expensive plastic puss! I would never build it.... but let me know how it works out for this forum! Nice post!
    Fair enough, but I prefer realism over saving a few dollars. I have to agree with the OP of this instruction set, that it does feel very realistic. Of course nothing is better than the real thing, but I would give it an 8/10.

A FAR BETTER ALTERNATIVE, or two

1. Surprise ! Real pussy that brings beer and makes sammiches
    which leads to....
    2. Roast beef sammich, fresh outta the oven. With a little extra mayo you can fuck the shit outta lunch, and be nice and full fer yer nap.

Just like a good first date; cheap, and tasty too.
    Older, bolder, rusty, crusty & dusty
    but bigger 'n' yesterday.

(The following links are of vital importance, especially for "newbies".)

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?55361-Another-anatomy-guide

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-Matters-of-Size-Rules-amp-Penis-Enlargement-Glossary

Penis Enlargement

Penis Enlargement Forum

One technique that works for me for stretching is start as close to the base as possible and perform one set of stretches there, then move towards the head about an inch or so-one finger width for me- and then continue on until I've reached the head.

To maintain a good grip I'll kegel blood into my penis until the volume from my grip point to the head is almost at a full erection level, gripping tightly to prevent outflow, this "bulbous end" acts as a damn good anchor. It also isolates the vast majority of the stretch into the tunica & septum- away from the skin.

Like I always tell new guys:
    1. Absorb as much information as you can, there's no substitute for honest-to-God knowledge.
    2. Find out what works for YOU, experiment, try new routines, expand your personal envelope in a rational, intelligent fashion.
    3. Go S-L-O-W...you can't train a broke dick.

P.S. Go to the very bottom of the page and select "ARCHIVE". You'll be amazed, I guarantee it.

DLD newbie Routine and Tutorial
    Matters of Size Full Program
    BathMate for Beginners
    Gain and Inch in 12 Weeks
    SizeGenetics Tutorial
    SRT Theory: Maximizing gains and Healing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MAXAMEYES View Post
    A FAR BETTER ALTERNATIVE, or two

1. Surprise ! Real pussy that brings beer and makes sammiches
    which leads to....
    2. Roast beef sammich, fresh outta the oven. With a little extra mayo you can fuck the shit outta lunch, and be nice and full fer yer nap.

Just like a good first date; cheap, and tasty too.

That sounds delicious and fuckable!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

hey I not going to hate good idea and a good post thank you
    The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it. "Epicurus"

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do” --Marianne Williamson, A Return To Love

“You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you, you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.”--Will Smith in the Movie: Pursuit of Happyness

“I do not have superior intelligence or faultless looks. I do not captivate a room or run a mile under six minutes. I only succeeded because I was still working after everyone else went to sleep.”--Greg Evans

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Peace G.A.O