Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    5

    The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    After seeing Magnetic Resonance Imaging images of a couple having sex, I decided to draw up a similar diagram, as I could not find one on Google that accurately showed the difference between anterior and posterior fornix (known in layman's terms as the "deep spot", and also inaccurately called the "cul de sac") during penetration.

    I wanted the members of my site to have an understanding of the mechanics of the whole thing, which was the original reason I made this graphic, and thought I would post a copy here for the benefit of the other members who might be confused as to what is going on when they hit those areas.

    Now I'm no doctor, but I tried to follow the angles of the MRI images from the study, so this diagram might not be completely accurate, but it gets the general idea across.

    Hope some of you find it useful.

    penetration-diagram2.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    thanks thats very helpfull.
    So penetration of the posterior fornix should be aimed to?
    Anterior fornix is more prone for pain?
    NBPEL: 6.65 Inches
    EG: 5,3 Inches
    <-doing PE reguarly since august 2011

    01.02.12

    bpfsl 8,27 bpel 7,68 beg 5,71 meg 5,35 bheg 4,53 nbpel 7,01
    Goal: BPEL 8.3 inches; BEG: 6.3

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Interesting. How much total length can a woman take when you go for the deep spot?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Quote Originally Posted by dickerschwanz View Post
    thanks thats very helpfull.
    So penetration of the posterior fornix should be aimed to?
    Anterior fornix is more prone for pain?

    Well from what past girlfriends have told me, the anterior fornix isn't more painful, just less sensitive and doesn't give intense orgasms like the posterior fornix does. In my personal experience, the posterior fornix is VERY pleasurable to push into. It feels different to the rest of the vagina, more stretchy and spongy, unlike the anterior fornix which feels the same as the rest of the vagina. Other guys might have different experiences with different women,

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Quote Originally Posted by addingINCHES View Post
    Interesting. How much total length can a woman take when you go for the deep spot?
    Well I have only been with 11 women, so its not a large enough sample group to get an exact average out of, but I either bottom out, or almost bottomed out most of them all of them.
    For the ones I didn't manage to bottom out , during sex I tested a dildo on them, and none of them took more than 8 inches (the dildos were realistic ones, so no hard pvc or plastic to skew the comparison).

    This is just in my experience. However I have met a few true size queens in my time, and these women were able to handle from 9-10.5 inches. And yes I made sure it wasn't skewed perception.
    They mentioned the names of the dildos they had fully taken, and I checked the sizes. Don't let that discourage you though, many women can handle very big girth, but the percentage that can take over 8 inches is a small minority of women.
    Thats why my ultimate goal is 8 x 6.5. Anything bigger, in my opinion, will give you trouble with the vast majority of women.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    VB VA
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUFWq_V86Ug

    Having sex in an MRI scan.
    That just about says it all.
    Older, bolder, rusty, crusty & dusty
    but bigger 'n' yesterday.


    (The following links are of vital importance, especially for "newbies".)

    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?55361-Another-anatomy-guide

    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-Matters-of-Size-Rules-amp-Penis-Enlargement-Glossary


    Penis Enlargement

    Penis Enlargement Forum

    One technique that works for me for stretching is start as close to the base as possible and perform one set of stretches there, then move towards the head about an inch or so-one finger width for me- and then continue on until I've reached the head.

    To maintain a good grip I'll kegel blood into my penis until the volume from my grip point to the head is almost at a full erection level, gripping tightly to prevent outflow, this "bulbous end" acts as a damn good anchor. It also isolates the vast majority of the stretch into the tunica & septum- away from the skin.

    Like I always tell new guys:
    1. Absorb as much information as you can, there's no substitute for honest-to-God knowledge.
    2. Find out what works for YOU, experiment, try new routines, expand your personal envelope in a rational, intelligent fashion.
    3. Go S-L-O-W...you can't train a broke dick.

    P.S. Go to the very bottom of the page and select "ARCHIVE". You'll be amazed, I guarantee it.


    DLD newbie Routine and Tutorial
    Matters of Size Full Program
    BathMate for Beginners
    Gain and Inch in 12 Weeks
    SizeGenetics Tutorial
    SRT Theory: Maximizing gains and Healing

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Age
    72
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Querious as to what, in your opinion, is the minimum (apprx.) needed to reach the fornix in the average woman?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Quote Originally Posted by makemebig View Post
    Querious as to what, in your opinion, is the minimum (apprx.) needed to reach the fornix in the average woman?
    I think its possible to hit the fornix doggystyle easier then missionary. That could explain why some girls I had really got off when screwing them this way.
    So maybe 7bpel is enough to reach it..
    NBPEL: 6.65 Inches
    EG: 5,3 Inches
    <-doing PE reguarly since august 2011

    01.02.12

    bpfsl 8,27 bpel 7,68 beg 5,71 meg 5,35 bheg 4,53 nbpel 7,01
    Goal: BPEL 8.3 inches; BEG: 6.3

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Interesting stuff. I have seen a documentary several years back on sex which showed a brief clip of a Danish couple having sex in the MRI and it was fascinating. The scientists said the male penis actually bends while inside the women, even when rock hard from looking at the MRI scans the penis was bending, yet the male didnt know or was never aware of this! VERY interesting, which would/could explain why and how those two different areas inside the females are stimulated.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    So in other words, a bigger cock is by far better than average or small.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Lets see what this is about...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravik View Post
    So in other words, a bigger cock is by far better than average or small.
    The AF and PF illustrated in his diagrams are at different depths in each women but will average out. I dont have the number off the top of my head but I cant see it being anything above 9 inches at all. I know women vary in depth from 3 inches going to much deeper.

    It might be important to have more length when having sex with certain women with deeper spots but certainly not looking at anything over 9 inches unless she is exceptionally deep. Girth seems to be much more important to stretch out the opening of the vagina and fill up the first 2-3 inches of pussy where all the nerve endings are the most sensitive.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    what sort of positions are we talking about to achieve this? Guess coming in at a slight angle rather than straight in?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    The AF and PF illustrated in his diagrams are at different depths in each women but will average out. I dont have the number off the top of my head but I cant see it being anything above 9 inches at all. I know women vary in depth from 3 inches going to much deeper.

    It might be important to have more length when having sex with certain women with deeper spots but certainly not looking at anything over 9 inches unless she is exceptionally deep. Girth seems to be much more important to stretch out the opening of the vagina and fill up the first 2-3 inches of pussy where all the nerve endings are the most sensitive.
    SO in other words, a long, thick cock is better than an average or small cock.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    47
    Posts
    68,610
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Quote Originally Posted by Gravik View Post
    SO in other words, a long, thick cock is better than an average or small cock.
    That is why we are here right? I can attest that proper position and larger size will enable the female to gush or squirt during penetration.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm everywhere
    Posts
    19,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    You cant say this because people are around who are satisfied with average or small penis size but its known a thicker penis gives the fuller feeling and stretches out the vagina while also placing pressure onto the clitoris as its rooted in around at the top so with more girth the hidden root attaching to the clit also gets moved and this increases pleasure. Isn't to say one is better then the other, as this leads to men thinking they are better then another man or women favoring X over Y which is pure bullshit.

    Length does have its advantages aswell because it can reach the cul de sac at the back which some women like to have stimulated, also the arousal levels of seeing a long penis filling up the pussy could create more satisfaction.

    I dont see the need for a very long (over 9.7 inches) and very thick (7 inch or above) penis as most pussy will at best take 1/2 of that. I feel now in my journey that you cant have both to the extremes as they cancel one another out. A 10 x 7 inch penis is useless for example unless you fuck horses but 10 x 6 would be doable with the girth manageable in many pussy and that length hanging out good for your own pleasure, ego and arousal in some women?

    If a guy came to me and asked I need a larger penis ... currently I'm average or small and I just want to gain quickly and so what should I go for where I can grab more pleasure from myself and the women 9/10 times ... I would say add more girth every time over getting it longer. This isnt to say length is no use, so don't misinterpret me as this example is based on someone just wanting more size for extra pleasure right away. Girth is the answer ... with more length and not much if any growth in girth you wont see much difference and neither will the women as its just length ... sometimes its more painful for the women and if you grow larger it hangs out in the cold like with Kingsnake on these forums whom does have 9.5 inches but he often has 2-3 inches in the cold and can only get most of it inside a pussy when semi erect i.e not hard erection which as we know isnt really acceptable when your aiming for a harder more manlier penis.

    The extra girth, even small amount she will feel it .. the entrance to the vagina is very sensitive as explained earlier in this post. So if I was to choose one I would suggest adding more girth but for overall growth regarding guys like us who do this often and with more of an art form it needs to be kept in mind that extremes in both will not work in synergy and actually look ridiculous rather then arousing. Good example is Shane-D or Shorty Mac who have good length but they aint monsters in length with Shane-D being 8.5 at the very very most but girth wise we know they are massive ... look at Lexington Steele who is believed by many to be 9-9.5 inches length but his girth is only around 6 inches on the best days .. he isn't very girthy at all but his length is what he has more of. You don't see these guys with monstrous sizes in both girth and length, usually the larger length men are thinner in girth even though they are often over average they aint huge with the thicker men being not as large in length.

    So Lexington Steele would be better suited for deep penetration versus Shorty Mac or Shane-D. The longer man has the advantage he can hit those hard to reach places that some women love but the thicker guy cannot as he is just too girthy to get right inside the women and hit the back unless she becomes used to it or isnt deep herself which is a blessing. The thicker guy has the advantage of stretching out the pussy and giving that amazing feeling inside the vagina that its all nice and full which the longer thinner penis does not do.

    All in all they both have merits and one has to choose which path they want or have little of both as you cant have extremes of either and use both to its full advantage. Even DLD will tell you he cannot use all his size, yet if it was thinner I bet he could use more or if it was less its size in length easier to manage.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Once I hit 7 & 1/4 BPenis EnlargementL I was able to hit my wife's culdesac doggy style. It's not only pleasurable to her but to me as well as it's like putting my glans in a tiny spot in and out, like clicking into place.
    Start
    5 & 1/4 BPEL 2/05
    5.5 EG 3/05

    Current as of 08/06/2012
    7 & 3/4 BPEL (+2 & 1/2)
    6 & 1/4 EG (+ 3/4)

    Goal: 8 BPEL & 6.5 girth

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    england, west yorkshire
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    You cant say this because people are around who are satisfied with average or small penis size but its known a thicker penis gives the fuller feeling and stretches out the vagina while also placing pressure onto the clitoris as its rooted in around at the top so with more girth the hidden root attaching to the clit also gets moved and this increases pleasure. Isn't to say one is better then the other, as this leads to men thinking they are better then another man or women favoring X over Y which is pure bullshit.

    Length does have its advantages aswell because it can reach the cul de sac at the back which some women like to have stimulated, also the arousal levels of seeing a long penis filling up the pussy could create more satisfaction.

    I dont see the need for a very long (over 9.7 inches) and very thick (7 inch or above) penis as most pussy will at best take 1/2 of that. I feel now in my journey that you cant have both to the extremes as they cancel one another out. A 10 x 7 inch penis is useless for example unless you fuck horses but 10 x 6 would be doable with the girth manageable in many pussy and that length hanging out good for your own pleasure, ego and arousal in some women?

    If a guy came to me and asked I need a larger penis ... currently I'm average or small and I just want to gain quickly and so what should I go for where I can grab more pleasure from myself and the women 9/10 times ... I would say add more girth every time over getting it longer. This isnt to say length is no use, so don't misinterpret me as this example is based on someone just wanting more size for extra pleasure right away. Girth is the answer ... with more length and not much if any growth in girth you wont see much difference and neither will the women as its just length ... sometimes its more painful for the women and if you grow larger it hangs out in the cold like with Kingsnake on these forums whom does have 9.5 inches but he often has 2-3 inches in the cold and can only get most of it inside a pussy when semi erect i.e not hard erection which as we know isnt really acceptable when your aiming for a harder more manlier penis.

    The extra girth, even small amount she will feel it .. the entrance to the vagina is very sensitive as explained earlier in this post. So if I was to choose one I would suggest adding more girth but for overall growth regarding guys like us who do this often and with more of an art form it needs to be kept in mind that extremes in both will not work in synergy and actually look ridiculous rather then arousing. Good example is Shane-D or Shorty Mac who have good length but they aint monsters in length with Shane-D being 8.5 at the very very most but girth wise we know they are massive ... look at Lexington Steele who is believed by many to be 9-9.5 inches length but his girth is only around 6 inches on the best days .. he isn't very girthy at all but his length is what he has more of. You don't see these guys with monstrous sizes in both girth and length, usually the larger length men are thinner in girth even though they are often over average they aint huge with the thicker men being not as large in length.

    So Lexington Steele would be better suited for deep penetration versus Shorty Mac or Shane-D. The longer man has the advantage he can hit those hard to reach places that some women love but the thicker guy cannot as he is just too girthy to get right inside the women and hit the back unless she becomes used to it or isnt deep herself which is a blessing. The thicker guy has the advantage of stretching out the pussy and giving that amazing feeling inside the vagina that its all nice and full which the longer thinner penis does not do.

    All in all they both have merits and one has to choose which path they want or have little of both as you cant have extremes of either and use both to its full advantage. Even DLD will tell you he cannot use all his size, yet if it was thinner I bet he could use more or if it was less its size in length easier to manage.
    Fantastic post.

    Despite my goal, my personal preference is definitely girth as this is what will illicit the greatest sexual response in my opinion.

    With that said, in the process of gaining girth i suspect that most increase length anyway.
    Life is great, enjoy it

    Here are my goals...

    Starting/Current Stats - November 2012
    BPEL - 6.4 inches
    EG - 5 inches
    BPFL - 4.2 inches

    Final Target
    BPEL - 9.2 inches
    EG - 7.2 inches
    BPFL - 7.2 inches

    Overall desired gain...
    BPEL - 2.8 inches
    EG - 2.2 inches
    BPFL - 3 inches

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    47
    Posts
    68,610
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The Mechanics of Deep Penetration - A Diagram

    Quote Originally Posted by MAXAMEYES View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUFWq_V86Ug

    Having sex in an MRI scan.
    That just about says it all.
    I have never seen this, I will watch it when I get home.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Similar Threads

  1. What are the theories & mechanics behind PE?
    By Mosterson in forum Penis Enlargement Newbie Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-05, 06:21 PM
  2. Well, my g/f never gets off from penetration...
    By against_odds21 in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-10-05, 11:14 PM
  3. Deep penetration according to Tantra!?
    By EvilPenis in forum Sexuality
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-14-04, 09:06 PM
  4. Is there like a diagram of penile structures?
    By JamesA in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-04, 10:36 AM
  5. Anatomical diagram
    By Texan in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-03, 12:18 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •