Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Sucking yourself!!

Hi everyone....just wondering did anyone here ever sucked your ownself and tasted your cum???
    well i did..!! when i was 14 ..i was playing with my prick one day in my room..!! i was pretty atheletic and usually tried various ways of giving me pleasure.. i used to try everything from pillows, towels, my own feet, etc to rub myself with..!! but one day i went overboard and wanted to suck myself..and shoot my load in my mouth!!
    so i laid back on my bed..with by back on the bed and slowly lifted my legs over and bent them over to me slowly... slowly lifting my thighs, hips and waist up in the air and bending them towards me in such a way that with every move i could see my dick getting closer to my mouth..!! slowly i reach a point where my legs were all over me and my waist bent enuff to have my dick pointing straight towards my mouth...with just a lilttle more bent of my waist i got the head of my dick in my mouth..!! i started sucking at it..!! the feeling was awesome!!! sucking my own dick!!!! i desperately wanted to taste my own cumm!!! so i continued sucking it... faster and faster..till the stage where i reached the point of no return..!! then for the first time i shoot my hot load in my own mouth!!! at first it was a strange feeling to have that hot fluid inside me..!!! but later i started liking it..!! and did that at times,..!

so did anoyone out there tried this ??

Blog Entries

Re: Sucking yourself!!

When I was really young, maybe 12 years old I was in my friends bathroom masturbating. There was this really hot girl there with massive boobs (my friends sisters friend her name was Jackie) Anyway, I was jerking off thinking about her huge boobs. I was very skinny and flexible at the time and the idea of sucking my self came into my head. I laid on the bathroom floor and was trying my best to do it. After a couple minutes I was able to get the head in my mouth right at this same moment Jackie walked into the bathroom. I was busted in a very fucked up position. I guess the experience was embarrassing enough that I never tried it again.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

nah...can't say that i have....i wonder how many people are going home early to try a new trick tonight .....i never thought about sucking my own dick...by the time i realize you can get pleasure from getting head (16yrs.) someone was doing it for me...
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever

I have tried to see if my unit was large enough, how ever no success. I know what that means....

Wouldn't want to do it anyways.

I tried it as a kid, but wasn't terribly flexible. I'm even less flexible now, so it wouldn't happend even if I wanted it to.
    Started at 6 1/2 bp x 4 7/8. Currently 7 1/2 bp x 5 1/2 (my first goal ). Now, I'm on to my next goal of 7 nbp x 6. Hard, slow work, but worth it.

My real goal: thin body, fat dick.

With my gut, the only way I could suck my own dick was if it was detatchable! :D

Every mans nightmare, Every womens dream!

y

I first tried it around 15. I got the head in just past my lips. I didnt relize at the time just how good this could be for pleasure. So after doing it a few times I stopped. Now at 29 Ive been trying to to it again. Ive been stretching and Penis Enlargementing like a mad man. I can now get half of my head into my lips reach. Its tough, but Im not giving up. I have shoot into my mouth by jacking off at about an inch from my mouth. It takes getting used to, but its pretty neat I guess. I just cant wait till I can give myself a blowjob.

No offence to you guys but,

1. After so many movies make fun of people being walked in on doing stupid shit, why does no body lock the doors when they are jacking it... especially in someone else's house.

2. Sucking my own dick sorta creeps me out. Physically I could never do it, but its creepy, I would never try.

Yep, when I was younger I did yep.

If it were 15 inches and within reach with no bending at all, you wouldnt do it? It is weird just thinking of someone doing that, but.....

AC is 100% right about sucking yourself versus jacking yourself. It is really no different, in theory. But everyone has a comfort zone when it comes to sex, what they feel comfortable doing and thinking and what they don't-- especially when it comes to things with homosexual undertones. For instance, I would probably suck myself if I could, but I would not ejaculate in my own mouth or eat my own semen. It just seems kind of gross to me, although I know that other guys eat their semen. Anyway, all I'm trying to say, I guess, is don't knock some other guy's kinks, because odds are, you got a few yourself that others would think are weird. If we all made a list of the things we have done or would do and compared them, I think every single one of us would be surprised and grossed out by at least one or two things on everyone else's list.

if i could suck myself i would do it every once ina long while if i wasnt gettin any

If I could.....I'd never leave the house!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by knownothing
    If I could.....I'd never leave the house!!!!!!!!
    Ain't that the truth, lol!
    "I'm just trying to clamp down on a few things..."

Starting Stats: 8" bpel x 5.3"
    Current Stats: 9" bpel x 5.5" (6" base)
    Goal: 10" bpel x 6"

My Post-Hiatus Pix

My Girth Regimen Log:

Tried to do it once in my teens. Couldnt reach, Im not very flexible so no way.

If you guys want a way to help you get down there to do it vs. just trying to get a bigger cock, there is a way to help.

It is called isometrics. Basically you get in a crunch position and then fully contract your abs for 6-10 seconds, 6-10 reps(depending on your fitness level). Then you try to crunch more and fully contract again. Everytime you do this you will notice you can go a little further. You should continue to do this until you notice that you cant go any further no matter how much you contract. Over time you will notice an increase in strength and an increase in flexibility.

If I didnt explain that well enough let me know.
    Don't think you are... KNOW
    Goal 8x7

You cannot see anything that you do not first contemplate as a reality. "What the Bleep Do We Know"

Yep - did it quite often from 13 on using my weight bench in my room! Cant now but would if I could!

When I was 14 I was very fit and flexable enough to manage my head. I used to be able to touch my head to my knees because I ran track etc. But it was way more of a hasle to do it myself when I could persuade a friendly neighbor to do it for me. Ive tried a few times later but I was only ever able to get to my stretched foreskin... Now im overweight by an amount im not pleased with. So its not even feasible. But it was never a practical endeavor. Too much work for a little fun. More so when you can get someone else to do it for ya.

As for tasting my own cum? Ive done it enough to know I have good stuff. Its not clumpy and elmers glue like. However once I bust a nut I usually lose all interest in my cum. I just want it away from me.

When I was around 15 - 16 years old I tried this, and was able to get the head of my cock inside my mouth. Although, at the time I never did jerk off into my mouth. It wasn't until several years later that I jerked off and came in my mouth. The only difference was, that this time I could bnot get my cock inside my mouth. I could get it within an inch or two just shoot into my mouth. I like the taste of my cum though.

Heck if I could, I would have never got married (the first time) hehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast