Thread: Homemade tugger

Homemade tugger

Is it possible to create a homemade FR device such as a tugger with items found around a persons house?

Re: Homemade tugger

probably, but not suggested. i would shell out the 50 bucks and be done with it

Just T-Tape instead, it beats any other tugging method going.

t tape is oldschool i used it 10 years ago as a teen. i made great gains but really bad blistering and tape ripping my dick off and its inconvienence made me actually quit FR though i got some skin! and the pud tugger existed then but it was like 150 bucks and to me no damn piece of metal on a dick is worth that price!. so again ttape requires the right measurin or else you gonna have a fuct up restore like some people ive seen . for less headache and a reasonable amount the cat 2 ro is decent though i really want a acrd that right there is the true method i seek. anyway ttape has gains but downside and discomfort never tried the skin cone... but if i can get a deal on it heck i might try that with the stretcher feature

The CAT II Q is $69 these days, and will do a fine job. You can make something from household items and it might even work, but it won't be nearly as convenient or refined. I just ordered the new "Q" version and have had the "RO" for over two years. Search ebay for "CAT II Q" and you'll find them.

T-Tape is certainly one of the best methods, but has significan't issues with convenience and won't work for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by bry12man
    create a homemade FR device such as a tugger
    There is an online pdf guide to making your own TLC Tugger out of Silicone Aquarium Sealant. Google "Dave's Homemade Tugger"

Quote Originally Posted by phraze!
    t tape is oldschool i used it 10 years ago as a teen. i made great gains but really bad blistering and tape ripping my dick off and its inconvienence made me actually quit FR though i got some skin! and the pud tugger existed then but it was like 150 bucks and to me no damn piece of metal on a dick is worth that price!. so again ttape requires the right measurin or else you gonna have a fuct up restore like some people ive seen . for less headache and a reasonable amount the cat 2 ro is decent though i really want a acrd that right there is the true method i seek. anyway ttape has gains but downside and discomfort never tried the skin cone... but if i can get a deal on it heck i might try that with the stretcher feature
    T-tape is not old school, it remains the quickest and most failsafe method going, and if you think a CAT II is more comfy than t-tape, then you must have been doing something wrong like using duct tape or something

Thumbs up Re: Homemade tugger

um no! i remember t-taping back in 1996 when there was no MOS or MANY FR sites period! i didnt nothin wrong!. its just fuckin oldschool its not like t taping was just invented last week or some crap, like the tlc tugger or the cat 2. I speak from experience, though i used to be active on some sites but again its the net things come and go. So from my experience the cat2 hands down beats ttape in my restoring process. By the way I used medical tape not duct tape doesnt matter that shit does cling to the shaft, and after pulling applying cotton balls etc it was too much of a headache.

I thank people like ronjlow and that guy who made the cat2 from a nipple harness lol and dLd those are real people and they show real results well dld in the Penis Enlargement aspect of things and weight loss!

O shit, what is this stuff about measureing the tape? I thought you just roll the skin over the head and tape it; I use a plus sign shape I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Golf
    I use a plus sign shape
    You are "cross taping" which acheives the same result as using a tapeless retaining method like o-rings or the Your-Skin Cone.

You can google "illustrated t-tape instructions" and you will surely find some nice write-ups to clarify t-taping.