Loss of Circulation / Penis Cell Death

If my penis gets cold, how long can I let it hang before I should expect cell death? My penis is freezing most of the time anyway, because I have a grower not a shower so I dont see how hanging and having a cold penis could harm me, but I read it can.

Any ideas or thoughts? Also, if I am hanging from the glands around my penis head with a neuce, is this safe at 1.5lbs?

Re: Loss of Circulation / Penis Cell Death

No its not safe the noose. Cell deaths hurts real bad you don't want it to happen at all.

Okay shit how else can I hang? Are you saying the extenders are also not safe because they use this same method?

They only apply 1500 grams so it is ok. My personal favorite adds is the Max Vac. I know the Max Vax 2 is coming soon can't wait me

http://www.mynewsize.com/

1500 grams is 3.3lbs you dunce, so I guess hanging my 1.5lbs is safer than you thought.

Quote Originally Posted by FloppyBait
    1500 grams is 3.3lbs you dunce, so I guess hanging my 1.5lbs is safer than you thought.
    lol nope because with a jez extender it does not completely encircle the penis. what your using probably does. If a complete circle around the penis is formed this equals bad.

Okay, first of all it does form a complete circle. I had one, and theres only 2cm that arent touched with the stretcher. Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

No it does not you even say so yourself. That gap at the bottom stops it from being a complete circle.

What you are saying makes no sense at all. What about Golf Weights, so they are obsolete now because you cannot form a complete circle?

Quote Originally Posted by FloppyBait
    What you are saying makes no sense at all. What about Golf Weights, so they are obsolete now because you cannot form a complete circle?
    Dude I guarrantee you that Pandora knows a little more about this business than you do so wisen up and don't be rude to other people's comments. A complete cirlce is bad because it squeezes all the veins in the penis so blood flow becomes slower, which means less nutrients, blood, and oxygen to your dick. So a complete circle, aka noose, is worse for your penis because it cuts off circulation and some have potential to damage nerves. I have a max-vac and I'm completely pleased with it....but BTC has been ill as of late and his customers are rapidly becoming pissed off b/c orders have not been shipped in weeks.

If i was you I would splurge and just get a vacuum hanger. They're the safest thing on the market right now and they don't cut off circulation. I've read in places that the low traction that extenders exert would take around 12 hours to get results and I've heard stories of people who have not gained at all from them. Of course you could get a hanger, hang, and then use the extender or the hanger for ADS.