Expanding Penis Girth

The only way to grow your girth is to have tons of blood in your penis correct? So what if I use a penis pump for 45 minutes per day - wont that increase my penis girth? I dont want an ugly long thin penis. I am currently 5.2Girth x 6.5 Length. Goal is 8x6. Is it unreasonable to think hanging for 6 hours per day w/ AutoExtender will give me those results?

Jelqing SUCKS, I did it for months with no result. There must be a more efficient way. Any other ways to get blood into your penis for long periods of time?
    I SHAVED MY BALLS FOR THIS?

Re: Expanding Penis Girth

clamping is supposed to be good do a search for clamping and it will tell you about that,thatincreases girth and holds blood for certain amounts of time,you should jelq a bit with it too
    start date 20th december 2006

el 5.8 inches eg 4.5 inches

28th november 2008

el 6.5 inches eg 5 inches bpel 7 1/8 inches width 4.1cm

First of all clamping will kill your penis at your newbie stage. Second of all, jelqing might take months before you notice gains, keep with it. Thirdly, hanging does not decrease girth that is cemented.
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

10 inch advantage speaks the truth!!obey him!
    started: 14/09/2006 at bpel:6.5" * 4.53" EG midshaft
    24/10/2006 EL:6.7"+ *4.92+(12.7 cm)"
    16/11/2006 EL:6.9"(17.5 cm)*EG:5"+"midshaft and EG:5.7"(14.5 cm) at the base!!
    29/11/2006 BPEL:7.1"(18.0cm) * EG:5.1"midshaft(13.0cm) and EG:5.8+" (almost 15cm)at the base!
    29/12/2006 bpel:7.16"(18.2cm) * EG:5.2"(13.2cm)midshaft and EG:5.8"+(almost 15 cm)at the base!
    29/01/2007bpel:7.3"(18.5cm)*MIDSHAFT GIRTH(5.3") AND 6" BASE
    26/02/2007:bpel:7.5"(19.0cm)*midshaft girth(5.4")and 6.1" base girth!
    04/04/2007:7.6"(19.3cm)*midshaft girth(5.5") and 6.1"+ base!!
    01/05/2007 7.9"(20.0cm)*midshaft girth(5.7") and 6.25" base girth.
    29/05/2007.8.1"*5.85"*6.35"!(explonding penis girth routine)
    1/07/2007:8.25"*6.1"*6.5"(trying to cemented this)
    11/02/2008:8.5"*6"*6.5"(probably cemented girth)
    current..well see the date!the measurements are bone pressed but i am almost 6' tall and 76 kg.
    sshort term goal:end of julyolid 9" bpel-6.25-6.5"" midgirth 6.75" base girth.
    long term goal well i believe something like 9"(nbpel)* 7"(is where i stop asap with a little jelqing 1 time per week for erection quality.
    i wont stop!!!i want girth!!
    my pics:http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...tml#post270593

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
    First of all clamping will kill your penis at your newbie stage. Second of all, jelqing might take months before you notice gains, keep with it. Thirdly, hanging does not decrease girth that is cemented.
    Good post.
    START: 7.5"BPFSL; 6.5"NBPEL; 5.2"EG
    4/20/07: 7.75"BPFSL; 7"NBPEL; 7.75-8"BPEL; 5.2"EG
    5/19/07: 8"BPFSL; New erect measurements will be taken shortly.
    GOAL: 8"NBPEL; 6" EG

MY ROUTINE

"Dasein stands out temporally; but the clearing is only temporary" - Martin Heidegger - Sein und Zeit

"Got a nice fat hang here. Look at that pump! - nice and phat" - stillwantmore

Quote Originally Posted by FloppyBait
    The only way to grow your girth is to have tons of blood in your penis correct? So what if I use a penis pump for 45 minutes per day - wont that increase my penis girth? I dont want an ugly long thin penis. I am currently 5.2Girth x 6.5 Length. Goal is 8x6. Is it unreasonable to think hanging for 6 hours per day w/ AutoExtender will give me those results?

Jelqing SUCKS, I did it for months with no result. There must be a more efficient way. Any other ways to get blood into your penis for long periods of time?
    I am a newbie (have been doing Penis Enlargement for less than a month). Anyway, interestingly for me, I have noticed more girth gains than length. I have only used the newbie routine which includes lots of jelqing. Even my Flaccid girth seems bigger even though I haven't measured it. Basically, what I think is that each guy's Penis Enlargement routine could have different results. I do a lot of basic stretching, but my length does not seem to be gaining much.

By the way, to the comment regarding how clamping for the newbie would kill the penis could you guys explain why? I mean I have not tried it, and I think I will stick with jelqing for now. So when do you think I will be able to start clamping. How about hanging? Is that also bad for a newbie?

Clamping does tend to kill erections, even for experienced clampers. Gives the penis a huge workout, and it's going to be weak and tired for a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Whatshappening
    I am a newbie (have been doing Penis Enlargement for less than a month). Anyway, interestingly for me, I have noticed more girth gains than length. I have only used the newbie routine which includes lots of jelqing. Even my Flaccid girth seems bigger even though I haven't measured it. Basically, what I think is that each guy's Penis Enlargement routine could have different results. I do a lot of basic stretching, but my length does not seem to be gaining much.

By the way, to the comment regarding how clamping for the newbie would kill the penis could you guys explain why? I mean I have not tried it, and I think I will stick with jelqing for now. So when do you think I will be able to start clamping. How about hanging? Is that also bad for a newbie?
    Try the newbie routine for 3 months. After that you might want to get a hanger/ADS. Don't even think about clamping until 6 months with some fairly rigorous manual girth exercises.
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP