HELP! I Want To Break That Ligament.

Is there a way to safely separate the ligament connected from the pubic bone i've heard so many tells about that mysterious "pop" when doing Penis Enlargement that pop is actually the ligament breaking and you don't need it.

With out that ligament you would be able the stretch your dick just a little bit further.

For example: try to push your finger through the top of a 2 liter soda bottle...it doesn't fit, it your knuckle right?...now imagine if you didn't have that knuckle and you can see where i'm going with this.

If you've experienced that "pop" please tell me exactly what you did so i can do the same.

F.Y.I. - When penile enlargement surgery is done the detachment of that ligament is what makes the penis LOOK larger and with out it you should have faster results.

now im just crazy enough to try it.
    Last edited by pussy69; 09-26-07 at 08:51 PM.
    - AUGUST 2007:

NBPEL: 6.5
    GIRTH: 5.5
    BPEL: 7.1

- GOAL:

NBPEL: 7'
    GIRTH: 6'

Re: HELP! I Want To Break That Ligament.

Quote Originally Posted by pussy69 View Post
    Is there a way to safely separate the ligament connected from the pubic bone i've heard so many tells about that mysterious "pop" when doing Penis Enlargement that pop is actually the ligament breaking and you don't need it.

With out that ligament you would be able the stretch your dick just a little bit further.

For example: try to push your finger through the top of a 2 liter soda bottle...it doesn't fit, it your knuckle right?...now imagine if you didn't have that knuckle and you can see where i'm going with this.

If you've experienced that "pop" please tell me exactly what you did so i can do the same.

F.Y.I. - When penile enlargement surgery is done the detachment of that ligament is what makes the penis LOOK larger and with out it you should have faster results.

now im just crazy enough to try it.
    Sorry to dissapoint you but that "pop" is nothing more than the same as cracking your knuckles. You cannot "break" the ligament. Almost every single day I have a "lig pop" when stretching. If you for some reason want to have a "lig pop" then you may have to up your stretching intensity a bit and try some new stretching angles. It scared the shit out of me the first time it happened but it is nothing really. As far as surgery goes, it seems that most of the time when people have there suspensory ligament cut they still have to hang weights for a few months and even then don't usually see a huge difference. Just keep on stretching but don't hurt yourself, you'll do fine.
    Starting: March 15 2007
    6.5 NBP (6.75 BP) x 5 MSEG

Currently: 7 NBP x 5.75 MSEG

GOAL: 8 x 6

I don't think that popping sound and feeling has any impact on gains whatsoever.
    CrazyEight

NO BOOBIES AT MOS

CrazyEight

I have a different view on ligament pops then most. I think that it can contribute to gains because although it is similar to other ligamentous tissue it does not have the same function as it's not attached to a movable joint. I believe it's attached at or near the pubic symphysis which is a slightly movable joint but it is not extremely mobile. When you crack your knuckles you are actually causing gas to pass from one side of the synovial joint to the other side, or in most cases across the membrane of the synovial joint and out. This is not really similar to what is occurring at the knuckles of the hand or any other joint because this ligament's location is not near a synovial joint. With this in mind we can't assume that this popping noise is similar to a joint popping. Personally I think it is actually a slight tear in the ligament, or in some seasoned Peers it could be a loosening or tearing of scar tissue. I've experienced this feeling recently and it's slightly painful which would indicate some sort of damage, even if it is slightly. I think it is quite similar to what Pussy69 is attempting to describe, although I don't really think trying to tear the ligament manually is a very bright idea. I do think that the ligament does experience tiny microtears through the manual types of Penis Enlargement we do, and I think this ultimately is how we gain length as these tears heal and more tissue is generated.
    "Glitter is the genital herpes of the crafts world." --Dimitri Martin

"Oh my sweet dick it's magic." --Patches O'hoolahan

"A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having." - V

Definitely not a good idea! Besides the possible irreversible damage that you may do to yourself, the suspensory ligament (the ligament severed during the Bihari Procedure) may reattach itself. Without proper traction, you could end up with a shorter penis than before!
    AJ "Big Al" Alfaro is a professional male enhancement coach, specializing in guiding men to improve their approach to PE. See www.maleenhancementcoach.com for more information.
    Follow AJ on Facebook at
    facebook.com/maleenhancementcoaching or on Twitter @me_coach

Big Al is right. A non-surgical approach (if you haven't already decided against this) is injection of a cortisone-analogue into the ligament and doing some hanging. Crazy, but would be effective at weakening the ligament.
    Closing in on two inches!

Starting EG = 5.375" (3-18-2005)
    Starting nbpel = 5.5"

Current EG = 5.625" (3-18-2009)
    Current nbpel = 7.375"
    ---------------------------------------------------
    ::GoldMember's Gold Member(updated)::Phase 1 Basic Stretches (pics)::
    Quote Originally Posted by More Meat
    Goldmember the character is from Holland; Goldmember the penis stretching mad scientist bodybuilder is not.

If you manage to do this yourself, there is nothing saying it's going to heal properly and you could end up with some undesired consequences.