how do i get rid of this pimple/bump on my penis?

I've had this bump that looks like a pimple on the side of my dick. I've had it for a few months and doesn't seem to go away.

First of all I don't think its any type of std because it started as an ingrown hair first. I had a little patch of hair on the side of my dick, like 3 thick hairs, so I plucked them and one of them ended up growing back ingrown. It's turned in a pimple now. I see it wasn't going away either so I decided to pop it with a needle and like any pimple white stuff came out, but then like 3-4 days later it heals again and turns into a pimple again. What can I apply to it after I bust it so it heals correctly without it coming back?

Thanks

Re: how do i get rid of this pimple/bump on my penis?

Quote Originally Posted by groc View Post
    I see it wasn't going away either so I decided to pop it with a needle and like any pimple white stuff came out, but then like 3-4 days later it heals again and turns into a pimple again. What can I apply to it after I bust it so it heals correctly without it coming back?

Thanks
    The last time I had something like that, I found that the more I fucked with it, the worse it got. It drove me crazy because I wanted it gone.

If you just ignore it and leave it alone (no popping!) it will eventually go away.

Re: how do i get rid of this pimple/bump on my penis?

You could use some clay like This.

I don't know about the link I provided as far as price and service. I just wanted to show the product. My girlfriend has some of this for facials and I've used it on my face, head, and balls before. Anytime I've had some weird skin irritation or pimple that wouldn't go away this stuff took care of it. You just mix a little bit with water and then spread it where you need it. You could leave it on for 10-30 minutes but I've left it on overnight and after a few nights I'm always all better.
    Start Dec '07---March '08---June '08
    FL 3.75--------4.25--------4.25
    FG 4.25--------4.25--------4.50
    EL 5-----------5.25--------5.5
    EG 5-----------5.1---------5.25
    Short Goal 6x5.5

Arrow Re: how do i get rid of this pimple/bump on my penis?

Dude i have got the exact same problem,
    please help me out.
    What works for you..? Is it still der..?

Plz reply