Thread: Your penis gene

Your penis gene

Ok, think about this. If your penis size is located in your genes, does it come from your father? So think of this. If so, say your dad is average and so are you. Now, you pe from 18 to 28 and become well above average. Say you father a boy at the age of thirty. Have your genes changed at all or does your kid get the average penis gene or does he get lucky to be born with the monster gene?
    Workin on gettin the kingdong
    Starting measurement 7-o5-06
    length (flaccid)4.75"
    length (erect) 5.75"
    girth (erect) 4.75
    Currently
    length (flaccid)5.5"
    length (erect) 8.125"
    girth (erect) 5.25"

6'3" @ 235lbs.
    And I have a 6 pack!

Re: Your penis gene

Quote Originally Posted by beardick View Post
    Ok, think about this. If your penis size is located in your genes, does it come from your father? So think of this. If so, say your dad is average and so are you. Now, you pe from 18 to 28 and become well above average. Say you father a boy at the age of thirty. Have your genes changed at all or does your kid get the average penis gene or does he get lucky to be born with the monster gene?

i thought about this before and i don't know if you can "alter" a gene. Although, i think it is very possible. same goes with lifting weights.
    PE is a marathon NOT a race.

Quote Originally Posted by pepepe View Post
    i thought about this before and i don't know if you can "alter" a gene. Although, i think it is very possible. same goes with lifting weights.
    I think you can change your genetics but not through Penis Enlargement. Like you said it's just like lifting. If you're 150 lbs natural and gain to 225 bodybuilding your kids aren't coming out muscle men. They'll have to work just like dad did.

So if you're worried about your kids having a small dick like you just go ask your father in-law if you can have a peek at his schwanz before you pro-create.
    Then you'll have a better idea about what you're passing on.
    Start Dec '07---March '08---June '08
    FL 3.75--------4.25--------4.25
    FG 4.25--------4.25--------4.50
    EL 5-----------5.25--------5.5
    EG 5-----------5.1---------5.25
    Short Goal 6x5.5

You're surely not asking that, if you Penis Enlargement and get a bigger penis, could it be passed on to your son?! Think about it, if you had the misfortune to lose a leg in an accident, do you think your kids would be born with one leg too? This is elementary school biology here!

Quote Originally Posted by Rude_God View Post
    You're surely not asking that, if you Penis Enlargement and get a bigger penis, could it be passed on to your son?! Think about it, if you had the misfortune to lose a leg in an accident, do you think your kids would be born with one leg too? This is elementary school biology here!
    obviously, but we're talking something totally diff here. we are enhancing ourselves and possibly manipulating genetics. elementary my dear watson.

Good question but I am with RudeGod. Regardless of how you manipulate yourself in your lifetime, you pass on your natural genes to your offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by whouwith View Post
    Good question but I am with RudeGod. Regardless of how you manipulate yourself in your lifetime, you pass on your natural genes to your offspring.
    im not so sure they can't be altered over generations.....

there is this idea that besides genetics, traits are also effected by protein memory, and that it may be able to be passed down.
    Speak softly and carry a big dick

Your son may have the same capacity to grow from pe like you. Example i grew almost 3" So im thinking if i had a son it my be possiblre for him to grow like i did.
    three years ago 5.5"Bpel.
    Now 8.25 BPEL by 5.9"EG
    flacid 6-6.5" - 8NBP, Now 6" EG

Just make sure your babys momma has brothers, grandfathers, cousins, and uncles that are hung like a horse just in case the gene is passed through the mother!!! HAHA

Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

5 Foot 11
    165lbs

10 years experience.

GROWING A MONSTER

I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!

CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

I think maybe the chances of it being a boy or a girl is one thing that may be effected, male sperm is supposed to be faster swimmers than the female sperm. But can not last to long endurance wise.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyed27 View Post
    Just make sure your babys momma has brothers, grandfathers, cousins, and uncles that are hung like a horse just in case the gene is passed through the mother!!! HAHA
    Truer words were never spoken, Ed. My daughter's 5 year old, (my pride and joy) was born "well hung" indeed!!

P.E. is not a chore, but rather a celebration.

"Go slow and work hard and you will have great success." German Stallion

"Stay in the magic jelly stage!" Fedora

"P.E. is a sport"...DLD

"Woodies are never guaranteed." Psychotic

"PE works only if you can be consistent and intense, and you deep down want it!!" Crazyed27

It ain't the gettin' there but the goin' that's gotta be good.

I was a grower; now I'm a shower--thanks to P.E.
    Gain a half inch--lose 15 pounds.

Oct. 2003: 4" x 5" flaccid; 7.75" x 6" BPEL
    May 2006: 8" x 6" flaccid; 9" x 7" BPEL
    Aug. 2008: 9.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 10.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 9.5" x 6" BPEL
    goinfor11x8

im not so sure they can't be altered over generations....
    Sure there is that, but in your own lifetime doing Penis Enlargement won't change your genetics...
    Potential to grow though is a different thing, that can be passed on.

So you have a Big nose you go get a nose job your wife had a big nose also but she had surgery before you even met so you don't even know.. you have a kid will it have the new improved nose or your original one that was passed on through genetics... Hint : you still have the big nose it just doesn't appear to be big anymore.
    unless you had some form of gen manipulation you genes are still the same now if you did Penis Enlargement, your son did it his son did it and so on for several generations it might change but things involving human evolution and genetic changes can take anywhere from one generation to several hundred..

Some scientist / doctors are saying Penis size has less to do with genetics and more about how the fetus developed in the mothers womb .. they say the more testosterone the fetus is exposed to can have a huge impact on the size of the penis, among other things.
    starting size
    7.25" length
    6" girth.

goal 8.5" x7"

lol, this is like asking "If I have a big nose and get rhinoplasty does that mean a future son won't have a big nose?"

use your head