Female Ejaculation, how does it work?

I know that Jen squirts, but does anyone else have experience with making girls cum? I'm wondering how they do it and if all women can. My girl's really interested, but is as clueless as I am about this, lol

I know you're supposed to find the g-spot, but we've both looked in there like archeologists and cant find it, haha. There a trick to this?

every girl i have had sex with (like, all 3...) have been able to orgasm/cum/squirt.

the only "trick" i have had to perform with this is to get on your knees with her on her back, and "aim straight up, not straight in". It also helps to bend her legs back so her knees are near her chest, or as close as possible to her chest without hurting her... and that's pretty much it.

the "g" spot is kinda situated on the other side of the clit, so use your sick to get up at that.

I don't mean to make this sound over-simplified, but it really isnt too hard, you can do it!

also, i posted earlier but i think it needs to be mentioned again:
    most girls try to hold back from cumming as they think they are about to urinate - it is at this point they are actually about to squirt, but most don't realise this. Try talking to your girl about this, as my girl used to do the same thing, she would hold back until i told her my last g/f said it felt like she would need to piss when she came. Then my current g/f just let it go, and sure enough, it was orgasm/squirting she was holding back, not pee.

Send me a message/reply to this thread if you need anything explained or more tips...

dopefish

The only position I've made a girl squrit is doggtstlye, I was slamming it in hard and fast using all of my length, I was bottoming out, I could feel the glans hitting something that was hard. Everytime my dick hit that sopt she would scream tehn all of a sudden she lunged forward and squrited a huge amount of female juice all over my thighs and stomach, I've tried other ways to make my girl squrit but she only does it in doggystyle, I believe every girl is different in this department! Experiment with your girlfriend with different angles, speeds, and depth, of your thrusts, eventually you'll find her trigger!

Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

5 Foot 11
    165lbs

10 years experience.

GROWING A MONSTER

I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!

CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

stillwantmore Guest
    From my personal experience, I've been able to get two out of 11 women so far to squirt. I actually 'taught' the one girl how to. How? Well, the G-Spot (not that mysterious) is located on the front inner wall of the vagina (the pubic hair side), and about 2" up from the vaginal opening. The best way from what I've seen to stimulate it is orally. Er, during oral sex I mean. Youre going down on her, working on her clit, then you use a couple fingers insider her, and curl them upward (palm up to the ceiling) in a "come hither" fashion. The more aroused she is, the easier the G-Spot is to find. It will be a swollen area on that inner wall. The idea is to massage both her clit and G-Spot together. You and she will find out together how she likes it done. When she gets close to orgasm, she will most likely get a sensation like she has to pee. This comes from the stimulation of the G-Spot. If she has just gone to the bathroom however, she can be rest assured that this 'having to pee' feeling is nothing to worry about and that she just needs to relax and 'let it happen'. That is usually the most challenging part of this. To get her to convince herself that she is NOT going to pee all over you and everything, and to just relax and let it happen. Hope this helps.

Best of luck!!

Originally posted by stillwantmore
    From my personal experience, I've been able to get two out of 11 women so far to squirt. I actually 'taught' the one girl how to. How? Well, the G-Spot (not that mysterious) is located on the front inner wall of the vagina (the pubic hair side), and about 2" up from the vaginal opening. The best way from what I've seen to stimulate it is orally. Er, during oral sex I mean. Youre going down on her, working on her clit, then you use a couple fingers insider her, and curl them upward (palm up to the ceiling) in a "come hither" fashion. The more aroused she is, the easier the G-Spot is to find. It will be a swollen area on that inner wall. The idea is to massage both her clit and G-Spot together. You and she will find out together how she likes it done. When she gets close to orgasm, she will most likely get a sensation like she has to pee. This comes from the stimulation of the G-Spot. If she has just gone to the bathroom however, she can be rest assured that this 'having to pee' feeling is nothing to worry about and that she just needs to relax and 'let it happen'. That is usually the most challenging part of this. To get her to convince herself that she is NOT going to pee all over you and everything, and to just relax and let it happen. Hope this helps.

Best of luck!!

So that explains what I'm going thriugh with my girlfriend. Everytime we have sex, she'll say stop I gotta pee, then she say Your hitting my bladder. She gets up goes to the bathroom and 9 times out of ten she does not pee. I rememberone time she was on top riding me and well, she DID pee all over me it was fucked up!!! So now I'll just send her to the bathroom to pee before sex so she can squrt!

Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

5 Foot 11
    165lbs

10 years experience.

GROWING A MONSTER

I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!

CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

Originally posted by stillwantmore
    you use a couple fingers insider her, and curl them upward (palm up to the ceiling) in a "come hither" fashion. The more aroused she is, the easier the G-Spot is to find. It will be a swollen area on that inner wall. The idea is to massage both her clit and G-Spot together. You and she will find out together how she likes it done. When she gets close to orgasm, she will most likely get a sensation like she has to pee. This comes from the stimulation of the G-Spot. If she has just gone to the bathroom however, she can be rest assured that this 'having to pee' feeling is nothing to worry about and that she just needs to relax and 'let it happen'. That is usually the most challenging part of this. To get her to convince herself that she is NOT going to pee all over you and everything, and to just relax and let it happen. Hope this helps.

Best of luck!!
    I think that is what i was trying to get at in one of my last posts, but you explained it better

champ, thanks man :D

dopefish

Originally posted by dopefish

the "g" spot is kinda situated on the other side of the clit, so use your sick to get up at that.

dopefish

made a typo on that... don't use your "sick" to get at the g-spot, use your dick instead :D

can't edit the post any longer, if an admin feels like editing it and deleting this one, by all means go ahead. cheers.