Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Meth shrinks dick?

I do meth every once and a while and i noticied that my dick gets a little smaller and looses width (flaccid) when im on it. Im wondering if this is permanent (so far not, but im wondering) or if anyone has any experience with it. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Re: Meth shrinks dick?

Hell ya it does, any speed based product casues shrinkage

of course, its not permanent though

needless to say when you start Penis Enlargement you stop that kind of stuff

Yes meth shrinks your dick, and yes the shrinking can become permanent from my understanding. The longer you're exposed to the drug the more likely the chances of the decrease in size becomming permanent, as your body will decide that it needs the blood flow in more "important" areas of the body. Your best bet is to kick the habit right now...besides, do you realize what is in meth? Why would you want to put those substances in your body? If you do meth, a small dick is the least of your worries... **steps down off of soap box**
    <center><table bgcolor="#336699" BORDER="1" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADING="0" BORDERColor="#000000"><tr><td><CENTER><hr color="silver" width="125"><font color="silver" face="century gothic">"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." <b>-Confucius-</b><hr color="silver" width="65">"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." <b>-Socrates-</b></font></br><hr color="silver" width="125"></CENTER></table></center>

I know of two people who have done meth for an extended period of time and both said they had terrible shrinks from it... It seems that if you do it for a long time it will be perm! Stop...

Blog Entries

Coke, heroine, speed, meth, all of them are the same, they all shrink you dick

From what I understand meth is as addicting as anything out there. I will never do meth or heroine and I would probably be better off if I never touched most of the other shit either. Meth does have some nasty chemicals and I would recommend you not partake in it for a variety of reasons, dick included.

Stop doing Meth before your dick turns black and falls off....
    On my way!!!!

Did you do your PE workout today? No excuses!!!!!!!!!!

It takes a Strong man baby....you gotta have faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you should cut out the drugs if you care about your dick size and health. This is a no brainer.

What is meth? I know from the answers its a drug, but what is the whole word?

TheExecutioner Guest

Aww bless him!!

Thx, so its amphetamine(speed). Not that u think i wanna test it, i was just curious cause i never heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LilD
    Thx, so its amphetamine(speed). Not that u think i wanna test it, i was just curious cause i never heard of it.
    Not exactly speed. Meth gives more of a high and doesn't last as long. Meth will last I dunno 8-10 hours speed lasts forever up to 2 days.

Yeah meth will shrink your dick,your brain,your judgement and is some cases your life span.

Quote Originally Posted by quijjiboo View Post
    Not exactly speed. Meth gives more of a high and doesn't last as long. Meth will last I dunno 8-10 hours speed lasts forever up to 2 days.
    jesus where do you get your speed from lol.

meth amphetamine is the speedy drug in speed. 'speed' is a dirty drug which is often cut with other crap. 'Meth' is usually more pure, i find it lasted longer than speed if you eat it or snort it, but if you smoke it its pretty short lived.

Meanwhile I did all kinds of drug concoctions for 2-3ish years and my dick shrunk but when I quit (havent touched anything in over a year) my size came back... not that the size is very impressive, but something is better than nothing right.

I will say though, all penis size problems aside, meth messed up my body and my mind big time. My immune system is still messed up, I had to go on medication to stabalise my moods for 6 months, I still cannot put on any weight (be it muscle or fat) which has my doctor thinking I have an eating disorder lol.

Drugs are bad mmkay, and yes, theyre bad for your dick but I got back what I lost. Its your mental health that you want to worry about.
    UNCOOPERATIVE DICKS WILL BE HANGED.

it does shrink your dick probably and does some other lovely things

Quote Originally Posted by samzman View Post
    it does shrink your dick probably and does some other lovely things

"Penis Enlargement (PE) Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency."

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

wowwww that is fucking disturbing....yeah...meth is a no no

if meth shrinks your dick, then do steroids make it bigger?
    Start December '07:
    BPFL - "4.5
    FL - "3
    BPEL - "6.3
    EL - "5

6'0
    200 lbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast