Thread: Pencil Dick????

Pencil Dick????

Is 4" erect girth considered a 'Penis EnlargementNCIL DICK'?

I ask because I hear of girls saying length doesnt matter so much, just as long as the guy doesnt have a Penis EnlargementNCIL DICK....and also because I happen to be 4" EG.

Please, no padding necessary, I have prepared myself for this.
    START: Sept. 27 2008
    NBPEL: 5.0"
    MSEG: 3 7/8"
    CURRENT:
    NBPEL: 5.4"
    MSEG 4.0"

Re: Pencil Dick????

Well, ... no more so than any girl who'd call it that is considered a bitch.

That's an aspersion, and subjective. Don't play into that.

It's on the low side of the distribution ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fileenis_circum.svg
    (odd, ^ hopefully that 2nd link will work)

... but you're acting to solve that. Good on ya. Keep it going.

Your sig says your making good length gains but static with girth gains ...

--START: Sept. 27 2008
    NBPenis EnlargementL: 5.0"
    --CURRENT:
    NBPenis EnlargementL: 5.3"
    MSEG 3 7/8"

Post your routine and see if a better girth approach can be suggested so your length and girth gains come up together as a set.

Well, I don't know for sure,but, I've read that many women think anything under 4' is a pencil dick.

I think it all depends on the woman... some women might say 5' in girth is pencil thin.

And I know a woman who plays with a dildo that's about 4 in girth and she gets off to it...

Quote Originally Posted by formygirlfriend View Post

I ask because I hear of girls saying length doesnt matter so much, just as long as the guy doesnt have a Penis EnlargementNCIL DICK....and also because I happen to be 4" EG.

Please, no padding necessary, I have prepared myself for this.
    when girls refer to pencil dick that means the girth of your penis , as in its not thick enough. so they say hes got a pencil dick.
    PE is a marathon NOT a race.

Quote Originally Posted by pepepe View Post
    when girls refer to pencil dick that means the girth of your penis , as in its not thick enough. so they say hes got a pencil dick.
    Yeah we got that much

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Effusion View Post
    Yeah we got that much
    haha i read his original post wrong. i thought it said length not girth.
    Last edited by pepepe; 01-14-09 at 05:27 PM.
    PE is a marathon NOT a race.

I'd say it probably is ... I think my size is thin.

You never know you may find a girl with a narrow vagina ... but I think it's far less common to find a girl who would have a hard time with 4" of girth.

Just keep Penis Enlargement'ing and focus on your hip flexibility/moves
    1/2009: 6.75 nbpel/7.5 bpel/5.5 mseg

3/2010: 7 nbpel/7.9 bpel/5.65 mseg

Goal: 7.25 nbpel/ 6.25mseg

Women can be pleased with a finger so don't give it too much thought. Like ssekngirth said...work on hip flexibility/moves. Incorporate your whole body into sex not just your dick and the girl that cares about you, will be fine.

Blog Entries

I think love is strange like that. We find love in things we never dreamed we could once we fall in love.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

I hope thats how my girlfriend feels. Shes had many partners before me...about 6 i would say. She does a good job at making me feel good about myself in bed by telling me I'm the best in bed shes had. I dont dare ask her if I'm the biggest, that would just be setting myself up for suicide. She says all her other partners were inexperienced 'robot-like' lovers I guess I got good motion in my hips and am more passionate about sex in general. I know shes happy with me, but I just dont feel like shes getting what she deserves you know? Im sure her pussies been stretched alot bigger than I can stretch it I just hope shes honest when she tells me I'm the best....I just want a fatter dick.

I've been Penis Enlargement'ing for about 3 months now with no noticable girth gains yet despite incorporating some Horses, Uli's and dry jelqs into my routine. Im wondering if this would be a good time for me to start on other methods...such as clamping or pumping.

I've heard clamping is great for girth but I also want to continue working on my length because I'm even below average in that department Would you guys recommend me to start pumping maybe? I've heard it is good girth and even some length can come out of it. I will still be doing my routine but I want MORE. I want to go back home in 2 months, pull out my dick and have my girlfriend say those magical words "Damn...you got bigger baby!"
    START: Sept. 27 2008
    NBPEL: 5.0"
    CURRENT:
    NBPEL: 5.4"
    MSEG 4.0"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by formygirlfriend View Post
    I hope thats how my girlfriend feels. Shes had many partners before me...about 6 i would say. She does a good job at making me feel good about myself in bed by telling me I'm the best in bed shes had. I dont dare ask her if I'm the biggest, that would just be setting myself up for suicide. She says all her other partners were inexperienced 'robot-like' lovers I guess I got good motion in my hips and am more passionate about sex in general. I know shes happy with me, but I just dont feel like shes getting what she deserves you know? Im sure her pussies been stretched alot bigger than I can stretch it I just hope shes honest when she tells me I'm the best....I just want a fatter dick.

I've been Penis Enlargement'ing for about 3 months now with no noticable girth gains yet despite incorporating some Horses, Uli's and dry jelqs into my routine. Im wondering if this would be a good time for me to start on other methods...such as clamping or pumping.

I've heard clamping is great for girth but I also want to continue working on my length because I'm even below average in that department Would you guys recommend me to start pumping maybe? I've heard it is good girth and even some length can come out of it. I will still be doing my routine but I want MORE. I want to go back home in 2 months, pull out my dick and have my girlfriend say those magical words "Damn...you got bigger baby!"
    Don't even question her feelings for you in bed. And for her past lovers, they are PAST, you are present. Getting your girth up will happen, stick with some solid SLOW SQUASH JELQ sessions and in time the girth will come. If you allow this to get to you you will lose her. Keep the confidence high with her and tell us about the insecurities, thats what we are here for. There is SO MUCH MORE to a relationship than the girth of your penis. In time you will have the girth you want and a relationship that is built on much more than sex.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

good advice there
    1/2009: 6.75 nbpel/7.5 bpel/5.5 mseg

3/2010: 7 nbpel/7.9 bpel/5.65 mseg

Goal: 7.25 nbpel/ 6.25mseg