Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: L-Citrulline for better erections

Sorry about that KingD. From what I read the L-citrulline malate verson allows for better and faster obsorbtion then even the orgininal L-citrulline version. The malate is definently better. I will be buying this brand myself when I run out of the regular L-citrulline..

Thanks alot Kingsnake. I was going to make a power drink with the L-citrulline malate and L-Arginine-HCL / L-Ornithine-HCL powder that purebulk has. I'm thinking that sense they are the absolute best of both products, than it should be a killer stacked drink that would be better than alot of penis pills on the market. Not to mention what it can for your body if you workout. Thanks again Kingsnake, because of your pics and posts on this and various forums, you have inspired me to get back into manual stretches.

how are you guys taking it..just with water..or putting it into some protein shake
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever

you really cant mix it into most protein shakes as they typically contain glutamine (whey protein supplements) and L-Citrulline should not be taken at the same time as those, but i found that if you mix it into something with flavor (juice, ice tea, etc.) it goes down a lot easier, lol. The powder doesn't really mix well, or at least it doesnt dissolve easily so you almost need to mix it once, drink it, and then mix it again to get the left over powder.

I have heard thatv AAKG is better and more effective than L-Arginine. They say AAKG, is a better quality of L-Arginine and a better delivery system. Have you tried AAKG? If so, how does it compare with L-Citrulline?

Thanks for info!

I have heard that it is good to stack the L-Citrulline Malate version with the AAKG for an even better effect with nitrixoxide production.

Well Kingsnake!! The L-Arginine-HCL / L-Ornithine-HCL powder mix is the best you can get. The L-Arginine-HCL / L-Ornithine-HCL is better than the AAKG version, so that is why I wanted to add the L-Arginine-HCL / L-Ornithine-HCL with the L-Citrulline malate. They are the 3 best forms of the supplement that help increase Nitrioxide production. It can help your erections as well as your whole body if you workout.

You could also try L-Norvaline in combination.

L-Norvaline inhibits the arginase enzyme thus increasing arginine concentrations for enhanced conversion to nitric oxide.

If you guys are interested i could post a list of bulk powders i am going to purchase soon for my own homemade pills.

Wink Re: L-Citrulline for better erections

Hey Pewptypants!! Just giving you some advice since you look like your going to do something like I'm going to do. Don't do homemade pills, do liquid form. Even established penis pill companies are switching to liquid form because it is easier for you to incorporate into a routine and liquid foms of any supplement gets better absorbtion into your body when consumed. Loot at this site I found http://www.beamonstar.com/product.php?id=18 even Extenze is switching their formula to drinks and liquid shots. Plus you can increase the amount of any ingrident without having to make a pill bigger. Just my advice though.

KingD what do you plan on including in your homemade liquid? Is it simply going to be a combination of multiple powder supplements? It sounds rather interesting.

Hey KingD and ndawg22. You guys are going to be walking around with boners all day long with these super pills you'll are making.

Well Kingsnake!! Mine will be a mixture of powder supplements and herbs in a liquid form. Hey NDAWG22, I am narrowing down what I am going to use in my homemade brew, but once I have made a final decision I wil let you know.

Alright KingD please do keep me posted it sounds very interesting. Also, I just wanted to update on the L-Citrulline, after taking it for a week I can honestly say it does work and it definitely makes your erections a lot stronger and fuller-i highly recommend.

bought some of this stuff today in powder form lets see what it does
    Currently: 6.25 x 5.5 BPEL

Short Term Goal: 6.5 x 5.75 BPEL

I will be getting the L-citrulline malate powdered form today after work.

how long do ppl notice results with this, just started yesterday and nothin yet taking 2 tea spoons per day of 2.5 grams

I noticed better erections within a week in a half to 2 weeks of taking it. I also have noticed better pumps in the weightroom.

Question i have been waking up with the side of my penis like swollen its very weird, like were there is extra skin from being circumsized its gets very large in mornings or after hard workouts, then goes away. could it be from this?

Blog Entries

I gotta try this.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

i'm gonna pick some up on friday
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast