View Poll Results: Do you believe DLD increased penis size from 6.5X4.75 BPEL to 11.5X7.0 BPEL

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

125 87.41%
  • No

18 12.59%
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Cool Re: DLD EXPOSED: REAL or FAKE?

After reading through this thread again, I get it now. It's about the infamous picture and "The Scrutiny of DoubleLongDaddy (DLD)."

I cruised many other Penis Enlargement forums, Penis Enlargementgym, CheekyCherry, Bibhanger, Betterman, Penis Enlargement Forum, Thunders Place, and some others. You don't see any other forum show their faces, penis and their claims like DoubleLongDaddy. BIBhanger never posted a single picture of his claims that I know of and no one ever called Bullshit on him. These other forums mention the name DoubleLongDaddy in threads about his methods, routines, and so on. Thunders Place is really the only place I saw where they would dedicated whole threads to write about DoubleLongDaddy negatively, and ban you if mention the his name, how pathetic.

Is the picture Fake or Real, who really cares, personally, it's questionable, but I don't care to put in the time and energy to dissect the image. What I can tell, the only ones spending so much time/energy scrutinizing it are the one's fighting to be right from years ago. Reading DLD's posts on Thunders Place, which should be called DICKtator's Shit Hole. You can see DLD the Penis Enlargement master beginnings, studying the subject, theories, experimenting. developing techniques, exercises, and routines. He freely shared his findings, knowledge the same as his does today. DLD is one of the greatest Representative for the Penis Enlargement community, so what he doesn't have a 10.5 inches penis (ha-ha), but he definitely knows how to make yours 10.5-inches if so desire.

The ironic thing about all this scrutiny, this picture has to be over 7 years old and it's the picture that launched Michael Salvini Empire (MOS Brotherhood)... it must be nice to be King.
    PE is a long stre-t-c-h

Blog Entries

Re: DLD EXPOSED: REAL or FAKE?

Quote Originally Posted by Morphosis View Post
    After reading through this thread again, I get it now. It's about the infamous picture and "The Scrutiny of DoubleLongDaddy (DLD)."

I cruised many other Penis Enlargement forums, Penis Enlargementgym, CheekyCherry, Bibhanger, Betterman, Penis Enlargement Forum, Thunders Place, and some others. You don't see any other forum show their faces, penis and their claims like DoubleLongDaddy. BIBhanger never posted a single picture of his claims that I know of and no one ever called Bullshit on him. These other forums mention the name DoubleLongDaddy in threads about his methods, routines, and so on. Thunders Place is really the only place I saw where they would dedicated whole threads to write about DoubleLongDaddy negatively, and ban you if mention the his name, how pathetic.

Is the picture Fake or Real, who really cares, personally, it's questionable, but I don't care to put in the time and energy to dissect the image. What I can tell, the only ones spending so much time/energy scrutinizing it are the one's fighting to be right from years ago. Reading DLD's posts on Thunders Place, which should be called DICKtator's Shit Hole. You can see DLD the Penis Enlargement master beginnings, studying the subject, theories, experimenting. developing techniques, exercises, and routines. He freely shared his findings, knowledge the same as his does today. DLD is one of the greatest Representative for the Penis Enlargement community, so what he doesn't have a 10.5 inches penis (ha-ha), but he definitely knows how to make yours 10.5-inches if so desire.

The ironic thing about all this scrutiny, this picture has to be over 7 years old and it's the picture that launched Michael Salvini Empire (MOS Brotherhood)... it must be nice to be King.
    LOVE for MY BROTHER!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

if you want to tell if a pic is fake jsut put the original in here
    http://29a.ch/sandbox/2012/imageerrorlevelanalysis/
    then shut up

i dont really care who gains what. as for DLD, no matter how big he gain its his own dick. he should know better. and why would you want to care as long as he help us to achieve our goal. most of his routine and exercise posted were actually work. he wouldn't posted it if it wasn't worked. and i bet all the hatters out there are the one who tried and failed. now they just want to find someone to blame. and i want to take this opportunity to thank DLD for his hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by b.d.d. View Post
    then shut up
    LoL, who has the original, Thunders Place muck up their evidence by adding comments to the image. Besides, that website image analysis it's about as submissible as a polygraph test.

Mike Salvini's penis length is fake as are the size of Dolly Parton's breasts... (ha-ha) only their doctors really know.
    Last edited by Threak-X; 12-23-12 at 05:36 PM.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency."

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

If I ever see Thunders I'm gonna beat his ass up and cockslap his hoe wife, seriously defamating a guy who has worked so hard to help guys on ANY forum is the act of a very small man

Quote Originally Posted by RUBY10" View Post
    If I ever see Thunders I'm gonna beat his ass up and cockslap his hoe wife, seriously defamating a guy who has worked so hard to help guys on ANY forum is the act of a very small man
    ... you don't give pleasurable rewards to the inept at humility
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency."

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    LoL, who has the original, Thunders Place muck up their evidence by adding comments to the image. Besides, that website image analysis it's about as submissible as a polygraph test.

Mike Salvini's penis length is fake as are the size of Dolly Parton's breasts... (ha-ha) only their doctors really know.

it doesnt really matter how many times its been resaved it will still show artifacts of editing. obviously the original is better to examine. and you can use other analysis if you like.

Mike Salvini (DLD) has already proven that he has a true 10,5 incher. He even got a video clip as a prof, and on that video clip he cover his penis with 2 hands and some girl also used one hand. So 3 hands are used and his whole glans are sticking out while the three hands are applied.

Im sure he got what he claims, for sure. The question is just... Was he really 6,5 inches starting size? Maybe he just started bigger, we will never know. But for sure, that 10.5 inches is not fake and belongs to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    ... you don't give pleasurable rewards to the inept at humility
    yeah man I know but that little bitch just makes want to explode with rage, he is everything I hate about Thundersplace and the reason I am never going back there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by b.d.d. View Post
    then shut up
    That is pretty cool!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Blog Entries

Spamomatic fucking kills it! You can not fuck with the forums!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Blog Entries

Personally I say its real, and even if it were fake, doesn't mean Penis Enlargement doesn't work. Hell my dick is growing like miracle grow. Swinging Thors Hammer.
    Get bored, pull on your penis.

EL:7, Another inch or so and boom I'm good
    EG:5.2, Wouldn't mind it so much if I wasn't 6'6 and built like a football player with the hands the size of boxing gloves. lol

Update as of December 1st 2012
    BPEL: 7.8
    MSEG:5.3

Goals: EL:8.5-9
    EG:6.5

P.E is for life, nothing comes easy so you gotta work it like a body builder works on his muscles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ryan62468 View Post
    Personally I say its real, and even if it were fake, doesn't mean Penis Enlargement doesn't work. Hell my dick is growing like miracle grow. Swinging Thors Hammer.
    Listen, it looks just like a penis, only much smaller
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

man i agree some ppl may hate dld for his gains ... but man what joker soldier whateva shit guy did was truely shitty enuf to call him shit
    HE IS A SHIT, Bitch!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wantabigone View Post
    man i agree some ppl may hate dld for his gains ... but man what joker soldier whateva shit guy did was truely shitty enuf to call him shit
    HE IS A SHIT, Bitch!
    ?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    DLD is an alien. Shhh, don't tell anyone.
    Something like that....lets put it this way Reality is what the vier makes an agreement with. I used to hate posting pictures and video and the like, people never appreciated, they only attacked and persecuted and you can only beat a dog long enough til he will just be out! Today it is a much different environment than when I started. No one posted pictures and when they did they were always critiqued to the point that jealous users would push them away. Men would put up a picture and everyone would yell fake, photoshopped, edited, chopped, etc. It was very sad to see men come and be ostracized for sharing their pictures.

I stopped posting long ago and would feel insulted if anyone ever dared asked me to prove myself. I would most likely smack them....I have become quite strict with men in my elderly ways and expect a certain degree of respect from anyone I speak with.

I went above and beyond the call of duty and when I did I was attacked...I thank God I have a very thick skin, something BigAl taught me very early in the game, when Thundersplace (an old Penis Enlargement forum, not sure if they are around anymore) but they tried to crucify me do some very underhanded business when I started out. I remember BigAl taking to me on the phone telling me if I was going to last in this business I needed to grow a thicker skin, he was right! Today I am so happy to see so many men benefit from what started as a very tiny group of about 5 guys! Today we entertain millions!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Blog Entries

You're still an alien!
    The one thing that all will realize when it is finally expose who I am is "Total Terror"
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Blog Entries

We should make this a sticky lol

Blog Entries

Yikes!!!!!!!
    We will be serving Kool Aide and giving out free black Nike sneakers so it will be worth it.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast