Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone tried Leech Oil?

This stuff supposedly contains something that increases blood flow when rubbed in and is ideal for jelqing. I've read up on it and it seems like there is a NPenis Enlargement movement that swears by this stuff for their jelqing and gets very good results from it.

Just wondering if anyone here has heard about it or tried it yet.

Re: Anyone tried Leech Oil?

No have not heard of it. where does the oil come from? where can i get it?
    GLADIATOR2

9cyclops9 Guest

Sounds like snake oil to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 9cyclops9
    Sounds like snake oil to me.

from what I gather it is actually extracted straight from leeches, something about their oil/saliva helps increase bloodflow, which is why they have been used medically to restore circulation.

I've seen it on E-bay and a few other sites... just trying to gather more info on it before I buy any.

9cyclops9 Guest

I didn't mean to imply it was extracted from snakes and not leeches. I meant it sounds like BS.

Blog Entries

try it and see
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Leech saliva is a natural coagulent. Means that blood doesn't clot to create a scab or stop bloodflow. If you do get some and it does work make sure you don't get cut while doin' Penis Enlargement otherwise you'll have a nice fountain goin' for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybershot
    Leech saliva is a natural coagulent. Means that blood doesn't clot to create a scab or stop bloodflow. If you do get some and it does work make sure you don't get cut while doin' Penis Enlargement otherwise you'll have a nice fountain goin' for awhile.

you mean anticoagulant.

I tried leech oil before. Its a gimmick, it does not work. I have always wondered if a creme like ben gay would help Penis Enlargement. I mean to get more blood to your dong. But Ben Gay would hurt like a mofo. Some creme to get a warming sensation but not burn like Icy hot or Ben Gay.
    Started: 5.5 BP x 4.0
    Now: 8.0 BP x 5.75

Leech oil would work...the problem is the delivery. You see, the hirudin in the leech is water soluble, but clears the body in a couple of hours. So, the ancient ones in their wisdom created a primitive form of liposomal delivery by cooking the leeches in sesame oil, and afterwards aging it in green coconuts (contains natural emulsifiers and sodium-lauryl-sulfate...a saponin I think)with wonderful things like candlenuts (source of tung oil, which has an interesting chemistry as well) and other herbs added. I think the idea was to maximise the amount of hirudin that would pass through the skin, and increase the amount of time the substance remains in the tissue...to get the maximum benefit. Unfortunately, yes, the stuff I've tried doesn't do much (minor vasodilation...a couple drops of capsaicin in your K.Y. would work better).
    I am hoping to create a formula of my own, but the cash for materials and R&D is a little short right now...I'll keep you posted when I finally get going on it...

I bought 4 bottles of leach oil about a year back. The theory intrigued me and I'm a sucker for every new supplement that comes out. I'll try them all.
    I never noticed any enlargement from leach oil. It may help with petichae (don't know if I spelt that correct, is spelt a word?) you know, the little red pin spot bruising. The oil was a little costly as it came from Indonesia. The company was "Duroil". 60 ml bottles.
    Ingredients: Hirudo medicinalis, Cocos nucifera, Zingiberis misus, Ghizoma Smilax myosotiflorae, Zingiberis officinale, Aleurites moluccana, Piper nigrum, Palm oil.
    I like the stuff but I'm not to sure as to the effectiveness. Smells exotic, kind of like incense.
    I once tried "Tiger Balm" the hot version for Penis Enlargement. I got my dick good and hard and started smearing the stuff on pretty heavy. I figured it would cause some major vasodilation and hell, I'm tough, I can take the burn, it won't last long. It started to get nice and warm, then warmer, then hot, then MOTHER FUCKER, the burn was so insane I was damn near crying like a little girl. Some got it my "pee hole" too. The shit stripped the skin of my cock like a bad sunburn. But yeah, pretty good vasodilation, try it, go ahead, I double dog dare yah!!

leech oil is nothing more than a snake oil, as someone has already posted. don't waste your time and money, i tried a bottle i bought on ebay, in a word....crap

LOL, tiger balm on your cock sounds bad in the first place.. thats like the equivalent to icy hot.. haha. At least you tried it though

When I was younger around 20, my Dick was big that I used to faint when I got an hard on, the doctor recommended that I use leaches on my Dick to suck the blood out when I getting aroused. By golly it worked, in fact it worked so well that used to have a pet leach that gave me the best blow job I have ever had. Of course like any medication, it had side effects, the biggest side effect was called penilieiuos destruction. Which in laymen's terms means your prick shrinks to a much smaller size. So once when I had a 9" banger, is now only a 4" banger. So you do have to be careful when using Leach type products

9cyclops9 Guest

lol ElGeogio, you freakin' rock man.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGeorgio
    When I was younger around 20, my Dick was big that I used to faint when I got an hard on, the doctor recommended that I use leaches on my Dick to suck the blood out when I getting aroused. By golly it worked, in fact it worked so well that used to have a pet leach that gave me the best blow job I have ever had. Of course like any medication, it had side effects, the biggest side effect was called penilieiuos destruction. Which in laymen's terms means your prick shrinks to a much smaller size. So once when I had a 9" banger, is now only a 4" banger. So you do have to be careful when using Leach type products
    By far, the funniest shit I have ever read on an internet forum! Sorry to laugh at your misfortunes El Georgio. Please forgive me.

So does anyone have any new updates on this stuff? I'm thinkin about getting it the seller on ebay offers a money back guarantee and the feedback for the product is good. I'm emailing some people who left good feedback to see if it really worked for them. Here's a link to the leech oil i'm lookin into: http://cgi.ebay.com/LEECH-OIL-SAFER-...QQcmdZViewItem

Haha, dude I would not buy that shit, seems like a load of garbage. Snake oil indeed- I hear icy hot on your dick works well though, you should try that instead.
    6/13/05.....BPEL-6.5.....NBPEL-5.8
    7/13/05.....BPEL-6.8.....NBPEL- 5.95
    8/13/05.....BPEL- 7.15...NBPEL- 6.2
    Five months away from PE
    2/22/06.....BPEL- ?need new ruler..NBPEL- 6.2 I think
    3/22/06.....BPEL- 6.75...NBPEL- 6.25
    4/1/06.....BPEL- 7.........NBPEL- 6.5.... G- 4.9

My (eventually quite large) log

i might get these pills instead i'm still deciding on which to get the leech oil or these pills. The feedback for these pills are really good, there called ProMagnum XL anyone try them? here's a link to them on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/120-Day-Supply-P...QQcmdZViewItem

haha- did you see the before and after pics on that link- its the dudes little penis twice, nothing changed in the after pic- he said he grew 2 1/2 inches length and 1 inch in girth in two months too. Im afraid not. I would advise not to get these pills, but the choice is still yours if you really think they might work. Hell, send me some money and Ill send you some penis pills too.
    6/13/05.....BPEL-6.5.....NBPEL-5.8
    7/13/05.....BPEL-6.8.....NBPEL- 5.95
    8/13/05.....BPEL- 7.15...NBPEL- 6.2
    Five months away from PE
    2/22/06.....BPEL- ?need new ruler..NBPEL- 6.2 I think
    3/22/06.....BPEL- 6.75...NBPEL- 6.25
    4/1/06.....BPEL- 7.........NBPEL- 6.5.... G- 4.9

My (eventually quite large) log

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast