does smoking weed affect pe like cigarettes?

hey guys i just wanted to no if smoking weed affects pe ,like ciggaretes and coffee and all that becaus i heard they mess up the blood circulation thru the body., and i smoke weed at night does this affect blood circulation like cigarettes?

Re: does smoking weed affect pe like cigarettes?

i don't think so. i smoke so much that i'm on a break because i can't get high any more, but i've still made some gains. i know DLD smokes too and well....he's fuckin DLD

I smoke about 2 ounces a month and I've gained over an inch by over a half inch in the past several months so take that for what it's worth
    June 09 - Just under 6"x5"
    Sept 09 - 7"x5.5"
    June 10 - 7.25"x5.75"

Quote Originally Posted by seargantbaker View Post
    I smoke about 2 ounces a month and I've gained over an inch by over a half inch in the past several months so take that for what it's worth
    damn, nice shit. how can you smoke that much though? i stopped feeling it when i started smoking every day for about a month or two. i used to only smoke on weekends, but my homeboy started selling so it's nonstop smoking for us lol

Quote Originally Posted by seargantbaker View Post
    Maybe I need to start smoking some weed! haha

Quote Originally Posted by rivieraman71 View Post
    Maybe I need to start smoking some weed! haha
    you should. my life is way better since i started

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    damn, nice shit. how can you smoke that much though?
    Haha well I've been smoking for almost 10 years in which time I've smoked nearly daily with the exception of a 4 month period many years ago when I took a break from smoking. Cannabis is part of my way of life and I'm usually high from morning til night. Although to be totally forthright I don't "smoke" most my stash. I got my first vaporizer in 2003 or 2004 and have had one since. The one I'm using now is the volcano and its the best I've used thus far. Hopefully I'll get to vote for legalization in 2010
    Sept 09 - 7"x5.5"
    June 10 - 7.25"x5.75"

haha nice, ya i was just wondering becaus i recently took back up the sport. i havent blazed since my teens like 3 years ive quite now but i smoked for 6 .
    ive started smoking again becaus i find that it helps with my insomnia.

HEHEHE this thread made my day, i just had a picture of some dude sitting in his big chair going: Puf puf pass with himself. And then looking down in his groin going: "waaaaauuuuhhhh my cock lookes huge!"
    Penis Enlargement WORKS!
    Thanks to Redzulu for being my tutor through this travel.
    Thanks to DLD for making this homepage.

Blog Entries

As funny as some of the stuff is some you guys said think about the bigger picture. May not affect you at the present moment but years down the ride it will. What you going tell your wife or wife to be when you cant get erect.

Every time you smoke you continue to make yourself a ticking time bomb and for some guys they dont change there lifestyle until its to late. So much shit can happen from now and 5 years down the ride to cause ED and your going to let getting high be one reason why. I fell sad for you guys.
    "If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

*CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS THREAD.*
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...-and-beyond%21

so it does affect circulation?

Quote Originally Posted by Girth Hammer View Post
    As funny as some of the stuff is some you guys said think about the bigger picture. May not affect you at the present moment but years down the ride it will. What you going tell your wife or wife to be when you cant get erect.

Every time you smoke you continue to make yourself a ticking time bomb and for some guys they dont change there lifestyle until its to late. So much shit can happen from now and 5 years down the ride to cause ED and your going to let getting high be one reason why. I fell sad for you guys.
    explain how that's gonna happen? because i just smoked some weed and i'm about to Penis Enlargement high

ive read smoking weed has a far greater negative effect on erections than cigs yes cos it messes up your brain chemistry

Quote Originally Posted by jekyllnhyde360 View Post
    so it does affect circulation?
    Yes it does! THC dilates your blood vessels and slightly increases your heart rate... thus increasing your body's ability to circulate blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Girth Hammer View Post

THC is the most widely used medicine in the history of the human race. I would guess that if smoking it caused ED we would not have 6.5+ billion people on the earth.

there are certain people who develop a syndrome where smoking cannabis causes anxiety rather than relieving it. If this applies to you then yes, smoking will be bad for your wang... as all stress factors are.
    Sept 09 - 7"x5.5"
    June 10 - 7.25"x5.75"

Myth: Marijuana Interferes With Male and Female Sex Hormones. In both men and women, marijuana can cause infertility. Marijuana retards sexual development in adolescents. It produces feminine characteristics in males and masculine characteristics in females.

Fact: There is no evidence that marijuana causes infertility in men or women. In animal studies, high doses of THC diminish the production of some sex hormones and can impair reproduction. However, most studies of humans have found that marijuana has no impact of sex hormones. In those studies showing an impact, it is modest, temporary, and of no apparent consequence for reproduction. There is no scientific evidence that marijuana delays adolescent sexual development, has feminizing effect on males, or a masculinizing effect on females.
    *Parents Resource Institute for Drug Education. Marijuana and Cocaine. Atlanta, GA: PRIDE, 1990.
    *Center for Substance Abuse Prevention. Female Adolescents and Marijuana Use; Fact Sheet for Adults. Rockville: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1995.
    *Center for Substance Abuse Prevention. Marijuana: Tips for Teens. Rockville: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1995.
    *Swan, Neil. “A Look at Marijuana’s Harmful Effects.” NIDA Notes. 9:2 (1994): 16.
    *Clinton, President Bill. Speech at Framingham High School. Framingham, Massachusetts. 20 Oct. 1994.

from drugpolicy.org Here's an article about marijuana and sex throughout history thats interesting, at least to me http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/1372.html
    Last edited by seargantbaker; 12-03-09 at 12:49 PM.
    Sept 09 - 7"x5.5"
    June 10 - 7.25"x5.75"