Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    los angeles
    Age
    37
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    10

    Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    Tonight is the night that i start my 90 challenge. I have been a personal trainer for many years and I know I can make a complete body transformation in 90 days. I am going to apply this same principal and intense workouts to my Penis Enlargement. Today is Janurary 24th and by April 24th I am expecting to gain atleast 1 inch in length and 1/2 inch in girth. I will be using clamping as my main soruce of girth workouts and various manual strectches for length.

    For the record I am starting with a 7.5 x 5 and will be atleast 8.5 x 5.5 on April 24th. there is no doubt in my mind that I will achieve this goal. Infact my enitre relationship is dependent upon it as this is the minimal size I require to have enough confidence to deal with my girlfriend's past.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Age
    22
    Posts
    405
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    Hey Nickynine. Good luck brother! I like your attitude about it!

    About your relationship though, i dont really want to over step my bounds, but your Penis Enlargement shouldnt be about that in my opinion. If you want to improve yourself for yourself, great. But it is not going to make or break your relationship, regardless of your girls past man. She's with you because she wants to be with you, keep that in mind. Would you want your girl being insecure about her tits just because she knows youve been with girls with bigger ones? (hypothetical of course), but im sure you answer would be NO.

    Anyways, best of luck. Keep us informed!

    -Bam
    Starting Stats-----As of-------As of-------As of--------Current
    May 15, 2011-----6-14-11---9-13-11---10-17-11---5-20-13
    NBPFL- 4.5---------(4.75)-------(5)-----------(?)----------(5)
    BPFSL- 7.5---------(8)-----------(8)-----------(?)----------(8.25)
    FG- 4.5-------------(4.5)---------(4.5)--------(?)-----------(4.75)
    BPEL-7.25----------(7.5)---------(7.5)--------(7.75)-------(7.5)
    NBPEL- 6.25-------(6.5)---------(6.875)------(7)----------(6.75)
    MSEG- 5-----------(5.1875)-----(5.5)---------(5.5)--------(5.5)

    1st Short Term Goal (Reached!)
    NBPEL- 6.75
    MSEG- 5.25 to 5.50

    Next Short Term Goal
    NBPEL- 7
    MSEG- 5.75

    Long Term Goal
    NBPEL- 7.5 - 8
    MSEG- 5.75 - 6

    I have added 1/2 of an inch to my visible length and girth. This means I am 9% longer and 27% bigger by volume than when I first started PE.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    UK & USA
    Posts
    2,629
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    You have a good attitude, which is great, but you have high short term goals for just manual and clamping work.

    If you don't make it, don't be disheartened. Keep going and you'll get there.

    Good luck though, i hope you make it.
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 9 inches X MSEG 6 inches or whenever the girlfriend says she can't take it.

    Short Term Goal: BPEL 8 X MSEG 6

    Current BPFSL: 8.1 inches

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    los angeles
    Age
    37
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    Thank you Bam for the kind words. It always nice to have postive energy, thank you! And you are totally correct about my girlfirend and her past. I just get so insecure because I wish my penis was bigger. I feel once I am at 8.5 x 5.5 I will be so much more confident and I wont be insecure or atleast not as insecure as I am now about my penis size. I do see what you are saying about her being with me now and I know my insecurity isall in my mind but I still have to face those thoughts and get over my insecurity so I can love myself and love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam2786 View Post
    Hey Nickynine. Good luck brother! I like your attitude about it!

    About your relationship though, i dont really want to over step my bounds, but your Penis Enlargement shouldnt be about that in my opinion. If you want to improve yourself for yourself, great. But it is not going to make or break your relationship, regardless of your girls past man. She's with you because she wants to be with you, keep that in mind. Would you want your girl being insecure about her tits just because she knows youve been with girls with bigger ones? (hypothetical of course), but im sure you answer would be NO.

    Anyways, best of luck. Keep us informed!

    -Bam

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    los angeles
    Age
    37
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    Thank you Medicating I appreciate the positive words! I forgot to mention that i am also going to be using my bathmate too. I have gained a lot of length before but this is my first time that I will attacking girth. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you again for keeping it poitive!
    Quote Originally Posted by Medicating View Post
    You have a good attitude, which is great, but you have high short term goals for just manual and clamping work.

    If you don't make it, don't be disheartened. Keep going and you'll get there.

    Good luck though, i hope you make it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    UK & USA
    Posts
    2,629
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    Oh right, the BathMate changes everything. It makes it all the more possible.
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 9 inches X MSEG 6 inches or whenever the girlfriend says she can't take it.

    Short Term Goal: BPEL 8 X MSEG 6

    Current BPFSL: 8.1 inches

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    47
    Posts
    61,233
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Medicating View Post
    Oh right, the BathMate changes everything. It makes it all the more possible.
    It is true. It is crazy that within one year the BathMate has become the rave of the Penis Enlargement world...for good reason! It is always a massive find in penis enlargement when you find a device that is so effective, so powerful and really, truly works. I wish I had a BathMate in my first year and I wonder how much it would have increased my gains.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    UK & USA
    Posts
    2,629
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    If BathMate was around in your newbie routine, damn. Jonah who?
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 9 inches X MSEG 6 inches or whenever the girlfriend says she can't take it.

    Short Term Goal: BPEL 8 X MSEG 6

    Current BPFSL: 8.1 inches

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    los angeles
    Age
    37
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    I honestly think I was the first person in the United States to have a bathmate but I only used it twice. My bath room is being remodeled but I will have my new tub next week and thats when I will add the bathmate to my routine. I cant wait!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    on the other side of town, USA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,276
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    you are right about 3 months...is enough time to make a major change in one's appearance...with pe to get an inch in 3 months will take A LOT of work and dedication...i believe you can do it, if you remain on task and go all out...it sounds like you have the mind set to do it and the material as well...good luck to you!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    This is a motivating thread, nickynine. My only advice is do Penis Enlargement for yourself, not some chick. Stick with it an you'll grow!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    los angeles
    Age
    37
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by twins172_up View Post
    you are right about 3 months...is enough time to make a major change in one's appearance...with pe to get an inch in 3 months will take A LOT of work and dedication...i believe you can do it, if you remain on task and go all out...it sounds like you have the mind set to do it and the material as well...good luck to you!
    Thank you Twins172_up! It is so nice having positive comments about my challenging goal. I am use to having negativity in my life but all these positive comments help me a lot more! Thanks again for being cool.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    los angeles
    Age
    37
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by higherone View Post
    This is a motivating thread, nickynine. My only advice is do Penis Enlargement for yourself, not some chick. Stick with it an you'll grow!
    Hi Higherone. I am glad u find this a motivating thread so far. I know when I achieve my 90 day goal , a lot of other people will be motivated from it too.

    You are absolutely right about doing Penis Enlargement for myself and not anyone else. I recently learned this and decided that its best her and I go our seperate ways. Not because of the penis insecurities but she wagoas not meant for me in a lot of ways. I can focus on my goal and it keeps me distracted from the sadness I feel when I think about her. I continue with my 90 day challenge for me at this point, and nobody else. nothing will stop me from acheving my goal!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    on the other side of town, USA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,276
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by nickynine View Post
    Hi Higherone. I am glad u find this a motivating thread so far. I know when I achieve my 90 day goal , a lot of other people will be motivated from it too.

    You are absolutely right about doing Penis Enlargement for myself and not anyone else. I recently learned this and decided that its best her and I go our seperate ways. Not because of the penis insecurities but she wagoas not meant for me in a lot of ways. I can focus on my goal and it keeps me distracted from the sadness I feel when I think about her. I continue with my 90 day challenge for me at this point, and nobody else. nothing will stop me from acheving my goal!
    i too am going through a tough time with a woman i really care for and i am also using pe right now to focus on something else...it's very easy to get distracted or put pe on the back burner when your mood is low...but push through it..and if it was meant to be it will be but in the mean time focus on yourself and your goals...
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    47
    Posts
    61,233
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by twins172_up View Post
    i too am going through a tough time with a woman i really care for and i am also using pe right now to focus on something else...it's very easy to get distracted or put pe on the back burner when your mood is low...but push through it..and if it was meant to be it will be but in the mean time focus on yourself and your goals...
    It is true, if you love something let it go and if it returns to you it was meant to be. It is difficult to think this because we want what we want when we want it but it is so important to let go. I allowed my breakup to destroy every part of my like and it took years to get myself back.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    3. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 or X40! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US! or get The All New Penomet Hydropump!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    As much as I like this positive thinking, you've been in this game for long enough to know that this isn't quite how things work. No need for time limits, plus if you've already gained a lot of length that will be harder aswell.

    I would probably suggest going more for girth, but as I said keep the positive thinking. I look forward to the 3 month results.

    I also agree with what's been said about not boiling your relationship down to your dick. Not the way to go.

    Take care.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    I let go of myself can we get some
    Last edited by SantaSLap; 02-03-11 at 07:33 AM.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    133
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by nickynine View Post
    Tonight is the night that i start my 90 challenge. I have been a personal trainer for many years and I know I can make a complete body transformation in 90 days. I am going to apply this same principal and intense workouts to my Penis Enlargement. Today is Janurary 24th and by April 24th I am expecting to gain atleast 1 inch in length and 1/2 inch in girth. I will be using clamping as my main soruce of girth workouts and various manual strectches for length.

    For the record I am starting with a 7.5 x 5 and will be atleast 8.5 x 5.5 on April 24th. there is no doubt in my mind that I will achieve this goal. Infact my enitre relationship is dependent upon it as this is the minimal size I require to have enough confidence to deal with my girlfriend's past.
    I just weighed myself at 190lbs. It is the 2nd time in my life I have been under 200lbs. I'm 5'11 so thats decent weight (My dick probly weighs a good 5lbs of thatI cant believe I did it, you can do it too, vizualise it and it will happen like DLd says it really came true for me

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    los angeles
    Age
    37
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyzBoot View Post
    I just weighed myself at 190lbs. It is the 2nd time in my life I have been under 200lbs. I'm 5'11 so thats decent weight (My dick probly weighs a good 5lbs of thatI cant believe I did it, you can do it too, vizualise it and it will happen like DLd says it really came true for me
    Thank you AndyBootz for the encourgment and congrats on the weight! How uch weight did u lose?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Age
    22
    Posts
    405
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Nickynine's 90 Day Challenge

    NickyNine- so its been over a month now. How goes the battle? any gains?
    Starting Stats-----As of-------As of-------As of--------Current
    May 15, 2011-----6-14-11---9-13-11---10-17-11---5-20-13
    NBPFL- 4.5---------(4.75)-------(5)-----------(?)----------(5)
    BPFSL- 7.5---------(8)-----------(8)-----------(?)----------(8.25)
    FG- 4.5-------------(4.5)---------(4.5)--------(?)-----------(4.75)
    BPEL-7.25----------(7.5)---------(7.5)--------(7.75)-------(7.5)
    NBPEL- 6.25-------(6.5)---------(6.875)------(7)----------(6.75)
    MSEG- 5-----------(5.1875)-----(5.5)---------(5.5)--------(5.5)

    1st Short Term Goal (Reached!)
    NBPEL- 6.75
    MSEG- 5.25 to 5.50

    Next Short Term Goal
    NBPEL- 7
    MSEG- 5.75

    Long Term Goal
    NBPEL- 7.5 - 8
    MSEG- 5.75 - 6

    I have added 1/2 of an inch to my visible length and girth. This means I am 9% longer and 27% bigger by volume than when I first started PE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •