Replacement for SizeGenetics memory foam pad

I have decided to go the comfort strap route with my Extender, and use the velcro thing I've seen around here, but I don't have any memory foam as my extender was a originally a noose extender which i've bought the comfort strap accessory for. I hope the thing will come with it's own memory foam but I suspect it wont as it's one of the budget alternatives.

Any ideas for something I could use in replacement for the memory foam part of the comfort strap system? Thanks guys.

Re: Replacement for SizeGenetics memory foam pad

Try using medical gauze (bandage) - You can get this from your local store or pharmacy

I'm so good at P.E. that I have women do chin ups on my wang while I do kegels... Just sayin'
    =================
    All stats are in inches
    =================

Stock Stats Starting 05/28/11
    BPFSL: 7.5 BPEL: 6.75 NBPEL: 6.25
    EG: 6.25
    Goal: Bigger, without permanent funny colors or breaking my tool. 8x8, 9x8? Who cares take what I can get
    =
    After Market Stats 12/01/11
    BPFSL: x BPEL: x NBPEL: x
    EG: x
    Goal: x

Blog Entries

You can pretty much use anything you use to wrap with any hanger or stretching device. Ace bandage wrap, mouse pad, silicon, etc. In the SizeGenetics forum, I'm pretty sure, Fedora has an amazing wrap set up for the extender. It may also be in the Picture Proof section. If you cannot find it let me know, my computer is fritzing out right now so I am about to sign out for now.

"mouse pad" I lol'd... Now what would be really interesting would be a pad made from a mouse's hide/fur!
    I'm so good at P.E. that I have women do chin ups on my wang while I do kegels... Just sayin'
    =================
    All stats are in inches
    =================

Stock Stats Starting 05/28/11
    BPFSL: 7.5 BPEL: 6.75 NBPEL: 6.25
    EG: 6.25
    Goal: Bigger, without permanent funny colors or breaking my tool. 8x8, 9x8? Who cares take what I can get
    =
    After Market Stats 12/01/11
    BPFSL: x BPEL: x NBPEL: x
    EG: x
    Goal: x

Blog Entries

Use ACE bandage. It really is the best way to wrap. I, along with DLD and a load of others will vouch for ACE wraps over everything.
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 9 inches X MSEG 6 inches or whenever the girlfriend says she can't take it.

Short Term Goal: BPEL 8 X MSEG 6

Current BPFSL: 8.1 inches

Hello

Good advice with the Ace wraps it is a cheaper alternative to the foam pads.

If any one does want to purchase the foam pads they are available to order using the SizeGenetics website

Thanks