Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ordered the VacuTech elliptical cylinder

Hey, I just ordered the Vacutech elliptical thick wall cylinder. After searching on Google, I found it hard to find a good review on the Vacutech elliptical cylinder for penis enlargement. I ordered it over over the weekend, and I will be happy to fill you guys in on the details as it happens. The size of the cylinder I went for is 9'' by 2'' x 2 1/2''. I didn't want to get it too long or too wide so I went with the second largest width and the most popular length. The length of the cylinder is a good 2 inches more than my length, and the width is not too big but still gives room to grow. The inner width of the Bathmate X-40 looks to be about 2 1/8'' in a perfect circle and it fits me pretty good, me being at 5'' in girth. The Vacutech's cylinder has a vertical width of 2'' and a horizontal width of 2 1/2'' in an oval shape. The Vacutech's roof is actually going to be 1/8'' less than the X-40, but the horizontal width is going to be wider.

It seems like it will pump the penis in more of an oval shape, up and outwards to get increased length. It should also reduce the effect of sucking in the testicles. With the cylinder I also got a good metal brake bleeder vacuum pump with a guage from amazon (not Mityvac) and a male coupler on the Vacutech site to fit the pump. I'll post any updates including when I get it and what's in the package, as-well as a detailed review. Thanks for reading I'll keep you guys posted.
    Last edited by truant; 06-27-11 at 02:54 AM.

Re: Ordered the VacuTech elliptical cylinder

truant according to the measurement chart that tube you ordered should be way to big, either that or i have ordered the wrong tube, i too ordered an elliptical tube at the weekend i'm just over 6 inches girth but ordered a smaller tube than you,

i just went with the measurement guide on the vacutech site, i'm new to dry pumping so have no experience on what to buy, i ordered the tube, lube, and a pump from vacutech. i'm now thinking instead i should have got the metal brake bleeder

you have ordered damn!

Vacutech has a size chart on their page I think, no?

Quote Originally Posted by SirKyle View Post
    Vacutech has a size chart on their page I think, no?
    yes this is how i worked out mine.

If Your Measurement is: Order This Elliptical ThickWall™ Cylinder
    (A x B in diagram below):
    3 ¼" to 4" 1" x 1 ½"
    4 ¼" to 4 ¾" 1 ¼" x 1 ¾"
    5" to 5 ¾" 1 ½" x 2"
    6" to 6 ½" 1 ¾" x 2 ¼" i choose this tube to match my girth
    6 ¾" to 7 ½" 2" x 2 ½"
    7 ¾ " to 8 ¼" 2 ¼" x 2 ¾"

I have the 2" x 2.5" tube. It is large, and I use a base collar to keep scrotum involvement to a minimum. No, i can't pack either girth or length. I use a thin silicone sleeve to prevent bruising. I pump as high as 15, but quickly drop to 10, then 5 for a while, then to zero. I find that varying the pressure causes a quicker rise in volume. I also at times make the first pump cycle with hot water in the tube. I use a 2" tube for packing for length and a 2.25 tube for packing for just girth. I use the elliptical for shape and girth pull.

Thanks for all the input guys. Cool Fonic you ordered one over the weekend too but a smaller size. I'm glad I didn't get the largest size than. I didn't use the chart, I just ordered based on the size of the Bathmate X-40. I was going to order a smaller width size but the inner diameter of the Bathmate X-40 is a tiny bit bigger than the vertical width of the vacutech cylinder (2'') so it can't be that big going that way. Now the 2.5'' horizontal width is getting a little on the wide side but it's only three 1/8's'' wider than the X-40, this little extra space should not be too much of an issue for me on girth and will give me some room to grow.

I really didn't want to go any smaller than the size I got so I can grow into it, although the largest size does seem a bit too large. I always go in erect, and maybe I'll do a set or two with the X-40 to girth up before I go into the Vautech tube. The pump you got fonic is pretty good I heard, but the metal brake bleeder was cheaper $35 and could be rebuilt if it broke, idk about the Vacutech pump. The cylinder should be shipped today but I didn't receive an email yet. I should have all the items by Friday.
    Last edited by truant; 06-27-11 at 01:03 PM.

Truant i look forward to hearing you make massive gains, may the force be with you! i will hopefully pack out my tube soon and shoot for length thats what i'm really after.

@ hsage sounds like great advice, how are you doing with gains from pumping, are you managing to cement them?

Thanks fonic! I like your avatar, did you have to work to get that 6'' girth or is it natural? With that size you would have been safe going with the largest size on the Vacutech chart. That chart looks like it stays on the safe side in telling people what to get. The 2'' x 2.5'' cylinder is bigger than the Bathmate X-40 yet smaller than the X-40 in inner width. My gains are going well, I just need to stay more consistent, my plan is to ad least use the Bathmate and vacutech for a few sets each day so I get some girth in. I'll use the Bathmate to get nice and warmed up for the vacutech. Then mix the LM and SG during the day for length, then just sit back and enjoy the exercises with this great equipment. How is your pe going for you fonic?
    Last edited by truant; 06-27-11 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by truant View Post
    Thanks fonic! I like your avatar, did you have to work to get that 6'' girth or is it natural? With that size you would have been safe going with the largest size on the Vacutech chart. That chart looks like it stays on the safe side in telling people what to get. The 2'' x 2.5'' cylinder is bigger than the Bathmate X-40 yet smaller than the X-40 in inner width. My gains are going well, I just need to stay more consistent, my plan is to ad least use the Bathmate and vacutech for a few sets each day so I get some girth in. I'll use the Bathmate to get nice and warmed up for the vacutech. Then mix the LM and SG during the day for length, then just sit back and enjoy the exercises with this great equipment. How is your pe going for you fonic?
    My avatar thanks, thats just my bit on the side you may have heard of her, goes by the name of carmen electra hehe, i'm not a born natural 6" girth, i have worked tirelessly over the last 3 years to achieve this,

primarily used Bathmate herc and jelq to achieve girth, length gains from bib hanging, most sane people would not believe we do this on a daily basis, its like a drug to me and the only way i get a proper fix is measuring

bigger on the ruler! for me gains don't come easy its tug o war with your cock. i will take any increase though even a 1mm gain. i hear ya what your saying about the tube size i'm a bit worried, time will tell i suppose,

if my tube is too tight and yours to big maybe we do a swap ha. i own the X-40 also so i will use that for ball pumping, and fingers crossed i find some way to utilise my LM because i know that would help bigtime in

the length gain department, good to hear your gaining it truly is a miracle we can all do this without the need for surgery, i tried teaching my closest friends about pe, fell on deaf ears, they refuse to believe its possible.

your routine sounds off the hook, much the same as mine really, i'm not going to bother with an ads anymore though, i'm hopefully substituting that with plenty LM sttttttttrrrrrrreeetching. let the pe battle commence.

Hey fonic sounds like you worked hard to get that 6'' girth I hope you fit your tube, did you get the email from Vacutech yet? I might have got the email yesterday in my spam folder but I deleted it w/o checking by accident so I don't know if it was shipped. The pump from amazon was already shipped so I should have that by tomorrow. A really good way to utilize the LM is to put weather stripping over the padding, then thera-band over the weather stripping for extra grip. Let me know when you receive your cylinder, we might get it on the same day lol.
    Last edited by truant; 06-28-11 at 03:23 PM.

Yeah, i received an e-mail about shipping and tracking, probably be next week before i recieve my kit TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. thanks for LM tips

ill get it somehow, hope your package doesn't say DICK PUMP on the front lol We both got the 9' tube too wouldn't that be sweet maxing that

out lengthwise! 205 is my best in the herc so this will be an interesting experiment to see if i can squeeze out any more length. i had a look

at a pumping site vaccutech recommend, some sick shit going out there tubejacking for length and pleasure, cumming in the tube.

yeah exactly TICK TOCK, it's worse because I deleted the email lol. I'm wondering how the 1 1/2 will fit. Yeah the 9'' is going to be interesting. I was going to go with the 10'' - 12'' long, but I think the smaller length is good so you can pack it easier, also less negative space?. It's funny we ordered at the same time. What's the name of that site?
    Last edited by truant; 06-28-11 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by truant View Post
    yeah exactly TICK TOCK, it's worse because I deleted the email lol. I'm wondering how the 1 1/2 will fit. Yeah the 9'' is going to be interesting. I was going to go with the 10'' - 12'' long, but I think the smaller length is good so you can pack it easier, also less negative space?. It's funny we ordered at the same time. What's the name of that site?
    one thing i notice your definitely ambitious! going on what your saying i should i pack my tube quickly and then surely its got to grow lengthwise hopefully, the site i was mentioning doesn't have much content,

its very explicit with pics of cocks and things, i was laughing at the women pumpers section, dem bitches are pumping there titties and clit! tigerpumping.com

Thanks fonic for the complement! you gave me inspiration to stay consistent. Hopefully my cylinder is not too big, and perhaps I can incorporate some ball pumping with the extra width. Your cylinder is going to be perfect for packing the tube length wise you should hit the top. Sounds awesome let me know how that goes. I deleted that email so I'm kind of in the dark. Did the email from vacutech give you an estimate of how long shipping would take? Just saw the first few pics from that site and the first thing I noticed was lots of fluid retention. During my workouts I try to avoid retention but it's just cool to know what pumping can do. Going to look at the rest lol. =)
    Last edited by truant; 06-29-11 at 06:49 PM.

Glad to hear your stepping it up truant, consistency is the key brAh. no point in having all the tools and not doing the job. i see this whole Penis Enlargement thing as a mission, and my mission will

be complete when i reach 8 x 6.5, from a personal point of view i think this is the perfect size, not to big and certainty not small, let me know what your shooting for size wise,

and ill nag you like an annoying wife till you get the job done hehe. i just tracked my parcel and the eagle has landed in my country! its getting processed by customs so i'm thinking

friday will be judgement day pump, pump, pump. maybe you will be the same. i'm excited to see whats happening in the tube from base to tip, its hard to see in the herc whats

going on, something caught my eye the way the base balloons up but i couldn't get a clear picture because of the gator, i know nothing about the dry pumping so i listen to any

advice and tips you throw my way, you sound really clued up. i also want to avoid the dreaded fluid as much as possible along with discolouration, ball sac being sucked in.

do the pumps have a safety cut off so you cant go crazy and pump to hard.

Hey fonic, I got the email from vacutech yesterday saying the package was shipped on Wednesday. It's Friday morning right now so I just checked the tracking info and it says out for delivery in my town! The brake bleeder also came in yesterday and it feels like really solid heavy duty construction. I can't believe it's coming today that worked out perfect. The tracking info says it left California on Wednesday and flew non-stop, and touched down in a town near me on Thursday to get sorted. Now it's on the truck getting ready to come to my house. I chose the standard shipping method so I'm surprised the flight came all the way to New York in one trip and is ready to be delivered. Can't wait until I see the box outside my door, I love the feeling of getting in new Penis Enlargement equipment. Especially the elliptical tube this thing is going to be crazy. Did you get yours in yet fonic? Hope it got by customs smoothly, didn't know you were in another country. I'll let you know when I get it which should be in a couple hours. To my knowledge you can go to any pressure you want with these pumps, the max pressure for the Bathmate is 18hg. We should be able to get really strong suction in our tubes, especially with some vaseline added for the seal. =)
    Last edited by truant; 07-01-11 at 10:52 AM.

Damn son! you probably have your hands full just now then, that was well judged on your part you did estimate friday for delivery, i love when a plan comes together,

maybe vacutech told the pilot there was some precious cargo on board no time for stopping ha, i didn't get mine this sux, i wouldn't expect mine till monday now the way

it works in the uk, i also expect to get hammered by customs tax, where i'm from your born free, and taxed to death. i'm intrigued to find out how comfortable these

tubes are at the base, when i finish with the length and girth element of pumping i think i would like to try the glans enlarger, didn't see them on the vacu site i found that

strange, also i notice there selling a tube that attacks the ligaments for length but was unsure if it was just a gimmick. i look forward to hearing your field report hope all goes

well.

Back with an update on how the first session with the vacutech went. First off, the mouth of the tube is spacious. If I went with your size fonic, or a smaller size it would be a more snug fit for shore. When I go over 5hg my balls start to hurt from being pulled to close to the entrance. To help this I tried the scrunchie idea.

I put one mini scrunchie on my balls and it really helped. It's probably better if you use multiple scrunchies, and a nice T-health warm-up. Last night I also tried to go full package. Everything fit in pretty well and I went up to 5hg w/o any pain at all. It actually felt really good even on my balls.

For some reason going full package is the only time I don't feel a biting pain. The 2 1/2 part makes it possible for me to put my whole package in comfortably and I heard getting that full package look is really nice.

Today my balls feel all tingly in a good way and massaging them feels really good.
    I plan to just stick with 3-4hg at first full package because it just feels so nice.

The thing I want to mention is, the tubing I got from vacutech didn't fit my brake bleeder, It was too big and kept slipping off. Luckily the brake bleeder came with a hose that fit on the nozzle.

The lever of the pump for some reason never goes back inward when you hear the release of pressure. So now every pump I have to manually push it in. It's a hassle but it still works, I soaked it in dw40 last night.

Overall it's the cylinder is a little wide but with some scrunchies that can be helped. Also it's great for going full package or regular ball pumping. Let me know when you get yours fonic. And yes there's a tiny button on my pump that releases the pressure, it's kind of cool the way it does it.
    Last edited by truant; 07-02-11 at 05:00 PM.

hey truant, wowzer! that sounds like a mega big daddy tube, is it wider than the X-40 because i cant even get that badboy to fit my pelvic area, it sounds to me like

its going to be a full package tube then which is good to have, your gonna end up with ostrich egg sized balls haha are you thinking about getting a smaller tube now,

i cant advise yet on that because i still don't have mine :-(( what about fluid build up was there much, any pain discomfort in the shaft. as for balls being sucked in

i'm going to try and use my ball weights to try and combat that, hopefully that will weigh them down and out the way.

Wow fonic you can't fit the X-40 going full package, the X-40 is 2 2/3 wide I believe. I can fit my whole package in the Vacutech and it's great because I don't have to worry about balls being sucked in and I like the whole package look. I'm happy with the tube but if I want to just pump my penis then a smaller tube would be better. I do feel pain in my balls even at really low pressure when I have them outside the tube. Yeah not too much fluid buildup doing low pressure, just enough to look good lol. You probably got yours in by now right fonic?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast