Can't fit penis through sleeve!

The hole is so darn tiny! I put it on my Bathmate and tried to put my cock in it with very little luck. It's impossible to get my head through the tiny hole; I only got it in by using some astroglide, but when I did get it in the water had splashed everywhere, plus my erection had died down. I'm only at 5.5 inches of girth at my upper shaft, I cannot fathom how anyone bigger than I can fit his cock down that thing. How on earth do I stretch this thing out drastically?

Blog Entries

Re: Can't fit penis through sleeve!

I've heard of people cutting the sleeve it to make it bigger. Personally, I like this sleeve better. The hole stretches and is WAY more comfortable. The only thing is that it might rip, so buy 2 if you decide to go with that.

I've used 2 types of sleeves and had to cut them both to fit

I've cut teh sleeves but I can't keep good pressure. I keep losing it; I know I'm using enough water because I have an ample amount when I've pumped it a couple of times. Is this a common occurrence?

I have lube still on my dick from y jelqs which helps.
    "Nothing worth having comes easy"
    -Dr. Kelso (from Scrubs)

Women wait for those three special words, "I love you"
    I'm working for my new three special words, "you're so big!"

Same for me. The lube on my groin is usually enough to keep the suction, but whatever. I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

I cut the sleeve so the hole is big enough for my cock to easily fit through, yet I still fail to get pressure. And the sleeves I am using are the universal pump sleeves, as it says on the box. I think it's best that I just order a replacement sleeve or something, because this latex is giving me zero suction. And yes, I thoroughly lubed both the gator and my groin serveral times with astroglide. :(