Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    Can you suck your own dick!!!

    This is probably going to sound self-incest or fall into personal rape or some other messed up sexually retarded disability that could probably be diagnosed with the aid of some heavily sedative and expensive medications.

    I've witnessed some guys online, sucking their own cock, yup you've probably heard the old myth about having to remove some ribs to suck your own cock, well the truth is if you had a big enough dick you could suck it with ease. I'm not a sicko like these cock sucking self molesting dick suckers, but I am curious if any of you guys have sucked your own dick? When you grow a few extra inches have you ever thought about shoving it into your mouth and giving it a suck to see if you can? I know I have, but this story isn't about me, it's about guys who actually have a large enough dick to suck.

    So after gaining a few inches, have you guys given ourself a blowjob? Kinda like jerking off but with your mouth?

    I'd like to know if I'm the only sexually disturbed self molesting personal rape victim here. Thanks guys.

  2. #2

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    I can't. If I had a ten inch long dick then maybe. When I get to 10 inches then i'll give it a shot. Why the fuck not.
    My Progress.

    Starting size
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 4.5" - .../may/2011


    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 5" - 28/July/2012

  3. #3

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    I can lick it, but not suck.
    Starting stats

    NBEL 18cm
    EG 5"

    First goal
    NBEL 20
    EG 5.5"

  4. #4

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    I wish I could, I'd save a lot of money.

  5. #5

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    It might not be good, like trying to tickle yourself.
    BPEL___NBPEL___EG____NBPFL___FG____DATE
    7.2.........6.5...........4.8........4.2.......... .3.8........7/19/2010 (the beginning of PE)
    7.6.........6.75..........5.1........5.0.......... .4.0........9/7/2010
    next measurement 11/15

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    FL
    Age
    36
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    yes but I'm Italian and flexible. The position is so uncomfortable it's not even worth it.

  7. #7

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SaggyBalls View Post
    This is probably going to sound self-incest or fall into personal rape or some other messed up sexually retarded disability that could probably be diagnosed with the aid of some heavily sedative and expensive medications.

    I've witnessed some guys online, sucking their own cock, yup you've probably heard the old myth about having to remove some ribs to suck your own cock, well the truth is if you had a big enough dick you could suck it with ease. I'm not a sicko like these cock sucking self molesting dick suckers, but I am curious if any of you guys have sucked your own dick? When you grow a few extra inches have you ever thought about shoving it into your mouth and giving it a suck to see if you can? I know I have, but this story isn't about me, it's about guys who actually have a large enough dick to suck.

    So after gaining a few inches, have you guys given ourself a blowjob? Kinda like jerking off but with your mouth?

    I'd like to know if I'm the only sexually disturbed self molesting personal rape victim here. Thanks guys.
    Yes I can, only 2 inches of it. Edging at the time blew my load in my month & ate it all up. I have not sucked my self since because I satisfied my curiousness. It was not that great of a orgasm though.

  8. #8

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    If I could then I would probably use it my advantage when picking up girls
    "I don't need you, I can do this myself so you might as well get started"

  9. #9

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 6.4_girth View Post
    Yes I can, only 2 inches of it. Edging at the time blew my load in my month & ate it all up. I have not sucked my self since because I satisfied my curiousness. It was not that great of a orgasm though.
    Dude...that is some funny shit
    Starting Stats, September 2011
    BPEL: 7.0 NBPEL: 6.0 EG: 6

    Goals: NBPEL: 8, EG: 6.5

  10. #10

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pokhim View Post
    Dude...that is some funny shit
    Yeah, his message invoked an odd feeling. I didn't know whether to be amused, "grossed out" or angry (like he said gone something unmentionable to a kid). I guess someone above stated it best when they said its like "self incest". LOL.
    BPEL___NBPEL___EG____NBPFL___FG____DATE
    7.2.........6.5...........4.8........4.2.......... .3.8........7/19/2010 (the beginning of PE)
    7.6.........6.75..........5.1........5.0.......... .4.0........9/7/2010
    next measurement 11/15

  11. #11

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    I can lick the back side of my balls, though uncomfortable.. and of course I can suck my own dick too. I'd rather it be longer though, since a lot of effort goes into it with only 6 inches. Not something I do often, it's too much involved. Can't eat for that day, so my stomach and intestines aren't as full, easier to curl up that way. I like to eat, so yeah.. also, can cause of spine pain. Not good lol.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    VB VA
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,094
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    Actually, I think most politicians do...it helps lube the chute before they stuff their heads necktie deep.

    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    That's all well and good, but the real question weighing on the minds of MOS members is who can lick their own taint?
    Older, bolder, rusty, crusty & dusty
    but bigger 'n' yesterday.


    (The following links are of vital importance, especially for "newbies".)

    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?55361-Another-anatomy-guide

    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-Matters-of-Size-Rules-amp-Penis-Enlargement-Glossary


    Penis Enlargement

    Penis Enlargement Forum

    One technique that works for me for stretching is start as close to the base as possible and perform one set of stretches there, then move towards the head about an inch or so-one finger width for me- and then continue on until I've reached the head.

    To maintain a good grip I'll kegel blood into my penis until the volume from my grip point to the head is almost at a full erection level, gripping tightly to prevent outflow, this "bulbous end" acts as a damn good anchor. It also isolates the vast majority of the stretch into the tunica & septum- away from the skin.

    Like I always tell new guys:
    1. Absorb as much information as you can, there's no substitute for honest-to-God knowledge.
    2. Find out what works for YOU, experiment, try new routines, expand your personal envelope in a rational, intelligent fashion.
    3. Go S-L-O-W...you can't train a broke dick.

    P.S. Go to the very bottom of the page and select "ARCHIVE". You'll be amazed, I guarantee it.


    DLD newbie Routine and Tutorial
    Matters of Size Full Program
    BathMate for Beginners
    Gain and Inch in 12 Weeks
    SizeGenetics Tutorial
    SRT Theory: Maximizing gains and Healing

  13. #13

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 6.4_girth View Post
    Yes I can, only 2 inches of it. Edging at the time blew my load in my month & ate it all up. I have not sucked my self since because I satisfied my curiousness. It was not that great of a orgasm though.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

    Oh shit :D

  14. #14

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    Yes, but just the head after a couple hours stretching and limbring up. Was too uncomfortable to really do much. I can get a BJ from my wife most any day so it was out of curiosity that I tried it. It was also like tickling yourself which is not so good. However, this little guy can suck himself with no effort at all!

    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...4bioX0Ok&gl=US

  15. #15

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    I probably could, but it's way too disgusting... let the girls do that .
    Start: Max Length 17cm;
    Now: Max Length 25cm;
    going for at least 27cm!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    england, west yorkshire
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,115
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    I really cannot see how it would be much good, the tongue is at the wrong side to lick under the shaft.
    Life is great, enjoy it

    Here are my goals...

    Starting/Current Stats - November 2012
    BPEL - 6.4 inches
    EG - 5 inches
    BPFL - 4.2 inches

    Final Target
    BPEL - 9.2 inches
    EG - 7.2 inches
    BPFL - 7.2 inches

    Overall desired gain...
    BPEL - 2.8 inches
    EG - 2.2 inches
    BPFL - 3 inches

  17. #17

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rakas View Post
    I really cannot see how it would be much good, the tongue is at the wrong side to lick under the shaft.
    Not my first thought on the topic but definitely the most valid logical point from a purely pleasure based view. LOL!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    england, west yorkshire
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,115
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Can you suck your own dick!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by synergio View Post
    Not my first thought on the topic but definitely the most valid logical point from a purely pleasure based view. LOL!
    Personally when women do not know to focus on the gland i end up getting annoyed despite it being nice so i struggle to see how many people could ejaculate.
    Life is great, enjoy it

    Here are my goals...

    Starting/Current Stats - November 2012
    BPEL - 6.4 inches
    EG - 5 inches
    BPFL - 4.2 inches

    Final Target
    BPEL - 9.2 inches
    EG - 7.2 inches
    BPFL - 7.2 inches

    Overall desired gain...
    BPEL - 2.8 inches
    EG - 2.2 inches
    BPFL - 3 inches

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •