why my penis is small when flaccid?

Hi all
    My erect size is 6 inches
    While I'm still interested on increasing my erect size what worried me is my flaccid size which is just 2.6 inches
    Sometimes it gets even smaller and almost disappear like a turtles with its head inside
    How come such a big difference between flaccid and erect size?
    Is there anything I can do to improve my flaccid size?

Blog Entries

Re: why my penis is small when flaccid?

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    Penis Enlargement testicle health routine. I believe you must be a member of the pay site to view it. It is worth it in my opinion as it is a one time fee that will give you further insight and the ways you go through all the phases of training. DLD or one of the moderators can break it down for you better than I.

Good luck on your journey!

That is right! The Testicle Health Massage and Stretch will really help you make broad increases in flaccid size but there are also other things you can do. First, at 6" erect you are above average but with your flaccid size I can see the frustration. If your erect size is 6" you really have the opportunity to bring your flaccid size to the size too.

1. Testicle Health Routine: Do this daily after you are finished training. It is a great way to warm down and it will definitely help allow your penis to hang much lower in flaccid state. The reason for this is the connective tissue at the base of the penis connecting to the scrotum. This skin can be tight and if it does not give too much the penis tends to stick straight out and become buried in the fat pad. Stretching this tissue will allow the penis to relax and hand down the scrotum instead of having the scrotum push it forward.

2. Uncle Jim's Strapping Method: This is one of the oldest methods of increasing flaccid length. The penis has a tendency to shrivel when flaccid and this is natural but it does not need to be settled for. You can train the penis to stay in an elongated state through UJ Stap. It will keep your penis in an extended position all day and help you retain the gains your are making in length. This will not only contribute to your flaccid length but it also translates to new erect gains.

3. The SizeGenetics Extender: This is probably the best method of increasing flaccid length and training the length to remain extended. With the wide variety of precise intensity settings one can either use as a device to lightly stretch the penis to train for flaccid gains but it also can be turned up to massive intensity to bring erect gains too. It is a brilliant device in the sense that it does the work for you extremely well.

4. Lazy Ass Stretching: If you are sitting for a lot of the day you can try these out, they are amazing with flaccid length. They also are a wonderful ligament stretch for those who may already have long ligaments because the stretch position is so far back.

I hope this helps you on your quest!

DLD
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Quote Originally Posted by Jared 20 View Post
    Hi all
    My erect size is 6 inches
    While I'm still interested on increasing my erect size what worried me is my flaccid size which is just 2.6 inches
    Sometimes it gets even smaller and almost disappear like a turtles with its head inside
    How come such a big difference between flaccid and erect size?
    Is there anything I can do to improve my flaccid size?
    what ur testical size do they hang low or tighy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mypenisbig View Post
    what ur testical size do they hang low or tighy.
    Good question, if the penis base is very tight at the scrotom, the flaccid size will tend to point straight out and invert into the fat pad. Creating a greater separation, as seen in the Testicle Health Massage and Stretch, a user can expect to change this very quickly.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!