Light vs. Heavy Jelqing

I'm looking for girth, so would daily jelqing for about 15-20 minutes that isn't too intense be better or should i got with heavy jelqing 30 minutes or more every other day? I'm really not looking for much length since i bottom out on my girlfriend

Blog Entries

Re: Light vs. Heavy Jelqing

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    I'm looking for girth, so would daily jelqing for about 15-20 minutes that isn't too intense be better or should i got with heavy jelqing 30 minutes or more every other day? I'm really not looking for much length since i bottom out on my girlfriend

If girth is what you want concentrate strictly on girth. You will still make gains in length because girth will effect this but you will mainly gan length. If you are going to a strictly jelqing routine you will want to use the exercise that gives the most expansion. I would start with basic jelqing and work your intensity up over a week or two. After you feel comfortable I would switch to the SlowSquashJelq as this will bring girth fastest. You may also want to pick up a Bathmate to use in these sessions. The combination of the SSJ and the Bathmate is amazing, expansion has never been so easy.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    If girth is what you want concentrate strictly on girth. You will still make gains in length because girth will effect this but you will mainly gan length. If you are going to a strictly jelqing routine you will want to use the exercise that gives the most expansion. I would start with basic jelqing and work your intensity up over a week or two. After you feel comfortable I would switch to the SlowSquashJelq as this will bring girth fastest. You may also want to pick up a Bathmate to use in these sessions. The combination of the SSJ and the Bathmate is amazing, expansion has never been so easy.
    so should i treat it like cardio and do light work daily or like body building and go intense with plenty of rest time?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    so should i treat it like cardio and do light work daily or like body building and go intense with plenty of rest time?

Go heavy and hard! If you are dedicating everything to girth make it a slug fest! Your goal is to get better expansion with each session, do whatever it takes to get there! Treat this like HEAVY WEIGHT LIFTING!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I've been jelqing for almost 2 months now and i mainly see results in flaccid state , should i start up a new jeqing routine ? What are slow squash jelqs ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chili_Fritos View Post
    I've been jelqing for almost 2 months now and i mainly see results in flaccid state , should i start up a new jeqing routine ? What are slow squash jelqs ?

If you have been training for 2 months with no permanent gains it is time to step up your routine. Jelqing is the perfect exercise when we are starting as it helps us understand how the girth process works. For most men, jelqing will bring great gains but for some a more intense exercise is necessary. SlowSquashJelqs are the pinnacle of girth exercises. There is not a comparable exercise that brings expansion as great as the SSJ. I suggest you replace all jelqing with SlowSquashJelqs. They also are brilliant with spot training. Guys who may have some unevenness will find they can direct the intensity to the area most needed. Check out the link and ask any questions you may have. If you are a member of the Matters of Size Members Site you can watch the SlowSquashJelq Video's.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Blog Entries

Also remember to try the Super-Sets if you have a Bathmate, the combination with the SlowSquashJelq is second to none.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

I find a nice variation of the basic jelq is to squeeze thy dick at the base, feel it expand, then do your pull down the shaft, and stretch at the end. That shit gives me hellllla expansion, girth especially. Try that before your fancy doodle SSJ's or Bathmate shit

I just think personally u gotta exhaust the basics before u move up in intensity

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I find a nice variation of the basic jelq is to squeeze thy dick at the base, feel it expand, then do your pull down the shaft, and stretch at the end. That shit gives me hellllla expansion, girth especially. Try that before your fancy doodle SSJ's or Bathmate shit

I just think personally u gotta exhaust the basics before u move up in intensity

It is always best to get everything out of a routine or exercise before changing. The rule is if you ar gaining stick with what you are doing. When it no longer is bringing expansion and elongation it is time to either turn up the intensity or switch to a new, more powerful exercise.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)